PDA

View Full Version : Ugh WHY is this happening?!

Anita
04-14-2009, 01:24 AM
Okay I need to vent.

Why is this happening? Theres a B**** who is being VERY inappropriate, she's flirting and just being inappropriate in her actions towards a guy I am sorta seeing. (He and I act like we are together, but he has commitment issues so we don't claim each other. Lame I know.)
Anyway I so want to smack this girl! Bad thing is I have never met her. I just see what she puts on his myspace and such. It's in PLAIN sight for the whole world to see!
I have heard from him what she says, I've told him before "This girl sounds like a sl** and B**** to me and he never defends her so that tells me I'm right.
If I say something to him on his myspace or what have you she has to as well. It's like she's a stalker or shes afraid of me. She's in a different friggin state then he and I are in. He and I live a few miles away from each other and have a HUGE history.
But why this girl feels like he belongs to her is beyond me.
Why is bugs me so much? Irritates me. I hate that I let it get to me, I can't say anything to him, because it's his friend and all that and since we don't say we are together just act like it and everyone thinks we are still if he said YEs we are together you bet you petunia I'd be all I don't want you to talk to that B**** anymore. Which may be wrong it may not be.
I just hate how much it bugs me. The rational part of me says I have nothing to be pissed over and the odds of them ever seeing each other again is slim to none, they don't even have a history we do.
AHH I'm so irritated my stomach hurts!!
Is it just me or is this girl WAY out of line?
Sorry I just needed to vent......

ShanaBlack
04-14-2009, 01:57 AM
i say she is out of line. but so is he if he isn't setting boundries with her. everyone likes to be liked, so maybe he just likes the attention. my personal opinion is that once you are with someone you don't make friends of the opposite sex. no new friends. friends that your "other" had before you (as much as it sucks sometimes) are none of your business. but that's just me. still i would try to talk to him again and maybe ask him if he needs more attention to give you a call.

Anita
04-14-2009, 02:13 AM
He met the B**** over a year AFTER he met me...

redheadgirl79
04-14-2009, 11:00 AM
IMO it's okay to make friends with the opposite sex after you've made a committment. But that's as far as it should go. It sounds like she may feel threatened by you. I would suggest talking to your guy and just let him know how you feel. I've been through a similar thing with my DH and this ex crush of his. She felt threatened and did lots of little things to get to me, but in the end I won b/c I married him.

Jill
04-14-2009, 12:02 PM
I SO think you SHOULD smack this girl:sFun_slapfight: hee, hee just kidding:nah:

Conoga
04-14-2009, 01:46 PM
classic female territorial dispute. like two cats in the same alley. it aint gonna end well. naturally she sees you as a threat, and likely any other female that might be around him.

one thing you MIGHT try is post on his page "Hey! I had such a great time last weekend! i cant wait to see you again!" or something to that affect. it should ring clear as a bell that you have him physically and might help her to seek something else closer by.

Anita
04-14-2009, 02:03 PM
one thing you MIGHT try is post on his page "Hey! I had such a great time last weekend! i cant wait to see you again!" or something to that affect. it should ring clear as a bell that you have him physically and might help her to seek something else closer by.

I tried that about a month ago, and then she came along and filled up is page with random little comments....it was annoying but also kinda funny that she kept posting to push mine further down.

Why are women as whole so catty? I swear we all are.

:arghhh::arghhh::arghhh::arghhh:

Conoga
04-14-2009, 02:29 PM
:wlaugh: now that just shows how pathetic she really is. keep doing that, leaving him one note randomly and let her post as many as it takes to rub it off the screen. you will find out which one pisses him off the fastest! :th_nod:

as for women being catty, i KNOW!! i never understood men who could have more than one wife, or harems.... how on earth did they manage to keep so many women in the same room or house and not have a blood bath every night??
i'm not jealous or territorial, but i've never been given a reason to be. i always figured if someone didnt want to be with me then why fight it?
my philosophy has always been "If you love something let it go.. if it doesnt return.... hunt it down and kill it!" :s10:

Brigit724
04-14-2009, 02:33 PM
:thinking:

ohhhh, honey have you got a long road to haul in front of you.
Basic preservaton of the human species maintains that selective process normally take place in a physical environment. Technology has somewhat mutated this, yet... Look at the IMMENSE advantage you have.
She is physically, in a whloe other state, and you, are right there.
An "opponent" who is so far distanced that they can only communicate by technology, has very little they can do while you are in physical direct communication , and bonding every week, or however often.
What the other girl is trying to do is insinuate that she has something to offer, which is deceptive, and undermining not only to you, but (and he probably wouldn't even see this ) to the guy as well, by "distracting" him from waht is real and positive, and attempting to draw him away in an unrealistic situation. A fairy tale cyber romance, no doubt is what she dreams of , and it's really quite pathetic, seeing as how most of those are created by very , very, lonely and insecure women.
Not all.... my own cousin actually had a very unusual, but fairly successful cyber romance. But if you saw my cousin you would understand why she communicated over the computer instead of person to person. She was the epitome of Ugly Betty, without the generous family and support and self confidence that the TV character has.
Bottom line, honey.... be patient, one in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Anita
04-14-2009, 03:00 PM
You know, I have thought myself, that he has no idea what she is trying to do and in my opinion she's acting like a s*** by what she is doing and it's a rule (at least all the guys I know are like this.) If a woman acts like a s*** they will treat her like one.
I have thought to myself how pathetic she must be if she is resorting to this. *Sigh*

Caitríona
04-14-2009, 03:29 PM
She's in a different friggin state then he and I are in.

I wouldn't worry about it. Let her have her little crush. You're above her nonsense.

Saintme
04-14-2009, 03:38 PM
always [/B]been "If you love something let it go.. if it doesnt return.... hunt it down and kill it!" :s10:

:biglaugh:That's great! Honey, if he won't put a stop to something he can see upsets you, and he refuses to admit to anyone that you're together, it sounds like you might want to let them have at each other. He'll come crawling back. Then you can kick him for making you worry.

Anita
04-14-2009, 03:44 PM
I wouldn't worry about it. Let her have her little crush. You're above her nonsense.

Good point Caitríona.

irelandcastillo
04-14-2009, 10:01 PM
if you have his password you could always just go into his account and block her. unless he checks to see if she is blocked, he will never know why she stopped sending messages all of a sudden. i have done this to my dh's myspace before when i didnt like someone and what they were saying to my dh.

Anita
04-14-2009, 10:32 PM
if you have his password you could always just go into his account and block her. unless he checks to see if she is blocked, he will never know why she stopped sending messages all of a sudden. i have done this to my dh's myspace before when i didnt like someone and what they were saying to my dh.

I don't have his password, if I did I would LOL!

Esther Marie
04-14-2009, 11:06 PM
Anita...I'm sorry this is happening to you. Females (as we all know! lol) can be so petty, snarky, and vindictive. However, as far as what she's doing, I think you should ignore her...it sounds like she's purposely trying to get under your skin, and she's succeeding right now. That's giving her way too much (undeserved) power over this situation. :th_nod:

Now, regardless of what you and your honey's current "status" is, if he is someone you're involved with--no matter what label he wants to put on it--you have every right to ask him to refrain from communicating with her or even block/delete her from his page. Talk to him honestly. Let him know that her behavior is disrespectful and that it bothers you. Again, despite what you two are or aren't, he should be willing to do what he can to alleviate this situation.

If this doesn't work, give me her name...I'll find her page and send her a message, verbally rough her up a bit! :realmad:

I hope it gets better, hon!! :smile:

Anita
04-14-2009, 11:54 PM
Thanks Esther!

Conoga
04-15-2009, 12:35 AM
lmao @ Esther!

still, she has a point, if this was my situation i would have to say to him "I sent you a really funny video/picture/comment/what ever to your myspace, and that silly cow spammed it completely off the page!!" tell him its not the first time she's done it... he probably wont care and you shouldnt be offended at that because its Myspace.
Now if she's calling him at work during his lunch break, then i would be a little more than pissed off.............

Anita
04-15-2009, 12:38 AM
That's true....I just get really irritated at a lot of things and this girl is number 2 on my I don't like you list. No one can knock the creep in the number 1 spot ever.

Jocy07
04-15-2009, 12:49 AM
I tried that about a month ago, and then she came along and filled up is page with random little comments....it was annoying but also kinda funny that she kept posting to push mine further down.

Why are women as whole so catty? I swear we all are.

:arghhh::arghhh::arghhh::arghhh:

I'm so sorry you have to deal with this stupid girl!! I think you should take really cute pictures of the two of you and post it as a comment with a cute message...she can't really compete with that.

Anita
04-15-2009, 12:59 AM
Oh snap!!! I like your thinking Jocy! I should do that.

irelandcastillo
04-15-2009, 02:10 PM
do you think that maybe your guy is talking to her in messages and stuff? maybe he is encouraging her behavior by not ignoring her.

you could always just go and post messages after hers so that you can delete her messages off the screen. one up her on everything she does. or get everyone you know to befriend her then have all of them post stupid crap on her site and they post a message about isn't it annoying when people fill other peoples site with trash.

Anita
04-15-2009, 02:45 PM
I'm not sure if he is or not. I have dropped a few hints to him so I think he may have an idea how much I dislike her. Like I said I have told him before I think she is a S*** and B****, and he has NEVER defended her.
But when people are rude towards me or if I tell him something that happened when someone was mean to me. He gets REALLY defensive of me.

Anita
04-16-2009, 01:04 AM
I think I may talk to him about this.....just need to find a good way to bring it up if I decide to or not.
I may also wait and see. If she does it again.

Also this woman tries to be cute at least I think thats what she's trying to do, but it comes off as VERY condescending.