PDA

View Full Version : Team Darroc

Jill
07-02-2010, 09:43 AM
Anyone want to start a Team Darroc social group? Anyone? Hello? *hears crickets*

:sad1:............................anyone????????

*drops head in disappointment.....walks away slowly, yet hopeful, that other intelligent Maniacs with good taste will join her in her quest for..........adoring..........His Hotness............*

*turns back*..............anyone??????

Ollie
07-02-2010, 10:11 AM
Hellooo Jill?...echo. Jill....Jill..JIll.

I'm not really for Darroc, but I feel for ya now..LOL...I'm in the hunter camp. It's very lonely here too...:sad1: Darroc has allies among the hunters....So, can I keep ya company. :wwink:

Jill
07-02-2010, 10:15 AM
Hellooo Jill?...echo. Jill..Jill..JIll.

I'm not really for Darroc, but I feel for ya now..LOL...I'm in the hunter camp. It's very lonely here too...:sad1: Darroc has allies among the hunters....So, can I keep ya company. :wwink:

*runs back into room without tripping* Yes!!! Abso-freakin-lutely!!!! *squee*

*does the happy dance*:happy108:

Hmmmmm I wonder how many more Maniacs are needed for a social group.....

I have an idea....we could call it Darroc's Hunting Camp, LMAO!!!! (We have lots of hunting camps down South......*giggles*.......)

lassdingman
07-02-2010, 10:17 AM
if he can be redeemed, I'm all open for it. I still am mad at about him putting the princes on her despite darroc "warning" mac that he would hurt her...AND I'm mad that he is sleeping around with Fiona if he truly loved Alina...what is going on with that!? AND if he is making out with mac in the teaser...URGH, that is alina's SISTER! is he that spoiled and arrogant? I really think/thought that darroc loved alina. urgh.

Okay, maybe AFTER SF comes out I would consider liking him. gotta see how it ends first LOL

clrich
07-02-2010, 10:42 AM
Anyone want to start a Team Darroc social group? Anyone? Hello? *hears crickets*

:sad1:............................anyone????????

*drops head in disappointment.....walks away slowly, yet hopeful, that other intelligent Maniacs with good taste will join her in her quest for..........adoring..........His Hotness............*

*turns back*..............anyone??????

Hi Jill,

I would like to visit your camp. I am intrigued by Darroc. Like I said in the teaser post yesterday, I am not convinced that Darroc is actually the real villain. And yes, I am wondering if the real villain is V'lane, but I don't want to see Mac end up with Darroc.

I want to see Darroc redeemed and with Alina (if that is possible), but if not, I would like to see his side of the issue. To me, V'lane has done just as many dispicable things as Darroc. V'lane started the royal hunt right?

"Evil is a completely different creature, Mac.
Evil is bad that believes it's good."

This doesn't sound like Darroc to me. Who do we know that thinks they are good, when they are really bad?

Rowena comes to mind, but also (I don't know why) V'lane comes to my mind.

Anyhow, I think that Darroc is just too obvious to be the real evil mastermind. And to give Darroc credit, at least he is honest with Mac and tells her exactly what he wants from her. This is more than can be said for Barrons, Rowena, V'lane...the list goes on and on. No one has been as forth-coming with Mac as Darroc IMO.

Jill
07-02-2010, 10:54 AM
Hi Jill,

I would like to visit your camp. I am intrigued by Darroc. Like I said in the teaser post yesterday, I am not convinced that Darroc is actually the real villain. And yes, I am wondering if the real villain is V'lane, but I don't want to see Mac end up with Darroc.

I want to see Darroc redeemed and with Alina (if that is possible), but if not, I would like to see his side of the issue. To me, V'lane has done just as many dispicable things as Darroc. V'lane started the royal hunt right?

"Evil is a completely different creature, Mac.
Evil is bad that believes it's good."

This doesn't sound like Darroc to me. Who do we know that thinks they are good, when they are really bad?

Rowena comes to mind, but also (I don't know why) V'lane comes to my mind.

