PDA

View Full Version : June early as well?

Siobhan
05-29-2009, 12:55 AM
Hey! does anyone know whether we will get the June newsletter early as well? or was it just to get that June event out to us? If not that means we have to wait extra long this time!!!!! The wait for August is killing me!

Stapes
05-29-2009, 01:47 AM
I was just thinking this as well. Poor Karen, she must feel that we are never happy! Always begging for more. Like I tell my kids, I hate to give an inch because then they want a mile. That's us-gimme, gimme, gimme.

You know, there will probably only be 2 more newsletters with excerpts-June's and July's-then it will be August. When I think of it like that, it kind of doesn't seem so long. Kind of....

Jill
05-29-2009, 09:38 AM
Stapes, I like the way you think!!! We need to all take a deep breath and have positive thoughts. Maybe we should all take up yoga or Pilates to help us through this waiting period and chill-ax!!!!:th_nod: Siobhan, the waiting is killing me, too:arghhh:!!!

Yolanda24
05-29-2009, 10:38 AM
Hope every one gets wht they want...

Desan
05-29-2009, 07:31 PM
I think I liked it this way better - come out early in the month so that we spend the entire month trying to figure it out! have a great weekend all!