PDA

View Full Version : Katherine Heigl?

Breelia
11-12-2009, 08:00 PM
I don' think she's been mentioned yet. Yeah, she got annoying on Grey's Anatomy, but ya gotta admire a girl who paid her way through med scool by modeling and then actually managed to become a pretty good doctor. :th_nod:

So here she is:

http://images.dawgsports.com/images/admin/Izzie_Stevens.jpg

Caitríona
11-12-2009, 08:56 PM
I've never watched Grey's Anatomy, but I love her in movies! :th_nod:

highlandlove
11-14-2009, 06:42 PM
Yeah I can't even watch Grey's anymore but she is a very beautiful woman and her movies ROCK!!!!

PuggyJo
11-15-2009, 10:37 PM
I think she is beautiful!

QuinnMC79
11-15-2009, 11:48 PM
I used to TOTALLY love the series Roswell, where she played Isabelle... yeah I stopped watching grey's when Denny started coming back, the whole show started getting a little ridiculous for me... but I do love her as an actress, think she has made quite a comeback for her career :) and she is beautiful

jeant
11-18-2009, 05:34 PM
I used to TOTALLY love the series Roswell, where she played Isabelle... yeah I stopped watching grey's when Denny started coming back, the whole show started getting a little ridiculous for me... but I do love her as an actress, think she has made quite a comeback for her career :) and she is beautiful

I loved Roswell!!!!! We never missed it. One of those I wish someone would re-run. along with Herc & Zena

Viking Princess
11-18-2009, 05:35 PM
I loved her on roswell. LOL the first thing I ever saw her in though was a Disney movie called Wish Upon A Star. She was great in it.

Liberty
11-28-2009, 10:57 AM
I loved her on roswell. LOL the first thing I ever saw her in though was a Disney movie called Wish Upon A Star. She was great in it.

Me too!

I love that she has a womanly body.

*~pandora~*
12-08-2009, 06:08 PM
I have loved her since her first role as Isabel on Rosewell! She was hot then, and she was kinda chunky too! I think her roles since then have been great!

Big fan of her :th_nod: