PDA

View Full Version : New blog post up

Karen Marie
01-04-2011, 12:15 PM
with art (www.karenmariemoning.blogspot.com)from Mia!

Vahista
01-04-2011, 12:41 PM
Thanks Karen! Just read your post and I swear my fingers were curling in anticipation.. now I know exactly how Chloe felt! lol
Just 14 days to go!!! *rubs hands gleefully*
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

seaellare
01-04-2011, 12:42 PM
Love it -cannot wait!! The pic is incredible, truly!!! Great work, Mia :smile:
And, thank YOU, Karen - for writing your magic and sharing it with the world!!!

Southern Faerie
01-04-2011, 12:55 PM
Mia's art is wonderful, as always. Thank you for all of the things that you do for us, Maniacs, readers, fans. I haven't ever been so immersed in a book series as I am with yours. And it isn't just the books. It is the other people on the forum that add to the whole experience. You are an amazing storyteller and everyone on here makes the story that much more exciting with their thoughts and guesses. It definitely let's you know that you aren't alone in your obsession with these books. I am so looking forward to NOLA and the awesome time we are going to have finishing Mac's journey.

iluvsushi
01-04-2011, 01:07 PM
Thank You Karen for giving me hours of enjoyable reading and online discussion with my fellow maniacs. I agree with you and many others, the suspense and waiting is half the fun. I don't want spoilers that ruin the surprise for me. I want to experience the books on my own. And they are an experience! One that I've never had before with any other books. The Fever Series has had me riveted and enchanted since I started reading the books in 2009. Read all of your Highlander books too. I don't care what the reviewers say about no ARCs, the fans are the ones buying all the books, music, and misc. I love you Karen and nobody will change my mind about that! Catch the Fever!

Dansgirl1
01-04-2011, 02:00 PM
Karen!!!

Thank you so much for all of this!!!!! :notworthy:

You are the best!!!!!!

Justine
01-04-2011, 05:43 PM
Was I the only one tearing up after reading the blog????
I know I wasn't - !!!

Love You Karen and all my fellow Maniacs

Don't fight it - Feel it - Catch the Fever

Patiently waiting with my Mac-Halo for the Shadows to be illuminated on the 18th !!!

DeeS
01-04-2011, 09:33 PM
Wonderful artwork as always Mia! Take a bow :anim_bow-vi:

Mrs M- Thank you for sharing your imagination and dreams with us via the characters in the Highlander and Fever series. Roads are not always straight nor paved nor easy to navigate. But you did it! Another story concludes .. kind of :33:
Remember to gather strength during the quiet times; reflect; enjoy your family and friends.

Maniacs - thank you for making the trip enjoyable! This forum is truly a gem where everyone's opinion is appreciated.

:you_rock:

britta0991
01-04-2011, 11:28 PM
Karen,
Thank you so much for keeping your secrets (though i want all i can get):wbiggrin: i love that i cant guess the ending, i have thirteen theories and hope that they are all wrong i have always been able to guess an ending of a book but not yours. :notworthy:Though i will miss being in the fever wrld i will be glad to see Mac's happy ending....:smile:

ScotIrishlass
01-05-2011, 10:40 AM
"Long Live Karen Moning, The Queen of Generosity, Thoughtfulness and Kindness!"

YOU and YOUR WHOLE CREW ARE THE BEST!:notworthy::notworthy:

babs_19xx80
01-06-2011, 12:51 PM
Thank you as well for sharing your tale with us as well...after all it is you creation and we appreciate how you always do your best to make sure everyone has a great reading experience without spoilers. Can't wait for NOLA launch! I am excited since this is the first time I have been to a book release event and it will be the first time to visit NOLA for me as well. =)

cdraper
01-06-2011, 11:07 PM
I too would like to say thank you Karen! I have been on the boards for four years now, (not posting much but reading a lot) and I never thought I would get into a book series so much. During the last four years I have also exposed my co-workers to the Fever and now have great water bottle conversations!

I would also like to say thank you to your very loyal fans! The boards have been part of what my obsesion has been. Jill has been my message board nemisis and I love it. Wilderness Girl and Viking Princess have been a great source of information as well.

I will be very sad/happy to know all the answers but I know these books will continue to entertain me for years to come. YOU ARE AWESOME!

Ravyn
01-08-2011, 04:27 AM
"how it ends.."

NO! I dont want it to end! Big-super-sexy-KMM-created-men FOREVER!!!! LOL

They're all Gods!! lolol