PDA

View Full Version : Don't Play With My JB!!

oracle
10-22-2007, 05:21 PM
Sooo for my 400th post, I was going to expound on something soul stirring like all the thanatos but I realize, I'm wayyyy tooo serious! Instead, I dedicate this, my 400th post to the man I secretly stalk...Jericho-iZ-that-even-your-name-Barrons! I invite you all to share what drives you crazy about JZB. I absolutely adore him...and want to kick his petunia...but jump on him when he's down...

Here we go:

1) Please, please don't say that Mac and JB won't end up together because that will make me cry and my heart might not be able to take it :03: - besides, I just don't think KMM would sell a MacKeltar short by not giving his sexiness his own book. :drool-vi: - I am not obsessed!!!

2) JB can be such a stinker but it looks to me *Sherlock Holmes magnifier in hand* like he's suffering from that which plagues many a kindergartener: "When-you-like-that-pretty-sparkly-girl-put-glue-in-her-hair-itis"!

3) Where does he work out and what does he eat? Too much steel in your diet just doesn't work for me, but I would definitely like to check out his "heavy metal" :th_anim_naughty-vi:.

4) :party-smiley-052: - this is me when JB and Mac finally flip the world on it's head and "connect". Mac and JB sitting in a tree/F-R-O-G-I-mean-K-I-S-S-I-N-G...:th_hug-vi:

5) Can't wait to see Mac go all Fiona over any competition...heehee.

6) Can't wait to see where those tatoos lead, my sweet.

7) Can't wait to read what JB whispers in Mac's ear the first time...

Ok, I'm getting sentimental here. Please join the afternoon silliness with me. I've been way too serious. Et tu?

Riyallyn
10-22-2007, 05:23 PM
ROFLMAO!!! You don't know how bad I needed this! I've been peeking in here between annoying phone calls and pissy bosses all day, and this was perfect!

I personally can't wait to see Jericho go ballistic on someone where Mac can actually watch and appreciate it.

Yes, that would be a good thing :)

SeaFlame
10-22-2007, 05:32 PM
Bravo! I agree with everything. Plus you made me laugh. :2v-vi: Mac and JB HAVE to end up together. HAVE to. Or I'll cry. And I tend to get angry when I cry. It's best to keep me happy. :D Happy 400+ posts!

DefiantSerenity
10-22-2007, 05:34 PM
Awww oracle you're so cute...

It was funny 'casue when i read that someone saying there's a chance that JB might actually be on the bad side i'm like "SHUT UP YOU WENCH!" okay maybe i didn't call them a wench... but in my little mind JB and Mac are living happily ever after... okay? okay... lol

oracle
10-22-2007, 05:38 PM
Actually Mac and I have shared custody of JB...Here in my padded room, and he touches my hair with those beautiful, long fingers of his...*wistful sigh*

MacKeltarLover
10-22-2007, 05:43 PM
Well of course i have to agree with you guys and say that i sure do hope mac and JB end up together... although i am sure that KM wont leave tht fine A** mackeltar on his own, cause i have a feeling he's gonna have his own book and meet another hot gurl tht im sure we'd all accept along with the all the ready made couples/familys lol

Annette
10-22-2007, 06:12 PM
Actually Mac and I have shared custody of JB...Here in my padded room, and he touches my hair with those beautiful, long fingers of his...*wistful sigh*

Oracle you are wonderfull!! At least your not alone in that padded room!! Yeah, I HAVE to Believe that JB and Mac will be together...I just HAVE to.

MeShelle
10-22-2007, 06:14 PM
Oh thats funny. Congrats on youre 400th post BTW

bunnyeyed
10-22-2007, 06:47 PM
Oracle you are too funny!! Yes, you speak my mind, too. If they don't end up together I won't be able to believe in happily-ever-after anymore! 10months to wait is torture enough. No way KMM would put us through something as torturous as them NOT getting together!

Viking Princess
10-22-2007, 11:42 PM
If JB and Mac don't end up together my heart will break :(

but on a more positive note.... good fecking god that man is hoooot :drool-vi:

LMFAO great post Oracle , it made my night :happy0194:

Bella...
10-22-2007, 11:48 PM
:th_manydancingbananCongrats on the 400th. post!!!

VampireLover
10-22-2007, 11:52 PM
Happy 400th. I so agree that Mac and JZB should end up together. That one scene where Mac eats the unseelie and discovers her "powers" and the lust started flying on both sides. Man, that was way too short. I loved every minute of it. I would love for those two to continue that fight.:drool-vi:

Lovebugg
10-23-2007, 12:01 AM
Whats the only thing better then a JZB hug?

A JZB and (insert Kelter of your choosing here) sandwich!

Happy 400th post, that was some funny stuff..love the name of his syndrom!

Belka
10-23-2007, 12:04 AM
I would love for those two to continue that fight.:drool-vi:

You know this series is nothing like KMM has ever written before. Wouldn't be daring if we see some serious S&M between those two when they do get it on? "If I chain you up one more time tonight there will be no more talking"? I mean jeez! I know many people would never admit to really being into that sort of thing, but written well, it can be very erotic. And these two seem to be headed in that direction, I mean seriously!!!

Amie
10-23-2007, 12:18 AM
Congrats on the 400+ posts.

This thread was awesome funny! Yes! JB and Mac better get together, and OMG will it be good.

(Put glue in her hair itis? Love it!)

Viking Princess
10-23-2007, 12:37 AM
[QUOTE=Lovebugg;35014]Whats the only thing better then a JZB hug?

A JZB and (insert Kelter of your choosing here) sandwich!

[\QUOTE]

:th_thud:

*brain no longer knows how to function*

oracle
10-23-2007, 01:52 AM
Thank you ladies! Hmm, I am not obsessed...as I type this w/my fingertips on my Treo in my bed. I'm way into JB & this board but hey, it coulda been a nasty attraction to nonfiction & that is not sexy...Or is it? Loving JB so much now that I couldn't even be distracted w/a Keltar to sandwich me. I have to keep my eye on him...he's a slippery one.

In conclusion, here's my ode to JB aka a schoolyard rhyme:

JB is my baby.
He really is fine.
JB is my baby.
He knows he is mine!

Do you have a poem inside of you? Share! Kisses & onwards & upwards to 500!!

claudia celestial girl
10-23-2007, 03:26 AM
ROFLMAO!!! You don't know how bad I needed this! I've been peeking in here between annoying phone calls and pissy bosses all day, and this was perfect!

I personally can't wait to see Jericho go ballistic on someone where Mac can actually watch and appreciate it.

Yes, that would be a good thing :)
Yes! That would be a good thing indeed.

OMG, the MacKeltar sandwich. I'm not giong to be able to get that one out of my mind anytime soon.

Happy 400+ post!

Here's my contribution: JZB's interpersonal skills suck. Remember when Ellis (at Casa Blanc in DF) says: "We're in our usual fine form tonight, aren't we?" But deep down inside there is a very tender heart. (I'm convinced). And what was that BS about 'it's better to be a weapon than a woman ...' Something about how emotions are like holding water in your hands. Puhleeze! So I'm waiting for JB to lose control and go ballistic, and also to lose control and go all tender. ;-)

Sue71
10-23-2007, 10:10 AM
Yes! That would be a good thing indeed.

OMG, the MacKeltar sandwich. I'm not giong to be able to get that one out of my mind anytime soon.

Happy 400+ post!

Here's my contribution: JZB's interpersonal skills suck. Remember when Ellis (at Casa Blanc in DF) says: "We're in our usual fine form tonight, aren't we?" But deep down inside there is a very tender heart. (I'm convinced). And what was that BS about 'it's better to be a weapon than a woman ...' Something about how emotions are like holding water in your hands. Puhleeze! So I'm waiting for JB to lose control and go ballistic, and also to lose control and go all tender. ;-)

Me too, I think JB has had a long time to build up his walls of protection around himself. And I think Mac is the one that is slowly tearing those walls down. Mac brings out both violence and tenderness from him. Mac's in for the ride of her life. :D And so are we when we ever get to read it.

sumblondchick
10-23-2007, 10:26 AM
Mac and JZB have to end up together. I have read on a post somewhere that some thought she might end up with Christian. While he is a MacKelter she is way too dark for him now. She has been converted by Barrons. There is no turning back now. Those two are perfect for each other. I agree that she is tearing down his walls. I can't wait to see what he's hiding. Seeing Barrons laid bare emotionally and physically.....:drool-vi: That is my dream come true.

Sue71
10-23-2007, 12:33 PM
Mac and JZB have to end up together. I have read on a post somewhere that some thought she might end up with Christian. While he is a MacKelter she is way too dark for him now. She has been converted by Barrons. There is no turning back now. Those two are perfect for each other. I agree that she is tearing down his walls. I can't wait to see what he's hiding. Seeing Barrons laid bare emotionally and physically.....:drool-vi: That is my dream come true.

I'm with you all the way on that! The anticipation is a killer...

javafroggi
10-23-2007, 12:51 PM
SUE71! WHO is that gorgeous man in your profile pic? OMG! :drool-vi:

Sue71
10-23-2007, 01:08 PM
SUE71! WHO is that gorgeous man in your profile pic? OMG! :drool-vi:

Nathan Kamp..the Glorious Cover Model of Karen's Highlander books. He is also my avatar pic. Can't help myself! He is my ideal of what JB looks like. I just posted pics in the DF section under Who should pla y JB or Vlane..You need to check out the pics and the reason I chose them...asap! LOL

:D :th_anim_naughty-vi:

javafroggi
10-23-2007, 01:19 PM
Nathan Kamp..the Glorious Cover Model of Karen's Highlander books. He is also my avatar pic. Can't help myself! He is my ideal of what JB looks like. I just posted pics in the DF section under Who should pla y JB or Vlane..You need to check out the pics and the reason I chose them...asap! LOL

:D :th_anim_naughty-vi:

WOW. I thought I knew all Nathan's pics, but I didn't recognize him in this one. THANK YOU FOR SHARING! You've brightened up my day : )

Sue71
10-23-2007, 03:25 PM
WOW. I thought I knew all Nathan's pics, but I didn't recognize him in this one. THANK YOU FOR SHARING! You've brightened up my day : )

You're welcome! I am more than happy to share eye candy! If I was a teenager I would have a poster of him on my bedroom wall. :03:

Tonya
10-23-2007, 03:35 PM
What I love about JB, is that he is SSSOOOO dark and sexy! I mean come on ladies, who wouldn't want to toss him down, maybe chain him up with his chains in his garage:65:, and kiss to .....well, wherever those tattoos may led! I can't wait for Faefever comes so we can see how many more degrees this hot man can make go up! I think when we all get to read it we all better keep our fire exstingishers close by, because Jericho can set my world on fire any day of the week!!LOL!

Annette
10-23-2007, 03:35 PM
You're welcome! I am more than happy to share eye candy! If I was a teenager I would have a poster of him on my bedroom wall. :03:

Sue!!! Post often!!! HA...LOl...your Killing me with Kamp!! :th_anim_naughty-vi:

R. FLOWERS
10-23-2007, 04:54 PM
If you've read any of my previous replies, you know I am not particularly a Mac fan. I have ambivelent feelings about her. However, I am a JB fan,
I can't really say why, I guess it's true; girls are attracted to bad boys.

I must say I did not like the scene in the cave when Mac asked JB to hit her, and they had that little altercation. I also did not understanding that hot and heavy coming together. Did they do the deed, or just almost? I'm a romantic and I would hope their coming together was not so disturbing.
Someone give me their comments.

In closing, I think I want JB and Mac to get together, however, who is this Christian MacKeltar. Who's child is he? I do not recall him in earlier books. It seems like they are closer in age. However since I do not see a love interest for JB I will not make a final opinion.

I love the dialogue.
Best Regards,

R Flowers

I will wait and see

claudia celestial girl
10-23-2007, 05:37 PM
If you've read any of my previous replies, you know I am not particularly a Mac fan. I have ambivelent feelings about her. However, I am a JB fan,
I can't really say why, I guess it's true; girls are attracted to bad boys.

I must say I did not like the scene in the cave when Mac asked JB to hit her, and they had that little altercation. I also did not understanding that hot and heavy coming together. Did they do the deed, or just almost? I'm a romantic and I would hope their coming together was not so disturbing.
Someone give me their comments.

In closing, I think I want JB and Mac to get together, however, who is this Christian MacKeltar. Who's child is he? I do not recall him in earlier books. It seems like they are closer in age. However since I do not see a love interest for JB I will not make a final opinion.

I love the dialogue.
Best Regards,

R Flowers

I will wait and see
Hi Ms. Flowers! Welcome to the board!

I am like you. I am not a big fan of Mac, especially Mac version 1.0, the one who first appears in DF - sunning herself in the pool. (Gulp, In fact, I wrote a really horrible review on Amazon.com about DF that focussed on how much I disliked Mac). But she is growing on me. I think her evolution is fascinating.

Evidently Christian MacKeltar is the son of Maggie and Christopher. IN Kiss he was mentioned as being a teenager, with a twin sister named Colleen. I guess he is all grown up now!

In my reading of BF, Mac and JZB did the deed, but didn't get finished. They were in the middle of things, so to speak, when they were rudely interrupted. I think they started out fighting, and that was a bit disturbing, but sort of tender (in my view), because JB was trying to get Mac to not lose herself in the gory battle with Malluce. He sort of took over that fight and ended it. I think that was being protective of Mac. But she resented being him being controlling again. But, like with the tattoo, he did it to protect her (and also because I think he wanted to get out of there before dawn). And ... then their blood was up, and he started kissing her... and ... well. It was a hot scene. For their first time, I think Mac had to be his equal - and by eating the Unseelie, she became as strong as he was. So it 'worked'. Otherwise, she would still be that little girl that he didn't take to his bed. I just hope that all their lovemaking does not require angry emotions to get it started.

oracle
10-23-2007, 06:12 PM
Ok, ok well I am a Mac fan all the way back from DF and you can read all it at http://www.karenmoning.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1470 and further down, you can read KMM's response which was the highlight of my month!

Mac is a work in progress and real to me so I love her. I'm older and a lot more driven but I will say that I would react to the oddness of the DF world unfolding in front of me with the same stringent denial. I mean really, who wants to see creepy shades...oh hell no!

As for Mac and JB, I don't think he got to take off his pants. A lot of rubbing and kissing and then TLM interrupted it all...

Thanks for all the 400th well wishes! Now where's my poem? Someone be silly with me. Pretty please! Here's mine again...

My ode to JB aka a schoolyard rhyme:

JB is my baby.
He really is fine.
JB is my baby.
He knows he is mine!

Do you have a poem inside of you? Share! Kisses & onwards & upwards to 500!!

CelticHelen
10-23-2007, 07:09 PM
Well of course i have to agree with you guys and say that i sure do hope mac and JB end up together... although i am sure that KM wont leave tht fine A** mackeltar on his own, cause i have a feeling he's gonna have his own book and meet another hot gurl tht im sure we'd all accept along with the all the ready made couples/familys lol

I am assuming the fine petunia you are discussing belongs to Christian? Maybe after Dani (I believe that was here name, the youngest of Rowena's bunch from BF) grows up she will be woman enough for him. She is tough, beautiful, and has some issues that need to be worked out. Sounds perfect, eh?

Belka
10-23-2007, 09:01 PM
Maybe after Dani (I believe that was here name, the youngest of Rowena's bunch from BF) grows up she will be woman enough for him. She is tough, beautiful, and has some issues that need to be worked out. Sounds perfect, eh?

They're about 10 years apart in age, not that it makes that much difference. The series would have to evolve slow enough to allow her to grow up--she's only 14 now.

sumblondchick
10-24-2007, 12:17 AM
I love my JB yes, yes I do
How bout you?

Me and JB sittin in a tree, F-r-o-g-:a23:

Was that silly enough for you? Happy 400th!:2v-vi:

Viking Princess
10-24-2007, 12:21 AM
How bout you?

hahahahaha omg. :2v-vi:

oracle
10-24-2007, 12:54 AM
How bout you?

Thanks for playing along! It made me smile...anyone else? Eh?

Viking Princess
10-24-2007, 01:12 AM
a kiss from Jericho helps the Rhino Boy go down
the Rhino Boy go dooowwwwn
the Rhino Boy go down
Just a kiss from Jericho helps the Rhino Boy go down
in the most delightful way

:happy0194: don't ask me WHY that suddenly popped into my mind. The working of my brain has been a mystery for years.

claudia celestial girl
10-24-2007, 02:40 AM
the Rhino Boy go down

:happy0194: don't ask me WHY that suddenly popped into my mind. The working of my brain has been a mystery for years.
OMG! LMAO!

oracle
10-24-2007, 02:36 PM
the Rhino Boy go down

Awesome!!! Give me more POEM!!! Yummy!! :2v-vi: