PDA

View Full Version : My new favorite Andrei Andrei pic...

Sara
11-28-2007, 06:30 AM
He is SO HOT in this pic! :drool-vi: I found him and Ingrid got him for me...thanks again Ingrid! :happy_face_waving: Thought I would share him with you but better start that cold shower beforehand...:th_heat: BTW, of course, that is me draped on top of him...

Apryl
11-28-2007, 06:47 AM
The cold shower before hand didn't help. I need another one now, if my legs will hold me up after seeing that picture. :th_heat: :th_heat: :th_heat: Sara I'm not sure you can handle him all by yourself. Maybe you should let me borrow him for a little while so he doesn't wear you out. :th_anim_naughty-vi: :th_anim_naughty-vi:

highlanderlas
11-28-2007, 07:28 AM
That man is totally HOT! Whew!

maryjane
11-28-2007, 07:54 AM
Damn! He's hot. :drool-vi: Your pretty hot yourself there sara. LOL

MissAmy
11-28-2007, 08:54 AM
He's just too hot!

cedemaree
11-28-2007, 08:56 AM
Damn!!!!:drool-vi::drool-vi::drool-vi: He's tooooooo HOT:th_heat::th_heat::th_heat:

Kathy Jo
11-28-2007, 09:47 AM
OMG! I'm gonna need a defibrilator, I think my heart stopped beating!! HOT, HOT, HOT! Let me know when I can have a turn with him! WOW! :th_thud:

Ingrid
11-28-2007, 09:55 AM
BTW, of course, that is me draped on top of him...

:th_order: Sara, get off of him! Immediately! :beathorse-vi: Grrrrr ... you're not supposed to do that kind of naughty things with that innocent laddie! At least not in public! And look at yourself, little lady! You forgot to put on a top and your jeans are riding waaaay too low! :th_heat: Had I foreseen this, I never would have let him leave Good Old Europe :52:

Pyxie
11-28-2007, 11:27 AM
:drool-vi:Andrei is so damn HOT!!! :th_heat:

Viking Princess
11-28-2007, 11:40 AM
:drool-vi::drool-vi: The look on his face promise many many naughty things :th_anim_naughty-vi:

Sara
11-28-2007, 11:47 AM
:65:
The cold shower before hand didn't help. I need another one now, if my legs will hold me up after seeing that picture. Sara I'm not sure you can handle him all by yourself. Maybe you should let me borrow him for a little while so he doesn't wear you out.

Does it not look like I can handle him? I think I am doing just fine...:65: Plus, I am managing not to drool on his chest while I am molesting him.

Damn! He's hot. Your pretty hot yourself there sara. LOL

Thank you. :th_blush:

OMG! I'm gonna need a defibrilator, I think my heart stopped beating!! HOT, HOT, HOT! Let me know when I can have a turn with him! WOW!

Oh, I will be so sure to do that. You can trust me...:th_nod:

Sara, get off of him! Immediately! Grrrrr ... you're not supposed to do that kind of naughty things with that innocent laddie! At least not in public! And look at yourself, little lady! You forgot to put on a top and your jeans are riding waaaay too low! Had I foreseen this, I never would have let him leave Good Old Europe

Oh sure...you just want me to get off, so you can get on! Well, its not gonna fly, Missy Ingrid! With breasts like these, who needs a top? :anim_bow-vi: Oh and BTW, Andrei (yes, we are on a first name basis now) is not innocent...(any more!) :anim_naughty-vi:

The look on his face promise many many naughty things

Promises....and delivers.

Apryl
11-28-2007, 12:09 PM
:happy0194: Sara you crack me up! :happy0194:

Viking Princess
11-28-2007, 12:21 PM

Does it not look like I can handle him? I think I am doing just fine...:65: Plus, I am managing not to drool on his chest while I am molesting him.

:happy0194::happy0194::happy0194: HAHAHA oh man. Kudos for not drooling on him! :2v-vi:

Kathy Jo
11-28-2007, 01:29 PM
I think Santa Claus delivered an early Christmas present to Sara!

Are you sure you didn't open it early Sara? You know you've already been put on the special naugthy list, this could put Santa out, and who knows what could happen then!

(But then again, you already did get Andrei!)

By the by, those are some BIG Breasts you have there Sara! Holy Cow!:happy0194:

Ingrid
11-28-2007, 03:12 PM

Oh sure...you just want me to get off, so you can get on! Well, its not gonna fly, Missy Ingrid! With breasts like these, who needs a top? :anim_bow-vi: Oh and BTW, Andrei (yes, we are on a first name basis now) is not innocent...(any more!) :anim_naughty-vi:

Okay, okay ... ouch! Stop throwing tomatoes! :49: I admit I am green with envy, cause I want to have the guy and the boobs ... :D

ZAZOO
11-28-2007, 03:22 PM
He is SO HOT in this pic! :drool-vi: I found him and Ingrid got him for me...thanks again Ingrid! :happy_face_waving: Thought I would share him with you but better start that cold shower beforehand...:th_heat: BTW, of course, that is me draped on top of him...

