PDA

View Full Version : Ranking on the best seller's list

Crystalanne
08-19-2009, 06:06 PM
When will we know how Dreamfever did? I took the day off of work yesterday so I could be there to buy Dreamfever when Borders opened. Every year when I buy my latest Fever book I spend the day at the attached cafe until I finish the book. When I first bought mine they had a good sized supply of Dreamfever books on display. When I finished a couple of hours later they were all gone except 2. I'm sure they had more in the back but I was happy to see how fast they flew off the shelves. Dreamfever was an empty space on the table. Not even Phillipa Gregory's new book did as well as Dreamfever. I hope your book topples everyone on the list Karen. It, as well as you, deserves it.

Dageus'Lass
08-19-2009, 06:20 PM
Karen's book is #12 on the Bestsellers List

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/Bestsellers-Books-Music-Movie/379001057/?start=11&cds2Pid=17351

Leiha
08-19-2009, 06:25 PM
DL that is how well Dreamfever is selling for the hour and is constantly shifting. We won't find out the rankings for Dreamfever until next week, I can't remember if it is Tue or Wed but they base it on the previous week's sale.

Regardless on where Karen hits on the lists, she has the best fans and she knows it! :60:

duncilk
08-19-2009, 06:50 PM
I did the same thing as Crystalanne, took the day off to read the book. I live in a small town and the Borders here order 16 books sold all of them on the 18th and are now back ordered by 6. (I ask them how their sales went - what can I say I'm nosy)

Aislinn
08-19-2009, 06:57 PM
Leiha,

Do e-book sales count in the ranking? Audio Books?