PDA

View Full Version : DF July/Aug Confusion

Lizson
06-08-2011, 08:48 PM
I'm one of those lucky, lucky readers who didn't find KMM & Fever until Jan. 2011 .... so I got to read all 5 books one after the other in a few days. Then I read them again in Feb., and yes, AGAIN in April. Anyone thinking "obsessed". Believe it! But you all understand., right?
I only have them on my Kindle, so if there are errors in the Kindle version of DF that aren't in the actual book, that may explain the following July/Aug. situation.

DARKFEVER
In Chapter 3, Mac is grateful that she has 3 1/2 wks. before Alina's lease expires on her apartment. This coincides with Mac arriving in Dublin at beginning of Aug. BUT, July is then mentioned at least 3 times -- Chapter 5 when she's walking from library to BBB -- Chapter 8 when she's going to BBB after seeing Gray Man for first time -- Chapter 13 when she meets Vlane for first time.
SHADOWFEVER
Definitely says that Mac left Georgia on Aug. 2nd, and also mentions her arriving in Dublin in Aug. in Chapters 11, 18, 35, & 54.

Explanations?
Kindle version of DF didn't get edited properly?
KMM made errors in DF? Really hard to believe; and, if so, they're the only ones I've found.
I'm not understanding something?

I'd appreciate input. If this has been discussed before, please forgive, and direct me to where I might find answers.