Anyhow, I think that Darroc is just too obvious to be the real evil mastermind. And to give Darroc credit, at least he is honest with Mac and tells her exactly what he wants from her. This is more than can be said for Barrons, Rowena, V'lane...the list goes on and on. No one has been as forth-coming with Mac as Darroc IMO.

:notworthy:

RedRose
07-02-2010, 11:12 AM
I think Darroc is good at heart even though he has made some very bad choices in his quest (i think) to get Alina back since i think he loved her very much.

I am more member of V'lane but i would definately join the Darroc social group!!!!

......That is if I'd be allowed of course! XD

Jill
07-02-2010, 11:24 AM
I think Darroc is good at heart even though he has made some very bad choices in his quest (i think) to get Alina back since i think he loved her very much.

I am more member of V'lane but i would definately join the Darroc social group!!!!

......That is if I'd be allowed of course! XD

*squee* Everyone is welcome so long as she (or he) agrees that Darroc is hot. :snick:

chymera90
07-02-2010, 11:36 AM
Yall are ridiculous!!

Jill because i love you ill join your Darooc hunter group....thing...whatever. I just want you to know that im not cheating on Barons im just appreciating His Hotness's hotness :th_nod:(say that ten times fast)

Jill
07-02-2010, 11:46 AM
Yall are ridiculous!!

Jill because i love you ill join your Darooc hunter group....thing...whatever. I just want you to know that im not cheating on Barons im just appreciating His Hotness's hotness :th_nod:(say that ten times fast)

Yea, but we're *fun* :s5: We can help His Hotness hunt for the book.....and clrich wants hunters to join in and help :60:

Ollie
07-02-2010, 11:54 AM
O'Yes...a group...I think Darroc's Hunting Camp may scary people away...LOL
How about Da' Huntin' women..::biglaugh:
People don't really need to know what their joinning right..Right?:snick:

Of course, you can always start a smaller group inside the bigger group..O wait, the Draghar did that...:skeptical:..

Should be get to know each other..you know..Lonely fever women bonding..:snick:

Standing up...clearing throat..

Hi,
My names Ollie, I eat peanut butter on a spoon, my family thinks I have a bladder problem, I don't... I'm really just sneak in there to read. I don't like cabinet & closet doors open. I claim it's neatness, but really I just don't like the mess inside,
My husband says I speed up to get to a stop sign? Isn't that how everone drives...O wait..wrong group...:embarrassed:

I'm Ollie...
I'm heart broken for the hunters, those poor things are just lonely, they are just wanting a women. I mean we all know how men get when they are..well...ahhh...left untouched for very long.
Come on...Your parts would to turn to dried up leather too...:biglaugh:

Besides, who doesn't want something that can shapeshift.
I mean really...what a bonus!
"Ahh, honey.. I would really like to have a-blanky blank -tonight"...sorry girls, Even I'm not gonna share that sweet secret... and Bam! They turn into whatever DReam you ever wanted.

And read your mind! Delightful, you could use your mouth for other things than talking....hey! That would work even better..you wouldn't even have to tell them what your dreaming for...they'd already be doing it.

Not to mention, I think they can control time. So how sweet is that..maybe..just maybe. Pretty Pleaseee.....I'm hoping one of them loved so strongly that he's turning back time, to let his women fix the mistake she made.
Now that is TRUE love...sigh.... Dreamy!

Who's next...spill it!

RedRose
07-02-2010, 12:04 PM
*squee* Everyone is welcome so long as she (or he) agrees that Darroc is hot. :snick:

DARROC IS HOT!!!!!!!

Yay!!! I am welcomed!!!:wlaugh:

chymera90
07-02-2010, 01:28 PM
Yea, but we're *fun* :s5: We can help His Hotness hunt for the book.....and clrich wants hunters to join in and help :60:

WOOT WOOT!!!:biglaugh:

chymera90
07-02-2010, 01:34 PM
:smiley_lol tiny::happy0194: Ollie your killing me!!!

clrich
07-02-2010, 02:25 PM

I just got an image of hunting down the book with the LM. I could go for a scavanger hunt of that sort!

