PDA

View Full Version : J.R. Ward's Covet cover

Esther Marie
04-30-2009, 01:40 AM
Anybody seen the cover of Covet yet? If so, sorry for the post!! I got it off of Facebook...evil Facebook...whole new obsession! Anyway, I couldn't resist, because it's pretty yummy, yummy, yummy! :snick:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1845358&id=29402628230

AND

An online book chat about LA, May 19th at 8pm EST...now, if I can just figure out how to navigate that darn message board!

cymbralass
04-30-2009, 09:24 AM
Since Lassiter is a fallen angel, is this series going to feature him? I haven't heard of this one yet... will have to check it out! Thanks!!:60:

bluedragonfly81
04-30-2009, 09:24 AM
Niiiiice! Love it! thanks for the chat heads up:60:

Viking Princess
04-30-2009, 09:28 AM
Since Lassiter is a fallen angel, is this series going to feature him? I haven't heard of this one yet... will have to check it out! Thanks!!:60:

I believe I heard that Lassiter's story is featured in the BDB, but the BDB characters will make cameos in the fallen angel series.

Achaius
04-30-2009, 09:45 AM
I believe I heard that Lassiter's story is featured in the BDB, but the BDB characters will make cameos in the fallen angel series.

Right said Fred. Why the heck do you have control of our brain this morning?

Ward said Lassiter is "firmly entrenched" in the BDB world and will stay there. The Brothers will have cameos in Covet, which is enough for me to read the series right there.

Viking Princess
04-30-2009, 09:51 AM

Because........... I am awesome that way? :snick:

Achaius
04-30-2009, 10:04 AM
Because........... I am awesome that way? :snick:

*sighs*

*plugs in my half*

Viking Princess
04-30-2009, 10:26 AM
*sighs*

*plugs in my half*

does it require 6 hour precharge?

dawnab19
04-30-2009, 10:30 AM

Maybe that is what mine needs.........lol

Achaius
04-30-2009, 10:32 AM

Nope, only the touch of my man Lassiter's hand.

Viking Princess
04-30-2009, 10:34 AM
Nope, only the touch of my man Lassiter's hand.

Lassiter's or V's? :P

Maria
04-30-2009, 11:55 AM
Thanks for sharing. :89:

Lilysfire
04-30-2009, 12:04 PM
lol you ladies are a trip. and thanks for the yummy pic info.

jeant
04-30-2009, 01:54 PM
Nice cover!!!!!!!

hawolleen
04-30-2009, 04:36 PM
MMMMMMM, yummy ;) Thank you for that; I can't wait for that series to get started!

Achaius
04-30-2009, 05:45 PM
Lassiter's or V's? :P

You're trying to get me in trouble with Debbie, aren't you?

V might have a magic hand, but uh oh- what's that, Lassiter? You light up from the top of your glorious head to the tips of your manly toes? that Apryl will never lick

Just consider the possibilities. 's all I'm sayin'

Gypsy21
04-30-2009, 05:53 PM
NIIIIICCCEEEE ... I am curious about this new series!!!:th_nod:

Viking Princess
04-30-2009, 05:55 PM
You're trying to get me in trouble with Debbie, aren't you?

V might have a magic hand, but uh oh- what's that, Lassiter? You light up from the top of your glorious head to the tips of your manly toes? that Apryl will never lick

Just consider the possibilities. 's all I'm sayin'

soooooooooo

Ladys and Gents. Hailey just confessed that she likes glow-in-the-dark .... things.
Did anyone else just picture what happens if you put a flashlight in your mouth and close your lips around it in the dark?

*can't stop lauging!* :biglaugh:

Achaius
04-30-2009, 05:58 PM
soooooooooo

Ladys and Gents. Hailey just confessed that she likes glow-in-the-dark .... things.
Did anyone else just picture what happens if you put a flashlight in your mouth and close your lips around it in the dark?