WOW YOUR PRETTY HOT YOURSELF THERE SARAH:happy0158:

Maria
11-28-2007, 03:27 PM
Wow, hot pic of Andrei, thanks Sara for sharing.

MelanieD
11-28-2007, 06:32 PM
...time for a new pair of panties...

ZAZOO
11-28-2007, 09:52 PM

OMG MY VIRGIN EARS CANT TAKE IT:happy0194:

ZAZOO
11-28-2007, 09:53 PM

OMG MY POOR VIRGIN EARS CANT TAKE IT

AND THE VISUAL.........WELL LET US JUST SAY TMI:happy0194:

Ingrid
11-29-2007, 03:23 AM

... plus another cold shower, right Mel? :18-vi:

MelanieD
11-29-2007, 03:53 AM
... plus another cold shower, right Mel? :18-vi:

Yeah *sigh* will probably try a cold shower (or seven :65:) I am in serious danger of simply turning into a puddle on the floor!!!

Ingrid
11-29-2007, 04:39 AM
Yeah *sigh* will probably try a cold shower (or seven :65:) I am in serious danger of simply turning into a puddle on the floor!!!

Well, I just finished said cold shower and my hormones are still like that :th_manydancingbanan

MelanieD
11-29-2007, 02:15 PM
Well, I just finished said cold shower and my hormones are still like that :th_manydancingbanan

That man should carry a health warning - prolonged exposure may cause symptoms including, dry mouth and/or excessive drooling, sweating, bulging eyes, hyperthermia and 'convulsions' :65:

I hope it helps to know there is another suffering with you! :th_hug-vi:

MelanieD
11-29-2007, 05:23 PM
OMG MY POOR VIRGIN EARS CANT TAKE IT

AND THE VISUAL.........WELL LET US JUST SAY TMI:happy0194:

Errr... sorry about that Zazoo! - thought I was being subtle... :65:

Celticlove
11-29-2007, 06:20 PM
:anim_devil-vi::anim_devil-vi:hey!! some Ho's on MY MAN!!!!!!:beathorse-vi::beathorse-vi: Im not throught with him yet!!! I still have another 9 feet of :drool-vi: to clim up before any one can have him!!! and I plan to clim real slow so.... BACK OFF AND I WONT KILL YA :a20: much!

lol

ZAZOO
11-29-2007, 10:29 PM
Errr... sorry about that Zazoo! - thought I was being subtle... :65:

:03::happy0194: YOU KNOW I WAS TEASING RIGHT

MelanieD
11-30-2007, 03:53 AM
:03::happy0194: YOU KNOW I WAS TEASING RIGHT

Yes, I know! :happy0158:

Sara
12-07-2007, 03:04 AM
By the by, those are some BIG Breasts you have there Sara! Holy Cow!

Thank you. They're natural. :anim_bow-vi:

WOW YOUR PRETTY HOT YOURSELF THERE SARAH

You are too kind...:th_blush:

Well, I just finished said cold shower and my hormones are still like that

Well, Andrei does have that effect on a girl...does it not look like my hormones are dancing in this photo? :thewave:

Errr... sorry about that Zazoo! - thought I was being subtle...

:happy0194: Oh. Are we being serious? :50:

hey!! some Ho's on MY MAN!!!!!! Im not throught with him yet!!! I still have another 9 feet of to clim up before any one can have him!!! and I plan to clim real slow so.... BACK OFF AND I WONT KILL YA much!

lol

Ahem. Ho here. BTW, Andrei is MY man and I had him first! :53: Back away from my Andrei and no one gets hurt...

MelanieD
12-09-2007, 05:05 PM
Ahem. Ho here. BTW, Andrei is MY man and I had him first! :53: Back away from my Andrei and no one gets hurt...

You know we were just... umm... keeping him warm for you while you were convalescing :2:

:happy0194:Oh. Are we being serious? :50: Well.... I was serious about the new pair of panties. :65:

Sara
12-10-2007, 12:00 PM
You know we were just... umm... keeping him warm for you while you were convalescing :2:

Well, I know you were Melanie...I know you would never steal my Andrei. Thank you for taking care of him for me while I was unable. :35: A certain person who shall remain nameless but whose name rhymes with Celticlove tried to be very inappropriate with my man. While I was away, she was actually climbing on him, drooling and not only did she threaten my life, she actually called me a ho! Me! After such appalling behaviour with my man when I wasn't looking!

Anyway, I mentioned that she tried...but luckily she was unsuccessful because Andrei is faithful to me. Doesn't have a womanizing bone in his body. He was so embarrassed about such behaviour that he told me right away. I am so lucky...the man is a saint! :2: We are very happy together, as I'm sure you can tell by our photo...definitely one to show the grandkids! :happy0194:

Viking Princess
12-10-2007, 12:24 PM
Well, I know you were Melanie...I know you would never steal my Andrei. Thank you for taking care of him for me while I was unable. :35: A certain person who shall remain nameless but whose name rhymes with Celticlove tried to be very inappropriate with my man. While I was away, she was actually climbing on him, drooling and not only did she threaten my life, she actually called me a ho! Me! After such appalling behaviour with my man when I wasn't looking!

Anyway, I mentioned that she tried...but luckily she was unsuccessful because Andrei is faithful to me. Doesn't have a womanizing bone in his body. He was so embarrassed about such behaviour that he told me right away. I am so lucky...the man is a saint! :2: We are very happy together, as I'm sure you can tell by our photo...definitely one to show the grandkids! :happy0194:

ROTFLMFAO!!! :happy0194::happy0194: Sara you crack me up :happy0194:

Sara
12-10-2007, 12:27 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!! :happy0194::happy0194: Sara you crack me up :happy0194:

Just what is so funny? :a20:

Viking Princess
12-10-2007, 01:03 PM
Just what is so funny? :a20:

"A certain person who shall remain nameless but whose name rhymes with Celticlove " :happy0194: that.

Sara
12-10-2007, 01:16 PM
"A certain person who shall remain nameless but whose name rhymes with Celticlove " :happy0194: that.

Ohhhh. I thought you were laughing about me and Andrei and that is just not done, you know. Right, Andrei? Andrei agrees...and he is giving me that smoldering look again. You know, like the one that Travis gives you when he wants you? :th_anim_naughty-vi: I had better go...I'm being smoldered.

Viking Princess
12-10-2007, 01:23 PM
Ohhhh. I thought you were laughing about me and Andrei and that is just not done, you know. Right, Andrei? Andrei agrees...and he is giving me that smoldering look again. You know, like the one that Travis gives you when he wants you? :th_anim_naughty-vi: I had better go...I'm being smoldered.

Isn't that the greatest look :drool-vi: (speaking of Travis's in comparison to Andrei's of course)

Sara
12-10-2007, 01:29 PM
Well to each his own. Travis is hot but I do prefer Andrei, of course, 'cause he's my man!

MelanieD
12-10-2007, 06:32 PM
Well, I know you were Melanie...I know you would never steal my Andrei. Thank you for taking care of him for me while I was unable.

You're welcome Sara! I'm releived to know my pristine reputation remains unblemished in your eyes. You can leave Andrei in my safe hands anytime. :th_nod: Plus I've just noticed chocolate man is back :bouncingsunglassess and this has been so distracting I've practically forgotten all about Andrei...

ZAZOO
12-11-2007, 12:27 AM
"WHAT A MAN,
WHAT A MAN
WHAT A MIGHTY FINE MAN"

chickadee
12-11-2007, 02:33 AM
WOWOWOWOWOWWO SARA!!! You have totally outdone everyone here I think... That has to be the HOTTEST pic I have ever seen..
I am totally breathtaken on that one... It drums up lots of drool..
What a great pic!
You blessed us with a peek of your man:03:

ZAZOO
12-11-2007, 02:36 AM
WHERE, WHERE WHERE!!??
I CANT SEE HIM CHICKADEE

Sara
12-12-2007, 06:36 AM
WOWOWOWOWOWWO SARA!!! You have totally outdone everyone here I think... That has to be the HOTTEST pic I have ever seen..
I am totally breathtaken on that one... It drums up lots of drool..
What a great pic!
You blessed us with a peek of your man:03:

I'm so glad you enjoyed ogling him chickadee (but not touching, you understand). I know, my man Andrei is smokin' hot in that pic...I am pretty smokin' in that pic, even if I do say so myself. I have amazing breasts, everyone says so! :happy0194:

WHERE, WHERE WHERE!!??
I CANT SEE HIM CHICKADEE

:happy0194: Go back to the beginning Zazoo...very first post that I started the thread with. Its well worth the trip, believe me! The man is pure sex...:drool-vi:

ginaj
12-12-2007, 09:28 AM
Ahem....I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes here, but I do beleive that Babz was the one that originally posted his dirty hot pic on the old board, remember Cheryle? Babz hasn't been around to claim him, but I have to say that she started the Andrei Andrei craze and she is to blame for me having another hottie on my 'permission to sleep with list' that my DH keeps locked up tight....:happy0194:

On anther note, have you been to his blog? Have you seen the pics HE takes? He's a total mans man, I'll tell ya that much!