Ollie
07-02-2010, 02:33 PM
I just got an image of hunting down the book with the LM. I could go for a scavanger hunt of that sort!

OOOhhh..that would be fun! What are thinking, something like quoting thing people, etc...we all gotta go find it?

Like first clue could be something like...Who's Darroc biggest fan here on the board?...:biglaugh:...Just kidding...I think that would be to tough for anyone to get. :)

What kind of man, I mean scavanger "hunt" did you have in mind?

AoriHanazari
07-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Mhmmhhhmm Darroc *looks around and tentatively sneaks in*...I think he is definitely hot. *nobody jumped at me* Yay! I am welcome!

But! Before I become his fan, I need to read SF. :wlaugh:

CJlover
07-03-2010, 10:42 PM
I'm in, Jill! Barrons doesn't like clingy women anyhow right? Can't deny that Darroc's hot, and also quite mysterious! :60:

jayzee
07-03-2010, 11:25 PM
I'll joind if we can watch "When Harry Met Sally"

*runs from Jill*
:snick:

Jill
07-04-2010, 10:57 AM
I'll joind if we can watch "When Harry Met Sally"

*runs from Jill*
:snick:

:shocked::anim_stick-vi::wno:

Viking Princess
07-04-2010, 12:02 PM
Since I am Pri-ya, and have been a Fae ho from the beginning (I was all about Adam till I saw V'lane, and then I realized V'lane was my one true love)
I'll join.

If Darroc lets me brush his long, beautiful hair. :th_nod:

FeverLover
07-05-2010, 09:48 AM
Team Barrons...Team V'lane...Team Christian...Team Ryodan...Team "8"... and/or Team Darroc. Like I said DECISIONS!!! I want to be on all teams. :snick:

Hmmmm..... well Jill ... I really want to see Darroc redeemed!! I mean if Adam can be redeemed then so can Darroc. I'll join. :60:

I can be on all teams...really not a hardship at all. :wwink:

nswkat
07-05-2010, 11:39 AM
Pick me Pick me...I want to be in the group! Okay just have to be honest here... I don't hold out a whole lot of hope for Darroc, it just doesn't look like he's going to be redeemed to me :wno: Okay Jill you can stop throwing things at me now I'm not finished! :snick: I was going to say that doesn't take away from his absolute 100% complete totally want to pet him hotness. I've been secretly fascinated with him ever since IH. He just sounded so yummy. I mean aside from being the cause of billions of dying and possibly wanting to enslave the rest. I think he's just made some bad choices. Maybe we could get him counseling.

RedRose
07-05-2010, 07:30 PM
when when When WHen WHEn

WHEN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jill
07-05-2010, 08:33 PM
Y'all, I am enjoying your posts! I have been giggling for the past 15 minutes or so. :wlaugh: I PM'd Leiha about the possibility of having a social group dedicated to His Hotness the Lord Master. We can have lots of fun leading up to the release of Shadowfever.:wwink:

RedRose
07-05-2010, 09:01 PM
Y'all, I am enjoying your posts! I have been giggling for the past 15 minutes or so. :wlaugh: I PM'd Leiha about the possibility of having a social group dedicated to His Hotness the Lord Master. We can have lots of fun leading up to the release of Shadowfever.:wwink:

Sweetness!!!!!! :th_Clap5::60::snick:

*high fives Jill*

Meli
07-06-2010, 12:55 AM
Me too! Me too! *raises hand high in the air*

Although, I have conditions...

1. I will not abandon Barrons.
Or Christian.
Or Adam.
Or Cian.
Or Dageus.

2. His Hotness must allow me to draw said hottness, with generous amounts of visual reference that's not hindered by silly things like clothing:snick:

Jill
07-06-2010, 08:54 AM

Or Christian.
Or Adam.
Or Cian.
Or Dageus.

2. His Hotness must allow me to draw said hottness, with generous amounts of visual reference that's not hindered by silly things like clothing:snick:

With the exception of Barrons, I agree 100% with #1. I am definitely an Adam girl!

