PDA

View Full Version : You're invited to Moning Maniac Game Night!

Cayla
12-11-2008, 01:42 PM
http://hahpistuff.com/images/tl-pink_martini_you_re_invited_card.jpg

Who: You, of course!
What: A night of good conversation and terrible drawing in an online game of pictionary with other Moning Maniacs!
When: Tonight at 8 pm EST - you can come and go any time after that.
Where: A special KMM Fans room on isketch.net.
Why: Because it's fun, and who can turn down a good bit of fun?

The past couple of nights I've been trying to get a game going but it was last minute, so I figured I would set up an official time so people can plan in advance to come.

If you want to join in the fun, here are the instructions:

Go to www.isketch.net. Once you get there, put in whatever you want to be your username (preferably your message board name so we know who is who) in the username box. No need for a password. Then click log in. After that just look over on the right to the list of rooms. Click on the user-created tab and then scroll down until you see the room called KMM Fans. Click on that and you're in! *Note that the room won't be visible until gametime (8pm)*

Playing is easy. The draw order rotates and one person draws while the others guess the word. And don't worry, you don't need to be Picasso. If you can use MS Paint, then you'll have no problem drawing. You play 10 rounds and the person with the most points after those rounds is the winner. You just keep playing until you want to stop and you can chat while you play. It's good fun so I hope you'll join in!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Please RSVP if you think you want to come so I know if anyone is going to show up, LOL!

Hope to see you there!
:jiggy:

HopeChasez
12-11-2008, 02:21 PM
Damn. that's 5 pm here and I'll be on my way to cheer practice. argh...keep me updated on the next one!

javafroggi
12-11-2008, 02:45 PM
This sounds like fun! I should be there.

Tammy82669
12-11-2008, 02:58 PM
I just downloaded the plugin so I hope to be there too. :60:

hdbiker
12-11-2008, 03:20 PM
I won't be home till after it starts...I'll try to pop in if I can.

Leiha
12-11-2008, 03:41 PM
I do love games but unfortunately I already have plans. Have a blast everyone!

Cayla
12-11-2008, 05:03 PM
Yay I'm glad some people are planning to come! If people enjoy it we'll have to plan another one where more people can make it.

KJTVH
12-11-2008, 07:48 PM
Sounds like fun, but that's 5 pm for me, so I'll be stuck in traffic on the drive home...

KJ

Cayla
12-11-2008, 07:57 PM
The room is open so come on in!

Cayla
12-11-2008, 08:55 PM
It was just me and Tammy, but we had fun. Tammy is great at drawing by the way! Hopefully we can do it again soon and get some more people involved. Next time we'll have to do it at a later time so it won't be so early for those on the west coast.

javafroggi
12-11-2008, 08:59 PM
D'oh! I had to work late and missed it. But we should definitely try this again, is sounds like a blast!

Tammy82669
12-11-2008, 11:22 PM
It was just me and Tammy, but we had fun. Tammy is great at drawing by the way! Hopefully we can do it again soon and get some more people involved. Next time we'll have to do it at a later time so it won't be so early for those on the west coast.
Awww thankies hehe.
That was fun, sorry I couldn't stay longer tho.
And was fun getting together with you again. I miss the ole Wild Women lol
I think you should make that a regular event. I'm sure more ppl would join in.
BTW I WON!! hehe okay so 2 tie games and one WIN for me.
:60:

melissa
12-12-2008, 12:14 AM
I checked several times this evening, but never saw the KMM Fans room, so I guess I misgaged the time. That whole time zone thing baffles me!

If you set it up again, I will try and be there. I did join in another room for a bit and had fun.