Ingrid
12-12-2007, 11:01 AM
Ahem....I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes here, but I do beleive that Babz was the one that originally posted his dirty hot pic on the old board, remember Cheryle? Babz hasn't been around to claim him, but I have to say that she started the Andrei Andrei craze and she is to blame for me having another hottie on my 'permission to sleep with list' that my DH keeps locked up tight....:happy0194:

On anther note, have you been to his blog? Have you seen the pics HE takes? He's a total mans man, I'll tell ya that much!

Haha, you're right Gina! Babz will be back as soon as she gets her new internet connection and she will be so mad to find Sara on top of Andrei! I bet there will be some nasty fights over him :th_theater:

You'd better start your training, Sara :03: :11: :smiley_treadmill:

ginaj
12-12-2007, 01:15 PM
Haha, you're right Gina! Babz will be back as soon as she gets her new internet connection and she will be so mad to find Sara on top of Andrei! I bet there will be some nasty fights over him :th_theater:

You'd better start your training, Sara :03: :11: :smiley_treadmill:

Scoot over and share that popcorn! :D

Sara
12-12-2007, 04:07 PM

I totally missed that, so I'm pretending it didn't happen...lalalalalalala, I can't hear you! :th_noevil:

Yep, been to his blog...he takes naughty pics. Ummm, by man's man, are you saying he is gay? If so, then lalalalalalalala...ruins my fantasy, so I can't hear you. :65:

Sara
12-12-2007, 04:09 PM

You'd better start your training, Sara :smiley_treadmill:

Oh well, you snooze, you lose...Andrei is with me now, you can tell by the way I'm lying on top of him. *sigh* We look so happy together...:th_anim_naughty-vi:

Scoot over and share that popcorn! :D

Shhhh, don't tell Babz...wait a minute, I forgot I'm pretending this didn't happen. :39: Whew, Andrei wore me out last night. He was an animal...:drool-vi:

Ingrid
12-13-2007, 04:07 AM
I totally missed that, so I'm pretending it didn't happen...lalalalalalala, I can't hear you! :th_noevil:

Yep, been to his blog...he takes naughty pics. Ummm, by man's man, are you saying he is gay? If so, then lalalalalalalala...ruins my fantasy, so I can't hear you. :65:

:th_order: NO, NO and NO!!!! Andrei is NOT gay!!! Grrrrrr!!!! Didn't you see how many nearly nekkid FEMALE butt and p*$$y shots he has on his blog? Tell me, what gay man would have such photos? Huh?

Sara
12-13-2007, 05:37 AM
:happy0194: Did you see the pic he labelled "Ramona's upskirt"? How about the pic he took where the girl is wearing the shortest white shorts I've ever seen in my life...and no panties! The shot looks like he was lying on the dance floor and took the photo between her legs...and he labels it something like "I have a fetish for this shoot." He is a naughty bad boy...did I mention I like bad boys?

Of course he is not gay...the proof is in our picture! :hello3:, he is completely in lust with me. :drool-vi:

Ingrid
12-13-2007, 09:04 AM
Did you see the pic he labelled "Ramona's upskirt"? How about the pic he took where the girl is wearing the shortest white shorts I've ever seen in my life...and no panties!

Yes, Sara, that's exactly the pic I was talking about :D

Of course he is not gay...the proof is in our picture! , he is completely in lust with me.

Hello, didn't you forget the small, but important detail that he was paid for playing to be in lust with you for that Jeans ad :anim_nana-vi:

Sara
12-13-2007, 02:35 PM
Hello, didn't you forget the small, but important detail that he was paid for playing to be in lust with you for that Jeans ad :anim_nana-vi:

:hello3: He wasn't paid for what happened when the camera wasn't there so :anim_nana-vi: Andrei definitely wasn't playing then. I think I still have that lovebite he gave me on the side of my neck...:51: Did I mention he was from Romania? Vamps make the best lovers...:03:

Viking Princess
12-13-2007, 02:40 PM
:hello3: He wasn't paid for what happened when the camera wasn't there so :anim_nana-vi: Andrei definitely wasn't playing then. I think I still have that lovebite he gave me on the side of my neck...:51: Did I mention he was from Romania? Vamps make the best lovers...:03:

Andrei is a vamp now??? hmmmm interesting :33:

Lucky for you though, Travis keeps me completely satisfied so I am not going to behave like a total wanton and barge in on your man.

Sara
12-13-2007, 02:47 PM
Andrei is a vamp now??? hmmmm interesting :33:

Lucky for you though, Travis keeps me completely satisfied so I am not going to behave like a total wanton and barge in on your man.

Thank you. :happy0159: I knew you were a true friend. :th_nod: Likewise, I would never steal Travis from you...even though he is 'smokin!

Viking Princess
12-13-2007, 02:55 PM
Thank you. :happy0159: I knew you were a true friend. :th_nod: Likewise, I would never steal Travis from you...even though he is 'smokin!

And that is why I respect you :th_hug-vi:

siggyj43
12-13-2007, 02:57 PM

That is one Beautiful Man!!!:th_heat: Thanks for sharing :th_thud:

Sara
12-13-2007, 03:04 PM
And that is why I respect you :th_hug-vi:

:14: Its mutual! :you_rock:

That is one Beautiful Man!!!:th_heat: Thanks for sharing :th_thud:

You are very welcome!

Ingrid
12-14-2007, 06:48 AM
Well Sara, glad you have VP for you new best friend, because you will need her shoulder to cry on, when I tell you that your Happy Days with Andrei are over :51: He is together with me now and as you can see in pic #1 we are the perfect couple! Always beautiful and not a bit sleazy!

And yep, we already got offspring, as you can see in pic #2! Andrei is excelling in his role as a caring hubby and father! And look, he even painted the walls of our new house in my favorite shade of green AND bought me flowers :65:

Sara
12-14-2007, 01:58 PM
:47: Ingrid, I thought we were friends! :( You know very well that is not you and your baby in those photos. You need a reality check girlfriend! Or maybe some medication because you are living in a fantasy land.

That is not your house and Andrei did not buy you flowers. He says he has never even met you and if you don't stop harrassing him, he will get a restraining order. Back away from the Andrei...:53:

And don't think I didn't catch that "sleazy" comment...you are just jealous 'cause I have amazing breasts and I'm on top of Andrei.

Well Sara, glad you have VP for you new best friend, because you will need her shoulder to cry on, when I tell you that your Happy Days with Andrei are over :51: He is together with me now and as you can see in pic #1 we are the perfect couple! Always beautiful and not a bit sleazy!

And yep, we already got offspring, as you can see in pic #2! Andrei is excelling in his role as a caring hubby and father! And look, he even painted the walls of our new house in my favorite shade of green AND bought me flowers :65:

ginaj
12-14-2007, 04:09 PM
GIRLS! GIRLS! TO YOUR CORNERS! That's enough fighting over this one man. We are all here on this board because of KMM and her wonderful writing. The eye candy is for everyone and is supposed to be shared. (Leiha, quick! Put up a sticky saying that eye candy is supposed to be shared and back date it to when this board first started!!!) Now please shake hands, hug and make up. :6:

Ingrid
12-15-2007, 03:41 AM
:47: Ingrid, I thought we were friends! You know very well that is not you and your baby in those photos. You need a reality check girlfriend! Or maybe some medication because you are living in a fantasy land.

That is not your house and Andrei did not buy you flowers. He says he has never even met you and if you don't stop harrassing him, he will get a restraining order. Back away from the Andrei...

And don't think I didn't catch that "sleazy" comment...you are just jealous 'cause I have amazing breasts and I'm on top of Andrei.

:49: Sure I'm still your friend, sweety! :th_hug-vi: I was just playing you a naughty trick and thought some competition would bring up more hot pics of you and Mr. A! I would never touch your favorite man, not to mention steal him from you. Really, I'm a good girl - as long as I take my medication :happy0198:

Pssst Gina, don't tell Leiha, she's going to spank me for that :beathorse-vi:

MelanieD
12-15-2007, 04:01 AM
Gosh - I'm off the board for a week and I miss a great fight! (Great pics of you and Andrei, Ingrid! :03:)

Sara
12-15-2007, 04:33 AM
:49: Sure I'm still your friend, sweety! I was just playing you a naughty trick and thought some competition would bring up more hot pics of you and Mr. A! I would never touch your favorite man, not to mention steal him from you. Really, I'm a good girl - as long as I take my medication :happy0198:

Pssst Gina, don't tell Leiha, she's going to spank me for that :beathorse-vi:

Andrei here. Sara was so distraught that I had to take her to bed and make hot, passionate love to her for hours to distract her from your "naughty trick". She is exhausted but happy now because I am so good and I know how to satisfy! I think she will not be able to walk straight for a week. :anim_naughty-vi: I plan to wake her later and make tender love to her again until she is fully satisfied. Then and only then, will I sleep. :th_goingtobed-vi:

Gosh - I'm off the board for a week and I miss a great fight! (Great pics of you and Andrei, Ingrid!)

Andrei here again. Just to be clear, those are not pictures of me and Ingrid. That is just a model I was posing with for that shoot. Poor Ingrid was off her meds and this is why she was confused. :th_crazy:

MelanieD
12-15-2007, 04:48 AM
Andrei here. Sara was so distraught that I had to take her to bed and make hot, passionate love to her for hours to distract her from your "naughty trick". She is exhausted but happy now because I am so good and I know how to satisfy! I think she will not be able to walk straight for a week. :anim_naughty-vi: I plan to wake her later and make tender love to her again until she is fully satisfied. Then and only then, will I sleep.

Andrei here again. Just to be clear, those are not pictures of me and Ingrid. That is just a model I was posing with for that shoot. Poor Ingrid was off her meds and this is why she was confused.

Hi Andrei,

Well you know I didn't mean any offence and you can't help Ingrid for lusting after you - we all are especially since we saw those naughty pics you took on your blog and realised you are just as 'bad' as you look :drool-vi:

I just thought you should know that Sara has very dodgy knees anyway so her being unable to walk straight may not indicate much actually. :65: Maybe you should go back and try again. :03: (am I not a good friend to Sara?! :2: )

Merry Christmas to you sexy man

lots of 'love'
Melanie

(*sigh* Geez - not only can I not find my own man - I can't even find my own piece of man candy... :( )

Ingrid
12-15-2007, 04:53 AM
Gosh - I'm off the board for a week and I miss a great fight! (Great pics of you and Andrei, Ingrid! :03:)

*whispers* pssst Mel, Sara's still sleeping, recovering from the shock I gave her and she's dreaming about Andrei "makeing hot, passionate love to her for hours", so we better not dare to wake her up! Hey are you already home in Australia for Christmas? Don't forget to bring us some souveniers, meaning hot pics of "beach babe peaches" :drool-vi:

MelanieD
12-15-2007, 04:59 AM
:65: Well... I wouldn't want to deprive Sara of her sleep... prehaps we could invite Andrei over for a.... cup of tea? while she's sleeping. Just so he doesn't get lonely? :)

Ingrid
12-15-2007, 05:13 AM
:65: Well... I wouldn't want to deprive Sara of her sleep... prehaps we could invite Andrei over for a.... cup of tea? while she's sleeping. Just so he doesn't get lonely? :)

Yeah, great idea Mel! We can't let the poor lad get all bored while Sara is sleeping! To speak in her own words: "You snooze, you loose!" :happy0187:

Sara
12-15-2007, 05:27 AM
:47: Bad friends, bad! :anim_stick-vi: :53:

*whispers* pssst Mel, Sara's still sleeping, recovering from the shock I gave her and she's dreaming about Andrei "makeing hot, passionate love to her for hours", so we better not dare to wake her up!

No dream...really happened! :anim_headbang-vi:

Well... I wouldn't want to deprive Sara of her sleep... prehaps we could invite Andrei over for a.... cup of tea? while she's sleeping. Just so he doesn't get lonely?

:31: Andrei says he doesn't like tea!

Yeah, great idea Mel! We can't let the poor lad get all bored while Sara is sleeping! To speak in her own words: "You snooze, you loose!" :happy0187:

Andrei loves to watch me sleep, especially when I'm all pink and naked with sexy, tousled hair after making love for hours.

MelanieD
12-15-2007, 05:46 AM
:47: Bad friends, bad! :anim_stick-vi: :53:

No dream...really happened! :anim_headbang-vi:

Andrei says he doesn't like tea!

Andrei loves to watch me sleep, especially when I'm all pink and naked with sexy, tousled hair after making love for hours.

(Oops - Busted. Damn!)

Ummm (trying to distact her) Ahhh Sara did I really need the mental picture of you all pink and naked? :65:

*whispers to Ingrid* she actually believes Andrei was coming over for 'tea'! So nice of Andrei to cover for us! :03:

Sara
12-15-2007, 06:44 AM
(Oops - Busted. Damn!)

