PDA

View Full Version : TR is evil. It makes my days craptastic

Viking Princess
09-14-2008, 07:59 PM
:arghhh: :arghhh: :arghhh: :arghhh: :arghhh: :arghhh:

I hate my jobbbbbbbbbb! The ONLY good thing today was that there was no cash purchases, so I didn't have to make a deposit.

1. Half the lightbulbs had blown so I had to replace them, and I almost fell off a ladder!!

2. This reeeeeally annoying lady came in and decided she didn't want to pay for premium fonts and then after i scratched the price out on the work order form and deleted it on the register she said to do it anyway. Then she comes back in and WHINES because the words were big. on the top of the album it said "Congratulations." the bottom it had a date. the engraver fits the engraving to the item unless specified. She wanted it to be small but didn't ask me if it would be small. then points at the other album and said "why isn't it small like that" I was like....they are using a different font, there is a scroll under the message and the message is 2 lines not one. It can't get any bigger and not run over the edge. then the lady, who is wearing the gaudiest HUGE jewelry on the face of the planet said "I guess it is a matter of taste, then." did that ho just say I had bad taste? WTF!!!

3. Why does EVERYONE wait till the last hour to 30 min the mall is open to buy wedding glasses? Seriously. I HATE having to rush glass because I will break them!!!

4. I used the wrong font on a carry-in order and couldn't make out the phone number on the work order. Asst. Manager is not going to be happy when they pick it up tomorrow and yell at her. and then she will yell at me.

5. I didn't even finish reading the story of Sir Lancelot! I have SEVEN pages left! and now I don't feel like reading! hahahaha

OH and this idiot came in and asked me if we engrave there. It took everything I had in me not to reply with "Duh"

Achaius
09-14-2008, 08:01 PM
Poor Vic {{HUGS}} Sounds like you had a rough day.

Prop up your feet and let V'lane and Cabal take care of you for a while ;0)

Viking Princess
09-14-2008, 08:03 PM
Poor Vic {{HUGS}} Sounds like you had a rough day.

I plan to! :th_nod:

Debbie_D
09-14-2008, 08:05 PM
awww Vic, so sorry you had a craptastic day. At least you can start the count down to your last day....

MissAmy
09-14-2008, 08:06 PM
Can I recommend a hot bubble bath..

jayzee
09-14-2008, 08:11 PM
:6::6: I'm sorry you had another rough day at TR. Just repeat after me ..."I will get out of retail" ..."I will stop dealing with customers" ...it'll get better

That's right ...maybe start with a littel massage, some cuddling ...milk this for all it's worth.

Viking Princess
09-14-2008, 08:19 PM
Can I recommend a hot bubble bath..

why, yes, yes you can! I do believe a bengal breed and a fae prince might join me there :wbiggrin:

MissAmy
09-14-2008, 08:21 PM
You can request them if you like

Rachel
09-14-2008, 08:27 PM
Sorry you had such a bad day.:grouphug:

Meche
09-14-2008, 08:49 PM
Work sucks doesnt it? The best thing you can do is not think about it when your home, you dont get paid to think about work at home!!!

Pyxie
09-14-2008, 08:55 PM
Aww Vic, I'm sorry you had a bad day. I agree, take a hot bubble bath with V'lane and Cabal :wbiggrin: I know Retail and Customer service suck. Just remember, you won't be there forever.

Viking Princess
09-14-2008, 10:03 PM
Aww Vic, I'm sorry you had a bad day. I agree, take a hot bubble bath with V'lane and Cabal :wbiggrin: I know Retail and Customer service suck. Just remember, you won't be there forever.

I keep telling myself...just a few more months!! LOL

Miradan
09-14-2008, 10:44 PM
OH and this idiot came in and asked me if we engrave there. It took everything I had in me not to reply with "Duh"

He did not!!! Some people are so ridiculous that it's a shame it isn't socially acceptable to let them know.

Viking Princess
09-14-2008, 10:45 PM
He did not!!! Some people are so ridiculous that it's a shame it isn't socially acceptable to let them know.

Did I mention I was at the engraver, engraving a pocket knife, when this question was asked? :wlaugh:

dawnab19
09-14-2008, 10:48 PM
sorry Vic............hopefully there wont be as many idiots coming in the store

oh wait Christmas is around the corner........Good Luck

Viking Princess
09-14-2008, 10:51 PM
sorry Vic............hopefully there wont be as many idiots coming in the store

oh wait Christmas is around the corner........Good Luck

:swoon:

Miradan
09-14-2008, 10:55 PM
Did I mention I was at the engraver, engraving a pocket knife, when this question was asked? :wlaugh:

Shut up!!! I wouldn't have been able to avoid rolling my eyes after that. Too bad you can get reprimanded for that sort of thing.

dawnab19
09-14-2008, 10:56 PM
:swoon:
Hey I feel your pain I just got suckered in to work at the mall again. I went to return something and the District Manager was working (I used to work there and quit in June) before I knew it I was starting working again next week.

I SO dont want to work there again but I need a job so well Im working there again part time. Im gonna talk to the manager and tell her I only wanna work maybe one or two days a week. I am not stressing myself working two jobs like crazy again.

ESPECIALLY WITH CHRISTMAS SEASON GETTING READY TO START

Viking Princess
09-14-2008, 11:05 PM
Shut up!!! I wouldn't have been able to avoid rolling my eyes after that. Too bad you can get reprimanded for that sort of thing.

I was facing the engraver. Eyes did get rolled LOL.

DAWN!!!!! DON'YT REMIND ME!!!:cry:

dawnab19
09-14-2008, 11:08 PM
DAWN!!!!! DON'YT REMIND ME!!!:cry:

hey dont worry afte this mums the word Im trying not to think about it myself

Viking Princess
09-14-2008, 11:13 PM
hey dont worry afte this mums the word Im trying not to think about it myself

lmao!

melissa
09-14-2008, 11:39 PM
I don't work retail and I am trying to forget that Christmas is just around the corner - so hush Dawn!!

Course this Christmas I will have a new grandbaby to shop for..... nope, still not excited for Christmas.

Viking Princess
09-14-2008, 11:43 PM
LOL!!!!

Anita
09-15-2008, 12:08 AM
I had a jack ass short me and ran out had to call management over...

*HUGS* Take a Long bath Victoria.

Apryl
09-15-2008, 08:45 AM
I am sorry you had a bad day, Vic. Just look at it this way, today is a new week. And tomorrow FF comes out!!!! YAY!!! Oh wait, I forgot that you have already read it, so you have absolutely positively NOTHING to look forward to this week. Sorry, I guess this is going to be a crappy week for you too. Oh well, I am going to have a good one anyway. :smile:

Viking Princess
09-15-2008, 09:04 AM
I am sorry you had a bad day, Vic. Just look at it this way, today is a new week. And tomorrow FF comes out!!!! YAY!!! Oh wait, I forgot that you have already read it, so you have absolutely positively NOTHING to look forward to this week. Sorry, I guess this is going to be a crappy week for you too. Oh well, I am going to have a good one anyway. :smile:

EXCEPT FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Apryl
09-15-2008, 09:05 AM
EXCEPT FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Like I said. Nothing, nothing at all to look forward to!!!

j/k I bet you are gonna have a wonderful birthday!

Viking Princess
09-15-2008, 09:06 AM
Like I said. Nothing, nothing at all to look forward to!!!

j/k I bet you are gonna have a wonderful birthday!

:shocked: