PDA

View Full Version : OMG how slow am I?

Viking Princess
06-26-2009, 12:47 AM
So I have been looking everywhere for a laptop case for my laptop to take to scotland and couldn't find one I like that my laptop actually fits in. I was taking the rest of my stuff out of the carry-on duffle that is part of the luggae set my uncle gave me at graduation that I used for clothes for the atlanta trip. and I was like..what is this little side pocket....

It is a padded pocket for a laptop. And mine fits in there.

I feel soooooo dumb right now. Seriously. :skeptical::snick:

Anita
06-26-2009, 12:49 AM
HAHAHA I've done stuff like that too then I'm all Oh duh I hope no one saw that lol

katydid
06-26-2009, 01:47 AM
It happens to the best of us Vic. :wlaugh:

Feisty126
06-26-2009, 02:08 AM
Lol sounds like something I would do. But don't worry, we all have our blond moments.

Apryl
06-26-2009, 07:15 AM
LOL! At least you found it before you went and bought a new one.

Viking Princess
06-26-2009, 11:30 AM

That is true! The only reason it leaves the house is it i am out of town and the carry-own bag is convient for only a few nights away. so Now I just need a converter and I am good :P

jayzee
06-26-2009, 11:48 AM
That is true! The only reason it leaves the house is it i am out of town and the carry-own bag is convient for only a few nights away. so Now I just need a converter and I am good :P

You're all done? :shocked:

I haven't even begun getting ready yet. I have a TO DO list a mile long. :cry:

Viking Princess
06-26-2009, 11:54 AM
You're all done? :shocked:

I haven't even begun getting ready yet. I have a TO DO list a mile long. :cry:

I need to change some currency, get a converter, and figure out about if i can bring my shampoo or not...so I am mostly done :P

Dč th'ort fo d'fhčileadh?
06-26-2009, 11:56 AM
:wlaugh::wlaugh: I've done things like that soooo many times!!!! You really shouldn't need your laptop... So many men in kilts to distract you!!! :wwink::wbiggrin:

Viking Princess
06-26-2009, 11:58 AM
:wlaugh::wlaugh: I've done things like that soooo many times!!!! You really shouldn't need your laptop... So many men in kilts to distract you!!! :wwink::wbiggrin:

Hailey threatened to kill me if I didn't make an effort to at least reply to her on fb before bed. :snick:

and apryl cannot be trusted. she is up to no good already

jayzee
06-26-2009, 12:03 PM
I need to change some currency, get a converter, and figure out about if i can bring my shampoo or not...so I am mostly done :P

Why can't you bring your shampoo??:skeptical:

I've done things like that soooo many times!!!! You really shouldn't need your laptop... So many men in kilts to distract you!!! :wwink::wbiggrin:

Gotta get the pics uploaded though ...so we can share the fun :th_nod: Not the pics of the hotties in kilts though ...those are just for us :snick:

Dč th'ort fo d'fhčileadh?
06-26-2009, 12:08 PM
Hailey threatened to kill me if I didn't make an effort to at least reply to her on fb before bed. :snick:

:shocked: I think Hailey just wanted you to send her pictures of my countries finest... :wwink:

Viking Princess
06-26-2009, 12:32 PM
Why can't you bring your shampoo??:skeptical:

\I dont know how many ounces will be allowed. I have never flown! so yes weird things have me very perplexed!

Viking Princess
06-26-2009, 12:33 PM
:shocked: I think Hailey just wanted you to send her pictures of my countries finest... :wwink:

:snick:

Dageus'Lass
06-26-2009, 12:36 PM
So I have been looking everywhere for a laptop case for my laptop to take to scotland and couldn't find one I like that my laptop actually fits in. I was taking the rest of my stuff out of the carry-on duffle that is part of the luggae set my uncle gave me at graduation that I used for clothes for the atlanta trip. and I was like..what is this little side pocket....

Glad you found it, now it's one less thing to worry about.

alba
06-26-2009, 01:06 PM
, get a converter, and figure out about if i can bring my shampoo or not...so I am mostly done :P
HEY VP JUST A THOUGHT Have you checked with the airport about the size of (A) your carry on ? if its too big you might have to change you laptop bag idea or they will make you put it in checked luggage the laptop wont like that.
(B) what size shampoo bottles you can have in your carry on again it might be better to put it in your checked luggage.
all the information is in the airport on your carrier ie sunquest, air transit, british airways.
each airport has different rules.

jayzee
06-26-2009, 01:13 PM
Yeah, what Alba said.

All of my toiletries are going in my checked luggage ...there's no limit as to the amount/size of what you can bring. There's only the 3oz and fitting in a zip lock baggie limit when it's in your carry-on bag.

alba
06-26-2009, 01:23 PM
Yeah, what Alba said.

All of my toiletries are going in my checked luggage ...there's no limit as to the amount/size of what you can bring. There's only the 3oz and fitting in a zip lock baggie limit when it's in your carry-on bag.
here its 100mls I had a bottle of lancome moisturizer it was 110ml they took that off me thank goodness it was almost empty my full bottle was in my checked case but I was still pissed off ...
there were people that has perfume taken off them the barrel was chucked full of stuff .

MelanieD
06-26-2009, 01:32 PM

Yep - just put toiletries into a plastic bag before you put them in your suitcase - that makes it easy to clean up if they leak a bit - you don't get stuff in your suitcase and clothes. This rarely happens and making sure the lid is on well helps too.

Yeah, what Alba said.

Yep - that's right. :th_nod:

alba
06-26-2009, 01:36 PM
Travel by plane use to be so simple. You should see my DH when we are flying anywhere.... on second thought you might not want to I would not put that on you guys......
ZIPLOCK BAGS ARE AMAZING.

dawnab19
06-26-2009, 04:11 PM
*sigh* flying shouldn't be so complicated. it really is to bad that it is now.

vic congrats on your discovery, lol

Achaius
06-26-2009, 08:46 PM
*snorts* You're such a goober. Clearly you should stay home. With me.

bluedragonfly81
06-26-2009, 08:54 PM

aw it's okay Vic! Glad you got something that'll work and you don't have to go buy a case! :th_nod:

Viking Princess
06-26-2009, 09:01 PM

ha.

aw it's okay Vic! Glad you got something that'll work and you don't have to go buy a case! :th_nod:

unless my bag is too big for carry-on. *sigh* this is way too confusing

dawnab19
06-26-2009, 09:24 PM

H. I just don't think that is gonna work in getting Vic to not go to Scotland.......yeah that place you insist doesnt exist........we will just have to make do while they is gone

Apryl
06-26-2009, 11:24 PM
I've done things like that soooo many times!!!! You really shouldn't need your laptop... So many men in kilts to distract you!!!

Don't be telling her that! She has to post pics for us and let us know what they are doing. If we have to be stuck back here at home, the least she can do is let us know what they are doing so we can pretend we are with them.

Who, me? :wno: Nope, not me. I'm as innocent as the day is long. :th_nod:

Gotta get the pics uploaded though ...so we can share the fun :th_nod: Not the pics of the hotties in kilts though ...those are just for us :snick:

Do you realize what will happen to you if you withhold hottie pics? :realmad: It will be ugly I tell you, ugly!

Vicki
06-27-2009, 09:25 AM

:biglaugh: Ditto!!!