PDA

View Full Version : vikings and werewolves...oh my!

CaveGirl
04-02-2009, 07:08 PM
i saw on sci fi channel today that they've made a movie that is vikings against werewolves called 'Thor: Hammer of the Gods'. looks kinda cheesy but may be something you might want to check out....if you like vikings and werewolves :snick:

http://www.scifi.com/onair/originals/index.php?pageid=1

Viking Princess
04-02-2009, 07:44 PM
great. the werewolves are prob fenrir and his spawn. there goes my story idea....:wno:

Achaius
04-02-2009, 07:45 PM
great. the werewolves are prob fenrir and his spawn. there goes my story idea....:wno:

*pats you*

It's okay Vic. Your version will be much better than the SciFi cheese of the week.

Beckie
04-02-2009, 08:23 PM
yeh its just sci fi ,yours vic will be a blockbuster hon:60:

Jill
04-02-2009, 08:31 PM
Um, my money is definitely on you, Vic!! I mean, seriously.....:60:
When do we get to read your version, anyway???

Viking Princess
04-02-2009, 09:02 PM
Um, my money is definitely on you, Vic!! I mean, seriously.....:60:
When do we get to read your version, anyway???

when I can get around to writing it hehehehehehehehehe:snick:

kentspumpkin
04-02-2009, 09:10 PM
Look at it this way, now you have homework, LOL. Watch the cheese of the week, and then make sure you dont use anything they use per say. And of course I believe yours will be better. Most of those movies on sci fi tend to be stupid.

dawnab19
04-02-2009, 10:13 PM
when I can get around to writing it hehehehehehehehehe:snick:
Well what is taking you so long???

Viking Princess
04-02-2009, 10:19 PM
Well what is taking you so long???

I is talking to yous guys:skeptical:

dawnab19
04-02-2009, 10:28 PM
I is talking to yous guys:skeptical:
Oh well that is okay then, lol

Liberty
04-02-2009, 11:48 PM
Hey, that's the guy from Home Improvement.
I'll tune in just to see how it is.

Viking Princess
04-02-2009, 11:54 PM
It is coming on the same night as the movie with Jason Lewis. Since I don't wanna see if it is similar to my idea at allllll, I pick Jason Lewis movie.

dawnab19
04-02-2009, 11:58 PM
It is coming on the same night as the movie with Jason Lewis. Since I don't wanna see if it is similar to my idea at allllll, I pick Jason Lewis movie.

Well Jason Lewis would win my vote to.....even without his blond hair

Viking Princess
04-03-2009, 12:00 AM
Well Jason Lewis would win my vote to.....even without his blond hair

after what sci-fi did to beowulf.....I am not entirely willing to trust sci-fi with vikings anymore.

dawnab19
04-03-2009, 12:02 AM
after what sci-fi did to beowulf.....I am not entirely willing to trust sci-fi with vikings anymore.

sooooo you think they will put helmets with horns on the poor things?

Viking Princess
04-03-2009, 12:11 AM
sooooo you think they will put helmets with horns on the poor things?

well there is that....

and then they slaughtered beowulf.

they had weapons that were further advanced than weapons we have in the present. Hrothgar was feeding the children of his village to Grendel's mother...... ( i didn't make it past that part )

dawnab19
04-03-2009, 12:13 AM
well there is that....

and then they slaughtered beowulf.

they had weapons that were further advanced than weapons we have in the present. Hrothgar was feeding the children of his village to Grendel's mother...... ( i didn't make it past that part )

That sounds gruesome! ewe....

Viking Princess
04-03-2009, 12:39 AM
That sounds gruesome! ewe....

Granted, the vikings in Beowulf were made the victims of monsters so they weren't off raiding and pillaging. Hrothgar was a King who had just built a meadhall for his people to come together in the evenings and enjoy each other's company, and then Grendel kills everyone who remains in the hall at night.

the vikings arent completely innoncent in it all, but Hrothgar was NOT one to feed children to a monster.

dawnab19
04-03-2009, 12:44 AM
Granted, the vikings in Beowulf were made the victims of monsters so they weren't off raiding and pillaging. Hrothgar was a King who had just built a meadhall for his people to come together in the evenings and enjoy each other's company, and then Grendel kills everyone who remains in the hall at night.

the vikings arent completely innoncent in it all, but Hrothgar was NOT one to feed children to a monster.

lol technicalities.....

Jill
04-03-2009, 08:06 AM

We called my bulldog Grendel...:cry:....I miss him!