PDA

View Full Version : Recap of Faefever.

E_M_M_A
08-15-2009, 05:22 PM
Okay I am about to start dreamfever (my book store had 2 copies out) and I havent read Feafever since it came out, and i have been reading Kelley Armstrong the Otherworld for the last couple weeks. So if someone could just give me a Recap of what happened in Faefever that would be Great!

:25-vi: Thanks A Bunch

Mercedes Veronica
08-15-2009, 07:03 PM
you do not want a recap of FF. YOU HAVE TO READ IT!!!!!!!!
it's very emotional...and the end...the end is just....
no i refuse to ruin it for it you

also, you should have waited to DrF until sunday. it affects KMM's first week sales. no offense.

btw, you missed a hell of a lot by skipping FF. a HUGE loss on your part.
it's not one of those books you can easily recap to another reader, anyways. read FF before you even start DrF

E_M_M_A
08-15-2009, 08:58 PM
I read FF just dont remember it that well at the moment. I read all three books.

Just cant remember it, i read it really fast.
and i dont have time to re-read anything with this huge tbr pile

Mercedes Veronica
08-15-2009, 09:00 PM
I read FF just dont remember it that well at the moment. I read all three books.

Just cant remember it, i read it really fast.
and i dont have time to re-read anything with this huge tbr pile

oooooooo i thought you said you didn't. well it's hard to summarize KMM's books. hopefully someone else will do it. or you cld reread it.

lilahlove
08-15-2009, 09:38 PM
-Mac has encounter with book.
-Mac sees Barrons coming out of mirror with dead woman.
-Mac ives Jayne Unseelie to eat.
-Mac receives Alina's journal page where she says she killed a woman and is going to kill another.
-Christian explains to Mac how he met Alina.
-V'lane puts his name on Mac's tongue.
-Mac gets in fight with Sidhe-seers over the spear and accidently kills one.
-Mac and V'lane go to Abbey.
-Darroc calls Mac and promises to bring Alina back if she'll help with finding the book for him.
-Mac makes the MacHalo and Barrons catches her dancing around wearing it! :snick: ; Barrons starts teaching her to resist Voice.
-Mac and Barrons go in search of the DB and run into V'lane.
-Mac receives another journal page of Alina's; Dani asks Mac to meet up with a few Sidhe-seers.
-V'lane takes Mac to Cancun.
-Barrons Voices Mac, asking if she's betrayed him or is sleeping with anyone.
-Mac runs into O'Bannion and finds out Fiona is with him and eating Unseelie.
-Mac reads book by boy taken to Faery and turned pri-ya.
-Mac meets up with a few Sidhe-seers; they ask for D'Jai Orb.
-Mac meets with Christian and he asks her to talk to Barrons about helping out the MacKeltars on Halloween.
-V'lane tells Mac about the Unseelie King.
-Mac and Barrons find book; it calls Mac by her name, and Barrons almost touches it but Mac stops him.
-V'lane takes Mac to Punta Cana.
-Mac gives Barrons "The Cake" and he flips out on her.
-Dani tells Mac that the orb was packed with Shades andnow they're everywhere in the Abbey.
-Mac finds shelter in a church and spends night.
-Mac meets Unseelie Princes in church.

I hope this helps and that I didn't miss too many things. Enjoy!

E_M_M_A
08-15-2009, 09:47 PM
Thats that helps a BUNCH! now i remember the book. lol, Aww the MacHalo!

waterbaby
08-15-2009, 10:37 PM
I don't post much but my God that summed it up...the book should be read and reread. I have read all of the fever books and highlander books over and over again and I couldn't have summed it up that nicely.:th_Clap5:

E_M_M_A
08-15-2009, 11:11 PM
I don't post much but my God that summed it up...the book should be read and reread. I have read all of the fever books and highlander books over and over again and I couldn't have summed it up that nicely.:th_Clap5:

Some how my copy of BloodFever is MIA its really weird I never lost a book and i lent it out got it never got it back she said she gave it to my mom so the book got lost between work and the house. or it is in this huge house.