PDA

View Full Version : Uh oh

christa3
09-21-2008, 06:36 PM
Is it me, or is the chat button gone??

amberplumeria
09-21-2008, 06:38 PM
No, it's gone. Over in the FF discussion, apparently it was suggested that we download firefox if we're having problems.

Anita
09-21-2008, 06:38 PM
It's gone.

I tried to get in like 20 mins ago and it said it was full.

Anita
09-21-2008, 06:39 PM
Amber,

I have firefox and it's still gone.

faeverish
09-21-2008, 06:39 PM
Karen posted in the fever section that they are working on it.

christa3
09-21-2008, 06:40 PM
No, it's gone. Over in the FF discussion, apparently it was suggested that we download firefox if we're having problems.

So you have to have Fire fox to view the chat?

*Jo*
09-21-2008, 06:40 PM
GONE...yup!
:arghhh:

christa3
09-21-2008, 06:41 PM
Karen posted in the fever section that they are working on it.

:arghhh:I can't go in FF section yet!!! LOL I'm trying not to peek. I should just turn my computer off and back away to the couch :biglaugh:

amberplumeria
09-21-2008, 06:42 PM
So you have to have Fire fox to view the chat?

No...sorry, I was being sarcastic. I'm kinda po'd about this...I know it's not their fault, but I switched work hours with someone so i could be off for the chat....which kind of indefinitely pushed back my chances of getting to see my fiance....who's leaving the country in a little over a month.

faeverish
09-21-2008, 06:43 PM
:arghhh:I can't go in FF section yet!!! LOL I'm trying not to peek. I should just turn my computer off and back away to the couch :biglaugh:

LOL It will be ok, just take three deep breaths and try not to pass out:snick:

They did not realize there was a limit with the new chat room so they are working on it.

I have faith that it will be restored and we need to go insane :60: I HOPE!

*Jo*
09-21-2008, 06:46 PM
Well, this sucks.:swoon:

christa3
09-21-2008, 06:47 PM
LOL It will be ok, just take three deep breaths and try not to pass out:snick:

They did not realize there was a limit with the new chat room so they are working on it.

I have faith that it will be restored and we need to go insane :60: I HOPE!

I can't complain. I haven't read FF yet, so I wasn't going to go into the chat but I want to be able to peek if the temptation gets too bad. I'm a bad girl, :th_nod:

No...sorry, I was being sarcastic. I'm kinda po'd about this...I know it's not their fault, but I switched work hours with someone so i could be off for the chat....which kind of indefinitely pushed back my chances of getting to see my fiance....who's leaving the country in a little over a month.

That's okay. Just so you know, I had no idea what Firefox was anyway :biglaugh:. I'm sure they'll get it fixed. Can you call your fiance and chat with him while it's getting fixed?

Saint
09-21-2008, 06:54 PM
dang, i knew i should have gotten on around 6 but we were eating dinner.

amberplumeria
09-21-2008, 07:10 PM
I can't complain. I haven't read FF yet, so I wasn't going to go into the chat but I want to be able to peek if the temptation gets too bad. I'm a bad girl, :th_nod:

That's okay. Just so you know, I had no idea what Firefox was anyway :biglaugh:. I'm sure they'll get it fixed. Can you call your fiance and chat with him while it's getting fixed?

Unfortunately not. He's at work right now...doesn't get off til midnight....when I need to be in bed due to the fact that I have to work at my second job at 8AM, followed by classes from 10-6, then more work.