PDA

View Full Version : hahaha I finally made it here :P

Viking Princess
10-28-2007, 01:28 AM
lol I've locked myself in the BF spoiler section before introducing myself :happy0194:

anywho.. :happy_face_waving: Hi, I'm Viking Princess, but if you are interested in the trivia, my real name is Victoria. I live in Savannah, GA. I started reading Karen's books two years ago and have considered her as one of my favorite authors ever since. I can't pick and all time favorite, I like to read too much and picking would be beyond cruel to myself.

hmmm what else... I am in my senior year of college at Armstrong Atlantic State University. I am an English lit major. Not quite sure what I want to do with that yet. In my free time I am either reading, watching something from my vast collection of dvds, or editing movie/tv based music videos on my computer. Why? because I am a geek that way, but I love it because it relieves stress :)

hmm favorite music group would be Silverchair, favorite movie is a toss up between 300 and Phantom of the Opera. Shows I watch at the moment are Lost and Supernatural.

I also love anything to do with the Norse culture. Vikings are wonderful lol. I wrote a short story about a Viking in my creative writing class last fall and it was published in our school's literary journal thing that they put out once a year.

I think that covers about everything, pardon the tardiness ;)

maryjane
10-28-2007, 02:10 AM
:welcomefish:

Annette
10-28-2007, 05:42 AM
HEY VP....WELCOME!!!! LOL...:happy0194::bouncingsunglassess

highlanderlas
10-28-2007, 10:24 AM
:happy_face_waving:Hi, Victoria! Beautiful name! :welcome: to the Moning Clan!

alba
10-28-2007, 01:11 PM
Hello V.P.here a viking prince for youhttp://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x205/run-rig/1.jpg

Cheryle
10-28-2007, 01:20 PM
Hey Viking Princess, I have enjoyed your theories over in the spolier section.

I to am a Lost Fan! So Hello and Welcome to the board! :happy_face_waving:

Maria
10-28-2007, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the intro. Victoria, welcome to the board!
:welcome7:

melissa
10-28-2007, 01:55 PM
:welcome8:

You will fit right in. I have enjoyed your posts in the spoilers. Lots of interesting theories rolling around out there!.

krstis
10-28-2007, 06:46 PM
:welcome7:

:hello3: VP!

Viking Princess
10-28-2007, 07:59 PM
Hello V.P.here a viking prince for youhttp://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x205/run-rig/1.jpg

:th_thud:

haha thanks ladies :D :grouphug:

oracle
10-28-2007, 08:05 PM
:welcome:

Leiha
10-28-2007, 11:05 PM
Victoria, I was picturing hayden paniterrie (sp?) as Mac but everytime I see your avi and banner your subliminally changing my mind, LOL.

If I lived in Savannah it would be a bad thing because I would be eating fried chicken from Lady and sons at least once a weak!

So you make videos when are you going to get your geek on with Bloodfever? That's the first thing I thought when I read that. :65: BTW, welcome to the board, of course, you jumped right in and I love that.

Viking Princess
10-29-2007, 12:13 AM
Victoria, I was picturing hayden paniterrie (sp?) as Mac but everytime I see your avi and banner your subliminally changing my mind, LOL.

If I lived in Savannah it would be a bad thing because I would be eating fried chicken from Lady and sons at least once a weak!

So you make videos when are you going to get your geek on with Bloodfever? That's the first thing I thought when I read that. :65: BTW, welcome to the board, of course, you jumped right in and I love that.

Actually, my geek is soooo on. I had a lot of fun doing a few Dark-Hunter vids and after Bloodfever I have been itching to vid som MacKayla goodness. I have about 40 seconds completed out of a 4 min song, but I am editing the frog out of it lol. I wasn't gonna say anything till I had it close to half way done. I have been in the clip gathering stage for the past couple of days, but the intro in is complete :03:

on another note, I have my vid worthy Mac, and an Alina but clueless for JB and Vlane. *sigh*

lol! Lady and Sons. Yum. That and the Pirate's House. I love Savannah :happy0194:

Leiha
10-29-2007, 12:17 AM
Dang, I'm sorry that I ruined your surprise. I can't wait to see it!

I'll have to check out the Pirate House the next time I'm in town. I've never been.

Viking Princess
10-29-2007, 12:23 AM
haha it's cool. it would have probably slippe dout soon anyway because I am the worse at keeping secrets :happy0194:

The Pirate's House is haunted. I still haven't seen or heard any ghosts, but I like to peer down into the tunnels that run underneath the building where the pirates would use back in the day. One day.... I will encounter a ghost there. I am twiddling my thumbs in anticipation.

Bella...
10-29-2007, 11:18 PM
http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/371/371665tzhz49vh6f.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)
Hello Victoria and Welcome to the Moning Clan!!

natsurd
10-31-2007, 01:18 AM
:welcome7: VP!

Pyxie
11-01-2007, 09:27 PM
:happy_face_waving:Welcome aboard! I love all the thoughts and ideas you've brought with you!