*can't stop lauging!* :biglaugh:

:swoon:*jaw drops*:swoon:

*words fail me*

You didn't see that on YouTube, did you? Not that I would...ever...um... nevermind

Viking Princess
04-30-2009, 06:00 PM
:swoon:*jaw drops*:swoon:

*words fail me*

You didn't see that on YouTube, did you? Not that I would...ever...um... nevermind

What? You ____ lassiter on youtube?!

:shocked:

Achaius
04-30-2009, 06:03 PM
What? You ____ lassiter on youtube?!

:shocked:

I don't know what you are talking about. I meant this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l69Vi5IDc0g). Totally.

Viking Princess
04-30-2009, 06:07 PM
I don't know what you are talking about. I meant this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l69Vi5IDc0g). Totally.

Don't show that to lassiter. He would be afraid of you and probably cup himself.

Achaius
04-30-2009, 06:08 PM
Don't show that to lassiter. He would be afraid of you and probably cup himself.

*smacks forehead*

You're always two steps ahead of me, aren't you? D*mn our shared brain! Why does it tell you all the good stuff?

Viking Princess
04-30-2009, 06:10 PM
*smacks forehead*

You're always two steps ahead of me, aren't you? D*mn our shared brain! Why does it tell you all the good stuff?

Becauseeeeeeee you're ebil and I'm not?

Achaius
04-30-2009, 06:13 PM
Becauseeeeeeee you're ebil and I'm not?

As if! I am fresh, white and fluffy snowflakes compared to your level of ebilness.

Jenn? Cait? Mel? You'll back me on that, right?

Viking Princess
04-30-2009, 06:20 PM
As if! I am fresh, white and fluffy snowflakes compared to your level of ebilness.

Jenn? Cait? Mel? You'll back me on that, right?

HA!!! you're as innocent as a baby crocodile stalking its prey!

Achaius
04-30-2009, 06:25 PM
HA!!! you're as innocent as a baby crocodile stalking its prey!

*rawr*

Dageus'Lass
04-30-2009, 06:56 PM
Anybody seen the cover of Covet yet? If so, sorry for the post!! I got it off of Facebook...evil Facebook...whole new obsession! Anyway, I couldn't resist, because it's pretty yummy, yummy, yummy! :snick:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1845358&id=29402628230

AND

An online book chat about LA, May 19th at 8pm EST...now, if I can just figure out how to navigate that darn message board!

The cover is HOTTT!! Thanks for the update Esther

Apryl
05-01-2009, 07:59 AM
First of all, that's an amazing cover. Thanks for sharing!

Ward said Lassiter is "firmly entrenched" in the BDB world and will stay there. The Brothers will have cameos in Covet, which is enough for me to read the series right there.

And do we have a release date for it yet?

Too late! I thought you knew...I get to lick all the guys toes before they are allowed to move into the compound. Wrath made it a rule. Yep, yep, that's a rule right there!

Achaius
05-01-2009, 08:38 AM
First of all, that's an amazing cover. Thanks for sharing!

And do we have a release date for it yet?
September 29, 2009

Too late! I thought you knew...I get to lick all the guys toes before they are allowed to move into the compound. Wrath made it a rule. Yep, yep, that's a rule right there!

Seriously? Think of all the feet that tongue has been on. *goes to buy Lassiter athletes foot spray*

Apryl
05-01-2009, 08:40 AM
Seriously? Think of all the feet that tongue has been on. *goes to buy Lassiter athletes foot spray*

You are just jealous. Remember that all the nerve endings for EVERY part of the body end up in the feet. I am a VERY popular girl!

Esther Marie
05-06-2009, 10:50 PM
Just found the tagline: "Destiny’s a witch and then you die… but love always brings you back."

Witches?
Angels?

Hmmm...what else are we in store for with this series?!

kentspumpkin
05-06-2009, 10:59 PM
Well yall are just a fountain of info LOL

So who knows anything on when John Matthew's book comes out.

I can't wait to read the new series also. I had no idea that the BDB would make appearances, but I was thinking the same thing on L. So the way i understand it L gets his own book in the BDB.