PDA

View Full Version : Gilles Marini on Dancing w/ Stars

Jill
03-31-2009, 01:16 PM
OMG did any of you see Gilles on Dancing with the stars last night performing the tango? It was an UNBELIEVABLE performance. I could see him playing JZB in the movie if he could maintain that intensity! :swoon:

Gypsy21
03-31-2009, 02:21 PM
OMG I had to fan myself during his entire dance!!! He was DANG SEXY!!!!!! :notworthy:Soemone needs to give that man a staring role! I like the fact that he seems really nice also!:notworthy:

Jill
03-31-2009, 02:25 PM
OMG I had to fan myself during his entire dance!!! He was DANG SEXY!!!!!! :notworthy:Soemone needs to give that man a staring role! I like the fact that he seems really nice also!:notworthy:

I know, right!?! From now on, everytime I picture JZB, he will be Gilles! I kept having to fan myself, too! Wuh....I hope we get a replay tonight...(in SLOW MOTION):wwink:

Gypsy21
03-31-2009, 02:35 PM
I know, right!?! From now on, everytime I picture JZB, he will be Gilles! I kept having to fan myself, too! Wuh....I hope we get a replay tonight...(in SLOW MOTION):wwink:

Well I was smart and taped it on my DVR and now I can watch it whenever I want! LOL!:snick:

bap7249
03-31-2009, 02:35 PM
I have liked him from the first show...he's gotten all my votes each week...he's pretty wonderful to look at and he can dance...bap

jeant
03-31-2009, 03:05 PM
Did you see him last week??? :47::th_heat: :drool-vi: He was dressed in red and man could he move!!! It was a tango, samba, or one of those sexy Latin Dances; and he made it SEXY!!! :th_thud: He might even be better than Max....well maybe a real close second .
Did you hear Carrie Ann say something about his "lucky wife?" Carrie Ann was fanning herself and just about didn't know what to say. And wife is very pretty.

Jenn
03-31-2009, 03:24 PM
Gilles is the ONLY reason I was able to take Maks' early departure, LOL.

This week's and last week's dances were definitely HOT! Good Lord, but he can move! Carrie Ann mentioned something last week about Cheryl completely losing herself when she's dancing with him, and it's true, he definitely brings something out in her.

Yeah, he could pull off Barrons really well, I bet! Something about those eyes...

Something else that makes him all the more appealing that he appears to be just a genuinely nice guy. Not egotistical in the least. He constantly gives Cheryl all the credit for how well they've done, and last week, he talked about how nervous he was having to go on after Shawn and Mark and the incredible job they did.

Yes, his wife is one lucky wench, I mean lady! :th_nod:

Conoga
03-31-2009, 04:00 PM
sadly i missed it :P i wanted to see his dance but i was busy with dinner.
i also missed last weeks episode. and you know what.... i never really had much interest in DWtS until recently.
When Castle first aired i turned the tv on so i wouldnt miss it.... ended up getting totally wrapped up in the dancing.. so now thats what i watch on Mondays.. Dancing and Castle.
good stuff! even DH watches with me when he's home. he used to be a dancer back in his party days, and he still can dance.... but i dont :P

siggyj43
03-31-2009, 09:32 PM
OMG did any of you see Gilles on Dancing with the stars last night performing the tango? It was an UNBELIEVABLE performance. I could see him playing JZB in the movie if he could maintain that intensity! :swoon:

Yes he is super sexy (drools) would make a great JZB.

Dageus'Lass
03-31-2009, 09:42 PM
That man knows how to move