And as far as #2 is concerned, let's just say I hope you have already started putting pencil to paper :wlaugh:

nswkat
07-08-2010, 01:31 PM
So how's that social group coming Jill? I mean we have around 15 members that should count right....right...who cares if everyone else on the board thinks were crazy :60: Poor Darroc so misunderstood :biglaugh:.

Jill
07-08-2010, 10:58 PM
So how's that social group coming Jill? I mean we have around 15 members that should count right....right...who cares if everyone else on the board thinks were crazy :60: Poor Darroc so misunderstood :biglaugh:.

I am still waiting to hear from Leiha. Does anyone know how to go about starting a social group?

I know Leiha has been busy with the anniversary party plans.

Ollie
07-09-2010, 11:01 AM

I second that one.

I'm here on the hunters behalf....since Darroc & the hunters are allies, Barrons helped Darroc, I think it's only fair to be allies with Jill.....:snick:

Support each other for the greater good, whatever that might be....LOL

Jill
07-17-2010, 06:40 PM
I need ten people for a Darroc Social Group. Please PM me if you are interested in joining. It could be fun while we wait for Shadowfever!:60:

jayzee
07-17-2010, 07:33 PM
I need ten people for a Darroc Social Group. Please PM me if you are interested in joining. It could be fun while we wait for Shadowfever!:60:

And the first order of business in the group should be a group watching of a movie ...oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh JILLLLLLLLLL I know just the movie :snick:

Jill
07-17-2010, 08:20 PM
And the first order of business in the group should be a group watching of a movie ...oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh JILLLLLLLLLL I know just the movie :snick:

HAHA I do not think His Hotness is much of a Meg Ryan fan, LMAO!!!!

*Jo*
07-17-2010, 10:09 PM
:eek:...:eek:...:eek:

jayzee
07-17-2010, 10:24 PM
:eek:...:eek:...:eek:

LOL Is that in reference to the movie?

*Jo*
07-18-2010, 12:41 AM
:th_noevil:
Mmmftffft nmmft
mmmdmdtrm.
:wno:

RedRose
07-18-2010, 07:56 PM

:th_Clap5: I PMed you!!!! :60:

PM me back! :wlaugh:

abukhar
07-22-2010, 10:08 PM
I'M A BARRON'S FAN BUT MY DEAREST JILL I HAPPEN TO LIKE 'HIS HOTNESS' AS WELL...WOULDN'T IT JUST BE AN ABSOLUTE SCREAM IF MAC ENDS UP WITH HIM.

Viking Princess
07-22-2010, 10:27 PM
I'M A BARRON'S FAN BUT MY DEAREST JILL I HAPPEN TO LIKE 'HIS HOTNESS' AS WELL...WOULDN'T IT JUST BE AN ABSOLUTE SCREAM IF MAC ENDS UP WITH HIM.

I just want to add an LOLcat captian to it: "I haz flavor!"

DoberDawn
07-23-2010, 11:23 AM
Sorry hon, I was internet access-challenged. He is hot.... so I'll help ya out in your echo chamber here.

abukhar
07-28-2010, 12:07 AM
I'LL JOIN:snick:.....I DON'T THINK DARROC IS AS BAD AS HE PRETENDS TO BE,I MEAN IT WAS SWEET THE WAY HE LOANED MAC HIS ALBUM OF HIM AND ALINA.I THINK HE REALLY LOVED HER AND EVERYTHING HE IS DOING OR MOST OF IT ANYWAY IS BECAUSE OF THAT..........OF COURSE BARRONS WILL ALWAYS BE MY #1

HeatherB
08-04-2010, 03:00 PM
I am intrigued by Darroc. I don't think he killed Alaina but I think he knows who did. I think he will stop at nothing to get the book- just like Barrons. They are great characters.

C59100
08-04-2010, 07:13 PM
Team Darroc, I admit he is tugging on the heart strings. Poor man, having loved and lost. I'm running out of really bad people in this series. Last count evile people are Rowena, the book, and all of the Unseelie, and maybe the deg.

Dreamer1265
08-08-2010, 08:17 PM
WTH!!!!!!!!!!! Um I'm here! LET THE PARTY BEGIN!
love
DARRIC....sigh