PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else hate Wednesday?

J.Aub
11-05-2008, 09:21 AM
I was lying in bed this morning, 1 hour before I was supposed to even crack an eye open, thinking about the things I needed to accomplish today. Such as: attacking the HUGE pile of washed but not folded laundry sitting on my couch, or stripping off the wallpaper in my sons room, or going to the home improvement store for my husband. This all added to the regular everyday stuff that needs to be attended to. :th_argh:

I can think of a million different ways I would want to spend today. I know that it's all because it's wednesday. It's the very middle of the week. The last weekend was so far away and the next isn't coming fast enough.

I know all of you are thinking ''SUCK IT UP!!!" But please some tell me I am not the only one who hates wednesdays worse than mondays! :arghhh:

Ms Rainbow & Mr Night
11-05-2008, 09:28 AM
nope i agree with u i hate wednesday!!!:arghhh: today i have a mid term and also a paper!!! :wno:these professors should really get together and plan their work...or do they already!?!?!?:nah:

Blazing Fire
11-05-2008, 09:31 AM
I'm kind of liking it. After a four day weekend, the kids are back in school. For me that's a reason to celebrate. I do have a mountain of math homework to do, but at least I don't have two kids screaming "Mommy!" at me. So right now it's just me and the kittens.

mandy
11-05-2008, 09:33 AM
nope i agree with u i hate wednesday!!!:arghhh: today i have a mid term and also a paper!!! :wno:these professors should really get together and plan their work...or do they already!?!?!?:nah:

Aw good luck with the mid term nad the paper!! You'll do amazing!!

And I'm not nuts on Wednesday's either, I want to go home early today but I have a meeting at 4:15 so I can't and it will be a meeting that will go on for ages.......

Lovely Rose
11-05-2008, 01:46 PM
i go to school full time i have fridays off.

so i hate mondays, tuesdays, wednesdays, and thursdays

Meche
11-05-2008, 01:54 PM
I agree. I was the same way this morning. I had to force myself back to sleep!:wno:

mysticmisty
11-05-2008, 02:06 PM
YES, i really hate wednesdays! It is the middle of the week...the weekend is sooooo close yet so far away!

Aeris
11-05-2008, 02:23 PM
i actually look forward to wednesdays. it's the whole hump day thing. i guess it depends on how you view the world... a glass is half full or half empty, ya know?

the week is halfway over

or

the week has only halfway begun

it's always half over for me. :)

does this help? lol

http://www.jcsdesignz.com/import/graphics/Gay/happy-hump-day-sexy.jpg

J.Aub
11-05-2008, 04:20 PM
The pic definitely helps!!! Nice abs... I was just mad because I woke up to early, I think.

Beware_of_Italics
11-05-2008, 06:16 PM
If I have to work that day, I hate it.

J.Aub
11-05-2008, 06:26 PM
If I have to work that day, I hate it.

You're funny. There is always work to do. My idea of work is making my jewelry, wish I could do it everyday. Alas, I am a mom and a wife and there is more to life than just doing what I like to do. :wtongue:

melissa
11-06-2008, 11:47 AM
I have never minded Wednesday much - it is Thursday that I don't really like. Especially today, the wind is blowing this morning and at 64 mph gusts - it literally shook me out of bed this morning!

Not a good start to a day at all, especially one that I didn't want to get up and deal with anyway.

Natresse
11-07-2008, 09:17 AM
I really dont mind wednesdays. I means it's almost the weekend. I hate mondays much much more. They ought to put more good shows on Wednesdays, so people will look forward to them. There is never anything good on Wednesdays. (except Sons of Anarchy)