PDA

View Full Version : secret admirer!

shay
08-06-2009, 10:16 AM
so last week i got this weird call from a lady who didnt want to give me her name yet she knew my name n where i stayed. all she told me was that something wonderful will be coming this week for me. she was really funny n happy so i didnt get all that freaked out that she knew my name n where i stayed very friendly. as im standing there listening to her im like 'wat?' 'huh?'. after that call i started thinking did i win something did i enter a contest, is some1 sending me something?

today a bouquet of flowers gets delivered for me yellow roses with some purple flowers i dont know the names. its very beautiful. i checked the card it said 'hope u have a lovely day.... from: secret admirer'
then i find a 2nd card hidden n it says 'to mum!'
as i was sittin trying to fig out who would send me flowers n wats with the 2nd card a bulb goes off in my head n im like 'duh' its prob for my mum :wlaugh: n my name was used as an alias its the only thing that makes sense coz im single n ive never received flowers, i dont know many guys n with the 2nd card well as i said its the only thing that makes sense. i hope im right!!!!:snick:

Jill
08-06-2009, 10:39 AM
So you think your mum has a secret admirer?

shay
08-06-2009, 10:42 AM
lol mayb i wonder who but its most prob my dad or some1 in the fam