PDA

View Full Version : Complication of princess

RedRose
07-23-2009, 01:53 PM
I was thinking of what Dani would be while I reread the books and realized that she can get into BB&B. V'lane is a Seelie prince and is of high royalty, right? So...if he can't get in and if Dani is a Seelie Princess...How could she get him while he cannot. The BB&B was warded by Barrons against certain things but then wouldn't it make sense for Dani not being able to get in if she was a princess?
Does that help check off the list of what people could be?
*This discussion was not seen in other threads*

Sky28
07-23-2009, 02:11 PM
I was thinking of what Dani would be while I reread the books and realized that she can get into BB&B. V'lane is a Seelie prince and is of high royalty, right? So...if he can't get in and if Dani is a Seelie Princess...How could she get him while he cannot. The BB&B was warded by Barrons against certain things but then wouldn't it make sense for Dani not being able to get in if she was a princess?
Does that help check off the list of what people could be?
*This discussion was not seen in other threads*
Quite a good idea. I never thought about this.
:notworthy:

Sandy Jo
07-23-2009, 02:12 PM
I think Dani is a relative of Mac's or maybe their families were friends.
:thinking: hmmmmmm:thinking:
What if Mac's mom and Danni's mom were working together before the book got loose.
grrrrrrrr
I NEED IT TO BE AUG. 19th ALREADY!

Caranp
07-23-2009, 03:40 PM
i think you are right, excellent catch!

katydid
07-23-2009, 03:43 PM
:th_nod: Awesome catch RedRose! Way to go!

Ollie
07-23-2009, 03:45 PM
I think Dani is just a human SS.
She could be Macs relative. Mac was thinking of her almost like another sister. One of karens clues?? I don't know but I think Dani will have a future book in the SS series that Karen talked about.
Personally I hope it's with V'lane. Of course Dani will be a bit older by the time it gets to be her book.

*Jo*
07-23-2009, 04:38 PM
:notworthy:

Nurslings
07-23-2009, 05:08 PM
I bet the store is warded against V'lane personally :snick: and probably evil things, if Dani were a SP then she most likely isn't evil and perhaps can get through the wards. IDK. Wouldn't Mac get a fae sense from her if she were fae?

Has there been any mention of her having fae like feelings in Dani's presence?

Wildernessgirl
07-23-2009, 11:16 PM
Good observation!

Jamie Leigh
07-24-2009, 11:19 AM
I bet the store is warded against V'lane personally :snick: and probably evil things, if Dani were a SP then she most likely isn't evil and perhaps can get through the wards. IDK. Wouldn't Mac get a fae sense from her if she were fae?

Has there been any mention of her having fae like feelings in Dani's presence?

Didn't Barrons say, after O'Bannon's brother was there, that he would ward the place against him? And the shades were not warded against. To me that says that he only warded against specific things. Ugh! I'm ready to know what V'lane did to piss Barrons off so much.

Phoebe Fairchild
07-24-2009, 11:22 AM
I think Dani is just a human SS.
She could be Macs relative. Mac was thinking of her almost like another sister. One of karens clues?? I don't know but I think Dani will have a future book in the SS series that Karen talked about.
Personally I hope it's with V'lane. Of course Dani will be a bit older by the time it gets to be her book.

Absolutely Ollie. I also speculate that the Sidhe seer Patrona that Rowena mentions Mac has the "look of" is actually Alina and Mac's mother. Hmm, curiouser and curiouser.

Butterfly
07-24-2009, 11:22 AM
Didn't Barrons say, after O'Bannon's brother was there, that he would ward the place against him? And the shades were not warded against. To me that says that he only warded against specific things. Ugh! I'm ready to know what V'lane did to piss Barrons off so much.
I THINK barrons said he couldn't ward the store against the Shades because they're non-corporeal. Really big emphasis on think.

TXIrish
07-24-2009, 12:55 PM
Absolutely Ollie. I also speculate that the Sidhe seer Patrona that Rowena mentions Mac has the "look of" is actually Alina and Mac's mother. Hmm, curiouser and curiouser.

But once again it brings up the question - if Rowena knows Patrona, why didn't she know about Patrona's daughters?

I'm of the opinion that Alina and Mac are related to Patrona O'Connor, but they're not her kids. Grandkids, nieces.....maybe. Otherwise I can't believe that Ro would know that P had kids, recognize the abilities that they had, and then let them get away from her! That just isn't control-freaky Ro!

lesaleer
07-24-2009, 01:05 PM
But once again it brings up the question - if Rowena knows Patrona, why didn't she know about Patrona's daughters?

I'm of the opinion that Alina and Mac are related to Patrona O'Connor, but they're not her kids. Grandkids, nieces.....maybe. Otherwise I can't believe that Ro would know that P had kids, recognize the abilities that they had, and then let them get away from her! That just isn't control-freaky Ro!

Well Mac and Alina's mom made some pretty strict rules regarding where they can go, where the adoptive parents live...etc. I think she ran as far away from Rowena as possible.

TXIrish
07-24-2009, 02:09 PM
Well Mac and Alina's mom made some pretty strict rules regarding where they can go, where the adoptive parents live...etc. I think she ran as far away from Rowena as possible.

Alina was a toddler, Mac was an infant. Kinda hard to hide 2 kids that age from the rest of the seers, especially since they seem to congregate in the Abbey! Patrona was supposed to hold some position of authority, but even if she was reclusive - how could you hide 2 pregnancies!?

So it opens up a whole new set of questions and speculations, especially since Rowena didn't seem to know they even existed!

I'm hoping we'll get the answer to this one somewhere in the new book!