PDA

View Full Version : Ann Arbor post on the MacHalo World Tour Blog

Leiha
12-14-2009, 01:47 PM
http://machaloworldtour.blogspot.com/

Bonnie, DoberDawn and Jordy shared their adventures with the MacHalo and Phil in Ann Arbor.

Check it out when you get a chance, they do a great job of making us feel like we were there.

DoberDawn
12-14-2009, 01:52 PM
http://machaloworldtour.blogspot.com/

Bonnie, DoberDawn and Jordy shared their adventures with the MacHalo and Phil in Ann Arbor.

Check it out when you get a chance, they do a great job of making us feel like we were there.

Alright, now y'all can go see it and quit your beggin'! LOL <vbg>

DoberDawn
12-14-2009, 02:24 PM
I am LOVING the MacHalo picture of the Month!!! Woot!!!

I'mAnOOP
12-14-2009, 02:30 PM
Excellent Work Ladies!! Still bummed I didn't come back for the pillow fight! :arghhh: I guess we will just have to do it again next year! Woot, Woot!:jiggy: Thanks for the great memories!:notworthy:

Hesperia
12-14-2009, 02:34 PM
Dober your blog entry had me rolling...loved your play by play of events...felt like I was really there! Sounds like you guys had a blast :60:

bluedragonfly81
12-14-2009, 02:38 PM
What an absolute FANTASTIC time!!! I am so up for a pillow fight-Round Two :snick:

I am LOVING the MacHalo picture of the Month!!! Woot!!!

AGREED!!! :60:

DoberDawn
12-14-2009, 02:51 PM
Dober your blog entry had me rolling...loved your play by play of events...felt like I was really there! Sounds like you guys had a blast

Why thank you. :th_blush: What can I say? There was just so much :happy0188: that when Phil wasn't making us :th_thud: and then we'd all :ring: followed by more :happy0194: and then in the end, we'd all :sm3: That, I just had to try and share it all with you!!!

Stapes
12-14-2009, 03:18 PM
I'm dying to know what specifically is happening at 9 min.22 seconds! Thanks Leiha, Bonnie, Dawn and Jordy. That was almost as good as being there. I'm glad you all had fun.

SummerRses
12-14-2009, 07:22 PM
Why thank you. :th_blush: What can I say? There was just so much that when Phil wasn't making us :th_thud: and then we'd all :ring: followed by more :happy0194: and then in the end, we'd all :sm3: That, I just had to try and share it all with you!!!

As I posted in the harem, I loved the "play by play" report! Oh, my god! It was such fun reading about all the adventures. I was also laughing so hard, that I was tearing up. :snick:

LisK
12-14-2009, 08:03 PM
Thanks ladies for the wonderful blog entry - and the great pics!!! So sorry we couldn't do the Wi-Fi thing with our group, but I gotta admit, we all just MELTED hearing the Master's voice over speakerphone (and I got a sneak preview of that wonderful voice in my ear before I hit the speakerphone button!!!!!! Talk about a fangirl moment!!)

Sounds like y'all had a great time. Dawn, as always, your descriptions are awesometastic!!

alba
12-14-2009, 09:08 PM
I believe I missed the darn thing I'm what a couple of Hr's drive away....
Shaking head If my foot could reach my butt I'd be kicking it right now....
Looks and sounds like you all had an awesome time.
Pictures are great ya'll look great.

Cybrokat
12-14-2009, 11:25 PM
Thanks ladies, it was SO much fun and I'm glad you all can see the photos now! :)

dawnab19
12-14-2009, 11:52 PM
I am sad I missed it all! Damn my heating and car issues for draining my bank account! Looks like you all had a lot of fun :(

Viking Princess
12-15-2009, 03:00 AM
Great pics and posts. It looks like you all had so much fun :)

the machalo pic of the month made me literally LMAO out loud:wlaugh:

Leiha
12-15-2009, 03:42 AM
You all are supposed to be posting on the blog, not here, LOL.

Sky28
12-15-2009, 03:52 AM
The pics are great and it is so cute that Phil seems to blush always when he has a woman in his arms/on his lap.

DoberDawn
12-15-2009, 08:15 AM

I did post in the blog but... others may not have because (1) the way to post is not as easy or obvious (2) other than just showing # maniacs, it doesn't show the other posts unless you click on that & (3) you have to join something else in order to post in the blog - google, AIM or some other service - it's not enuff just being a member here - so they may just opt to post here... anyway, just trying to help. You might want to put a note at the top of the whole page about where and how to post there... & is there a way to do it without their having to join another site and log in there first???

-^-Lin-^-
12-15-2009, 08:34 AM
I did post in the blog but... others may not have because (1) the way to post is not as easy or obvious (2) other than just showing # maniacs, it doesn't show the other posts unless you click on that & (3) you have to join something else in order to post in the blog - google, AIM or some other service - it's not enuff just being a member here - so they may just opt to post here... anyway, just trying to help. You might want to put a note at the top of the whole page about where and how to post there... & is there a way to do it without their having to join another site and log in there first???
You can probably set to have anon posts where you don't have to sign in somewhere but then open it up to lots of spammers!

DoberDawn
12-15-2009, 08:58 AM
You can probably set to have anon posts where you don't have to sign in somewhere but then open it up to lots of spammers!
I guess I was just thinking/hoping there was a way to use their existing memberships on this site. Oh well. Either way, I was just trying to help by letting you know why folks aren't commenting there. It isn't obvious & they have to belong somewhere else, so I think that's why there hasn't been a lot of participation over there yet.

DoberDawn
12-15-2009, 09:58 AM
Okay... gonna try to help with some steps to posting in the blog instructions here:

1. Go to the blog page. Doh!

2. Check out the way cool picture of the month!

3. Scroll down to the Ann Arbor, Michigan Blog and when you are in there in the Michigan Blog:

a. Read all the wonderful things Bonnie wrote
b. Look at the scrolling photo slide show of the MacHalo pictures
c. Read the humble offering of okay stuff I posted <g>
d. See the picture of cute wee Jordy and read the enchanting details she jotted down for ya
e. Look at all the pictures in our photo album on the link there, but then come BACK to the blog page there...
4. After you've read, oogled, and had fun... then you'll notice two small things right at the end under the link to our photo album. There's a "# of moning maniacs", which right now is "1 moning maniac" and that would be ME. And there's the picture of a white envelope.

a. To post in the blog and/or to read other's blog comments (right now, that would be MINE <g>), click on the # of moning maniacs. It will take you to a sign in screen where you need to sign up for google or sign in with your Google, AIM, Live Journal, Wordpress, or TypePad ID.

b. To email this blog to friends and promote it, click on the white envelope.
Hope this helps!
Dawn

Viking Princess
12-15-2009, 12:53 PM

That means i have to remember my login info for my poor neglected blog. That is work, Leiha, WORK! lol