PDA

View Full Version : diets and sickness

Saint
02-06-2008, 08:09 PM
if you were dieting and excersising before you got sick, did you say what the heck on the diet and ex. nice of my doctor to say do not worry about that just get rest and take your medicine and drink lots of water

diana
02-06-2008, 08:30 PM
lol don't you just love doctors

Conoga
02-06-2008, 10:17 PM
i dont believe in diets unless you plan to take the first three letters literally... that is... stick with it till you die :D
and i have learned that a new diet always starts with a detox period that few people make it through.. i hate to sound like that freaky aunt from Harry Potter 3 but "you see it all the time in dogs" lol when you change their diet from say... dry food to raw - very new age! - a lot of people freak out, thinking they are killing their dog for the first week.... but its really a detox stage that MUST be dealt with. and its the same with people and our dietary changes.

of course i am assuming a lot here..... i dont know how long you have been on this diet/ex program or what has made you sick.... but you would THINK the doctors/dieticians would warn people about such things!!