Ummm (trying to distact her) Ahhh Sara did I really need the mental picture of you all pink and naked? :65:

*whispers to Ingrid* she actually believes Andrei was coming over for 'tea'! So nice of Andrei to cover for us! :03:

You are so busted! :49:

Andrei says the only woman he is going to "cover" is me, with his hot, delicious, naked body! :anim_naughty-vi: What can I say, he is wild about me...:th_sing:........:th_blush:

MelanieD
12-15-2007, 09:31 AM
*whispers* pssst Mel, Sara's still sleeping, recovering from the shock I gave her and she's dreaming about Andrei "makeing hot, passionate love to her for hours", so we better not dare to wake her up! Hey are you already home in Australia for Christmas? Don't forget to bring us some souveniers, meaning hot pics of "beach babe peaches" :drool-vi:

Oh I meant to reply to the bottom of your post Ingrid - I leave next Saturday and yes, I will definitely keep an eye out for some pressies for you!! :03:

and I'll just leave you to deal with the arrr... slightly pissed off Ms S above by yourself... :65:

Sara
12-15-2007, 04:31 PM
Oh I meant to reply to the bottom of your post Ingrid - I leave next Saturday and yes, I will definitely keep an eye out for some pressies for you!! :03:

and I'll just leave you to deal with the arrr... slightly pissed off Ms S above by yourself... :65:

:th_voyage: And what about me...:cool:...do I get pressies also? :x4:

MelanieD
12-15-2007, 06:11 PM
:th_voyage: And what about me...:cool:...do I get pressies also?

Huh!? :confused: You have Andrei and yet you want MORE!!! :a20:

Greedy greedy Sara!!!

(I knew we were friends for a good reason :happy0159:)

Ok then - pressies for you too :65:

Sara
12-16-2007, 02:59 AM
Huh!? :confused: You have Andrei and yet you want MORE!!!

Greedy greedy Sara!!!

(I knew we were friends for a good reason)

Ok then - pressies for you too

Hey, a girl can never have too much guy candy. :bouncingsunglassess :bouncingsunglassess :bouncingsunglassess Yay, more (Australian) guy candy! Besides, I'm just thinking of you and how incredibly guilty you would feel if you went to Australia and came back without a gift for me! :th_nod: I would hate for you to feel bad. :2:

Viking Princess
12-16-2007, 03:03 AM
Hey, a girl can never have too much guy candy. :bouncingsunglassess :bouncingsunglassess :bouncingsunglassess Yay, more (Australian) guy candy! Besides, I'm just thinking of you and how incredibly guilty you would feel if you went to Australia and came back without a gift for me! :th_nod: I would hate for you to feel bad. :2:

Austraila has mucho man candy Sara. Travis. Daniel Johns (well hell all 3 Silverchair members are incredible.) and many more. Those 2 are my fave aussies though...unfortunately you can't buy travis at the gift shop there because he is already taken :03:

Sara
12-16-2007, 03:06 AM
Austraila has mucho man candy Sara. Travis. Daniel Johns (well hell all 3 Silverchair members are incredible.) and many more. Those 2 are my fave aussies though...unfortunately you can't buy travis at the gift shop there because he is already taken :03:

Mmmmm, Australians! :drool-vi: They have the best sexy accents too! Oh yes, I know Travis is taken...I look but I don't touch! Wish they would hurry up with that darn cloning thing...

Viking Princess
12-16-2007, 03:09 AM
Wish they would hurry up with that darn cloning thing...

:th_thud::th_thud::th_thud::th_thud:

riddle me this, what could you do with multiples of fave man candy. I don't know if I could survive it?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/VicVerToriaOnica/faint.gif

MelanieD
12-16-2007, 03:16 AM
Hey, a girl can never have too much guy candy. Yay, more (Australian) guy candy! Besides, I'm just thinking of you and how incredibly guilty you would feel if you went to Australia and came back without a gift for me! :th_nod: I would hate for you to feel bad.

I'm so touched that my well being is such a high priority for you Sara. :65:

Oh don't you worry VP - there's plently more where they came from. :)
:happy0159: <- that is me in my dark sunnies on the beach. :65:

Sara
12-16-2007, 03:17 AM
:th_thud::th_thud::th_thud:

riddle me this, what could you do with multiples of fave man candy. I don't know if I could survive it?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/VicVerToriaOnica/faint.gif

Share it with all my friends! :x4:

Or occasionally have a menage a trois! :anim_naughty-vi: or quatre, cinq...

MelanieD
12-16-2007, 03:21 AM
Mmmmm, Australians! :drool-vi: They have the best sexy accents too!

Why thank you Sara! :anim_bow-vi: We just can't help me being naturally sexy and gorgeous :65:

:happy_face_waving:

Sara
12-16-2007, 03:25 AM
I'm so touched that my well being is such a high priority for you Sara. :65:

Oh don't you worry VP - there's plently more where they came from. :)
:happy0159: <- that is me in my dark sunnies on the beach.

You know it Melanie...I care deeply about my man candy, I mean your well being. :65: (you know I'm JK, I do care about you :th_hug-vi:)

Sunglasses are the best...you can ogle and nobody knows! :65:

Sara
12-16-2007, 03:30 AM
Why thank you Sara! :anim_bow-vi: We just can't help me being naturally sexy and gorgeous :65:

:happy_face_waving:

:65: Well, I know you're naturally sexy and gorgeous Melanie (and that you just can't help it!) but strangely enough I wasn't thinking about you when I was raving about sexy Australian accents...my mind was in a completely different place!

MelanieD
12-16-2007, 03:42 AM
Share it with all my friends! :x4:

Or occasionally have a menage a trois! or quatre, cinq...

Good lord!!! :th_thud::th_thud::th_thud:

What are you trying to do to me Sara??!!!! I'd have never thought of that!! :2:

(and at 8.30am when Suzie has a house veiwing at 10.00 I'm going to have to try not to think about it too! :65: )

MelanieD
12-16-2007, 03:46 AM
:65: Well, I know you're naturally sexy and gorgeous Melanie (and that you just can't help it!) but strangely enough I wasn't thinking about you when I was raving about sexy Australian accents...my mind was in a completely different place!

What really??? You were thinking about boring old Julian MacMahon?

I'm hurt! :happy0194:

Sara
12-16-2007, 03:57 AM
Good lord!!! :th_thud:

What are you trying to do to me Sara??!!!! I'd have never thought of that!!

(and at 8.30am when Suzie has a house veiwing at 10.00 I'm going to have to try not to think about it too!)

I'm so sorry Melanie...I keep forgetting how innocent and naive you are. :7x-vi: Yes, do your best not to think about it then...that would be very inappropriate, thinking about it then giggling and blushing and flirting with all eligible men in the immediate area. :15x-vi: Now you won't be able to not think about it...:65:

What really??? You were thinking about boring old Julian MacMahon?

I'm hurt! :happy0194:

Boring? BORING!!? I think you can plainly see from the above photos, Julian is not boring! Why, just the other week we were discussing his bait and tackle. That reminds me, are you going fishing when you visit Australia? :2:

MelanieD
12-16-2007, 04:21 AM
I'm so sorry Melanie...I keep forgetting how innocent and naive you are. :7x-vi: Yes, do your best not to think about it then...that would be very inappropriate, thinking about it then giggling and blushing and flirting with all eligible men in the immediate area. Now you won't be able to not think about it...:65:

I struggle not to think about it at the very best of times. If I mention the August men does that mean anything to you? :th_whistle:

Boring? BORING!!? I think you can plainly see from the above photos, Julian is not boring! Why, just the other week we were discussing his bait and tackle. That reminds me, are you going fishing when you visit Australia? :2:

Well there are no previously caught fish in Australia (if I get your meaning corectly?) but I'm always keeping an eye open! :65: In the meantime I will be checking out the local pond this evening when I go out for my neighbours birthday (with all his rugby mates :party-smiley-052: )

Sara
12-16-2007, 04:32 AM
I struggle not to think about it at the very best of times. If I mention the August men does that mean anything to you? :th_whistle:

Well there are no previously caught fish in Australia (if I get your meaning corectly?) but I'm always keeping an eye open! :65: In the meantime I will be checking out the local pond this evening when I go out for my neighbours birthday (with all his rugby mates :party-smiley-052: )

:33: August men? Please explain?

Ooooh rugby men! You lucky girl...be sure not to think about inappropriate things while around that group. :anim_naughty-vi: Hope you catch something good in the local pond!

MelanieD
12-16-2007, 04:48 AM
:33: August men? Please explain?

Ooooh rugby men! You lucky girl...be sure not to think about inappropriate things while around that group. :anim_naughty-vi: Hope you catch something good in the local pond!

I was wondering if you've read Lora Leigh's August men series - kind of fits in (very well!) to what we were discussing. :anim_naughty-vi:

Sara
12-16-2007, 04:53 AM
Oh, I've read a couple of Lora Leigh's Breed series but I didn't know about the August men series. Sounds verrrry interesting! I will check it out and thanks for the tip! Did you like the books? How many are there?

MelanieD
12-16-2007, 04:59 AM
Three - Marly's Choice, Sarah's Seduction and Heather's Gift. Can get them on e-book via Ellora's cave too. I know others like the Breeds books best but I actually prefer her other stuff and these are my absolute favourites :th_blush: See what you think.

Sara
12-16-2007, 05:06 AM
Three - Marly's Choice, Sarah's Seduction and Heather's Gift. Can get them on e-book via Ellora's cave too. I know others like the Breeds books best but I actually prefer her other stuff and these are my absolute favourites :th_blush: See what you think.

Great, I've emailed the list to myself. Thanks Mel!