PDA

View Full Version : You are Amazing

Mercedes Veronica
08-05-2009, 10:47 AM
Who am I talking about??? YOU!!!! Why are you UH-MAZING???
Granted it was KMM and her assistants and publishers that provided the books, website and message board, but it is KMM's fans that make this place what it is (A really cool, pleasant, addicting place to be) And yes, as a group you all make this place what it is, but groups are made of individuals. And if it wasn't for how incredible you each are, this group wouldn't be what it is!

What makes you Amazing??
You are Brilliant, Passionate, Understanding, Forgiving, and incredibly kind! You can get along with others despite opposing views! And can I just say you have an AWESOME sense of humor??? Really, it makes my worst days great! And I can't forget the wonderful support you give!!! Even to those who oppose your view!
And may I point something out??
I am one who loves to debate for the sake of debating. Doesn't matter if I even believe what I'm debating, it's something I enjoy doing. However, I can get carried away with it and need to be called out on it. What gets me is how FORGIVING you were of it. Not just w/ me but others as well! We just went back to getting along!
And you are fantastic at coming up with theories!! I doubt I would have come up with ONE good one myself! AND they are well suppoted arguments. So much so, I REFUSE to choose just one, even if I was ABLE to!
I guess the thread that makes us one is our love/passion/extreme love for KMM and books! It amazes me that we, all different in background and views can come together on this! And YOU made it possible.

And for that I thank you!

Please don't thank me for posting and saying all this. It's your fault I did! If it weren't for all the ppl and experiences that got you where and who you are today, I wldn't be saying all this. So applaud them, and yourself! I'm only recognizing what I see and trying give back what ya'll gave me!

Once again, Thank You!

scotlandmania
08-05-2009, 11:06 AM
That's a beautiful message, lady! I think you can applaud yourself too!:th_Clap5:

I've been here only a few weeks, but I find that this forum is addictive! lol I spend way to much time here! I met amazing people and am always surprised by all the questions and theories you all come up with!:snick:

Keep reading, keep writting!:60:

lilahlove
08-05-2009, 11:52 AM
Aw, shucks! Those are very nice things to say. And I like the way you fire up the boards and get everbody talking!! :60:

redheadgirl79
08-05-2009, 12:40 PM
I've said this before and I'll say it again I love this board. Everyone on here is so nice and, if I may say so, really mature. I've been on other boards where people just bashed each other and were just plain rude if someone said something that they didn't agree with. Here we can all agree to disagree and I for one don't have to worry about being raked over the coals if I have an opinion that doesn't quite follow with the norm. That's the main reason why almost a year ago I decided to join this forum and felt comfortable doing so.

Liberty
08-05-2009, 01:17 PM
Aww huggy moment *HUGS*.

I think debates are a good thing, it keeps our mind sharp. :wwink:

AnnieM
08-05-2009, 01:17 PM
Well I AM gonna say thank you anyway, b/c you are part of this group! And I Totally Agree!!
It keeps amazing me how this group of ppl are more like long lost friends or sisters instead of total/semitotal strangers. I feel very fortunate to be part of it. Thank you All.

Ollie
08-05-2009, 01:24 PM
Back at you girl!!!!

:grouphug::22::grouphug:

Jamie Leigh
08-05-2009, 01:39 PM
What a kind thing to say

bluedragonfly81
08-05-2009, 01:55 PM
Aww that was beautiful!! I feel the same way!!! It is wonderful to know you ladies!!! *HUGS* ...Karen and Leiha...Thanks so much for bringing us all together!!! Love ya's!!! xoxo... I LOVE ALL YOU LADIES!!! *Blows kisses*

*Jo*
08-05-2009, 02:04 PM
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

jayzee
08-05-2009, 02:13 PM
Wonderfully said :notworthy:

And coming from someone who just spent 2 amazing weeks surrounded by Maniacs in Scotland, I completely concur with everything you wrote. My best memories from the trip are just being with all of the other ladies, laughing and having fun ...it's truly amazing and special how this board and Karen's books have brought so many of us together and allowed us to create such wonderful friendships and memories. :th_nod:

Mercedes Veronica
08-05-2009, 02:21 PM
Thank you all! you are so sweet!

:29:

:22:

Kathylill
08-05-2009, 02:28 PM
WE ARE AMAZING!

This Board really is Amazing and so are YOU!:60:

natsurd
08-05-2009, 02:48 PM
it's like looking on a mirror. You make us amazing cause it's coming from you! Glad you joined and jumped right in. We are blessed your here! :jiggy:

Mercedes Veronica
08-05-2009, 10:16 PM
Thank you all soooo much!

Jill
08-05-2009, 10:19 PM
You are more than welcome, MV!!!

Irina
08-05-2009, 11:21 PM
Wondefully said!
And you are amazing too!
(HUGS)
I love the board and everyone on it!