PDA

View Full Version : The bad habits of our Fantasy men!

Kristin
07-23-2007, 03:35 AM
So let me hear ya! I realized after reading book after book that our supposedly perfect, powerful, rugged fantasy men have some of the worst habits ever! :happy0180:

So tell me what they do that just makes you wanna pummel something!

One I saw a lot was just plain pig-headedness. Every man had a serious pride issue, and for most part they considered themselves to be "right".

A sad problem in the world today :65:

OH! And denial because at some point they think that their woman might think them undesirable or something... or that they could never find or deserve love... except Adam.

And the only other one besides that is the one where they put off their feelings... or they ignore them to the point of wanting to beat their head in!!!!

Love 'em all, but sometimes you feel the urge to throw a frying pan :52:

Michelle*My*Belle
07-23-2007, 06:40 AM
if I were to be bossed around like Cain or JB does, I'd scream! Good looks only go so far! I realize that they are old school tho so that may help for a little while.

Cheryle
07-23-2007, 08:01 AM
I have to agree they seem to have some sort of self esteem issue, girls want me but no one will love me poor me!

highlanderlas
07-23-2007, 08:42 AM
I agree, if I were bossed around too much, the fur would fly! A girl can take only so much, I think deep down inside, these guys don't want a wussy for a mate.

MissAmy
07-23-2007, 08:56 AM
If I'm told what to do and I don't want to do it, I tend to go the other way and rebel.. So he will have a lot to handle with...lol

IceQueen
07-23-2007, 10:26 AM
I have a massive temper (Puerto Rican, remember?)....I'd probably lose it with him plenty, maybe throw a few things...

But hey, I'd love to get physical with Cian, and then make up afterwards :anim_naughty-vi:

JOJO
07-25-2007, 09:33 AM
I am a very strong woman and I have to have control most of the time. So in my fantasy life I love to read about men like Cian who can handle everything and treat you like a dainty princess. My husband is so sweet and caring and sometimes I just want him to be a little bossy. We never fight he has figured out how to handle me and that aggervates me. So in the bed room he gets to be in charge and I play the submissive so yeah I totally love Cian. I would love to do anything he says. Get on my knees? Well yes sir!

Cherokee
07-25-2007, 10:52 AM
I'm with JOJO! I have to be the strong one and handle things all the time so I think it would be nice if I had a man that would just take care of everything for a while. Especially in the bedroom. DH is the boss at work and has to make all the decisions and take care of everyone there so he doesn't want to do it at home. Especially not in the bedroom! It's a vicious cycle. :31:

Michelle*My*Belle
07-25-2007, 10:59 AM
I am a very strong woman and I have to have control most of the time. So in my fantasy life I love to read about men like Cian who can handle everything and treat you like a dainty princess. My husband is so sweet and caring and sometimes I just want him to be a little bossy. We never fight he has figured out how to handle me and that aggervates me. So in the bed room he gets to be in charge and I play the submissive so yeah I totally love Cian. I would love to do anything he says. Get on my knees? Well yes sir!

You've just described me to a "T". THAT IS SO FUNNY!!:33:

LisK
07-25-2007, 01:06 PM
Okay, am I the only one out there married to someone who I would consider an alpha male? He's not bossy, actually (we would be screaming at each other all the time cause I'm not going to put up with too much), but he's strong willed, with strong opinions, and after almost 20 years together we've realized those things that will set us off, and those things that are better off not discussed. I'm strong willed too, but quite often about different things, so we balance each other out.
Having said that, my tough guy has his soft side. He's a loving father, and can be romantic (I've gotten my share of flowers, jewelry, etc for birthdays & holidays). We have our issues, but I guess I like strong heros in books because they remind me of DH.

Amie
07-25-2007, 01:55 PM
I'm in the boat on this one -- as hot as these heroes are to read about, I don't know how well I would handle them in real life. It's my life, I like to feel like I'm in control of it. My DH is pretty good about understanding that.