PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero Christmas

highlandlove
12-28-2009, 03:56 AM
I will cut the kid some slack for playing it on easy...... but only because the lights are awesome and it is my favorite song from GH3!! ROCK ON!!

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/6604222/17147127

:60:

aprilssix
12-28-2009, 11:04 AM
I found guitar hero III for 29.99. My 12 year old was excited to get it. as i was over the price!..lol....

I have 6 kids, 2 are boys, unfurtunalty my two are years apart in age, My first born is a son, he is 24, my youngest is the other, he is 12. In between i have 4 girls. The oldest 2 girls no longer live at home, one is 22 and the other is 20. But both girls brought there other halves. So when my son took his guitar hero to his room to set it up and play, i turned around and find only all females and hubby left in livingroom..lol... All the rest of the males , even my 2 year old granson, had deserted us for guitar hero III! LOL.... Boys and there toys, they never grow up!:nah::snick:

highlandlove
12-28-2009, 12:58 PM
So true right

I have a confession to make.... I would have been upstairs wit them too hehehe I am a GH junkie! They need to start a support group something like Guitar Wanna Be's Anonymous GWBA Baby I am so there!

Hesperia
12-28-2009, 01:18 PM
That was great! Love Guitar Hero..may fav is the Metallica edition. Thanks for sharing :60:

aprilssix
12-28-2009, 03:49 PM
So true right

I have a confession to make.... I would have been upstairs wit them too hehehe I am a GH junkie! They need to start a support group something like Guitar Wanna Be's Anonymous GWBA Baby I am so there!

i am oh right with him and the game as long as he does not try to song along to the music and begin to think he is a rock star...lol:snick: i like playing the play staion 2 games with my kids, like the 007 games where i can slap or through knives to kill my enemy, yeah i get away with killing my kids this way.. hehebut i can't play for long because the games make me nausiated and myhead will start to hurt and fill like i have been twirled in a crirle to long....:wno:

aprilssix
12-28-2009, 03:53 PM
So true right

i am all right with him and the game as long as he does not try to sing along to the music and begin to think he is a rock star...lol:snick: i like playing the play station 2 games with my kids, like the 007 games where i can slap or through knives to kill my enemy, yeah i get away with killing my kids this way.. hehebut i can't play for long because the games make me nausiated and myhead will start to hurt and fill like i have been twirled in a crirle to long....:wno: i know, i have to be weird... same thing happens when i watch a vidio i have tape on my cam.....:swoon: