PDA

View Full Version : Tishie Pooh Is Here!!!!!

Michelle*My*Belle
02-07-2008, 12:46 PM
WE'VE MISSED YOU SSSSSSSSSsooooo!!:6:

ginaj
02-07-2008, 12:54 PM
Is she still on? I was just emailing her....hopefully she'll post...

Michelle*My*Belle
02-07-2008, 12:57 PM
Looks like she is still on. For a few anyway!

ginaj
02-07-2008, 01:04 PM
I'm trying to convince her to go to Scotland as planned. You should send her an email. She needs some support right now.

Cheryle
02-07-2008, 01:10 PM
Oh Tish I miss you! You need to post! We love our favorite baby nurse!

Tish
02-07-2008, 01:13 PM
Yes, I'm here for a short period of time. I sent you a message on the Scotland trip question telling you what's been going on girlie! Life can be a b#tch! I've been putting up with a lot of crap for years from Dh and I've decided I'm not willing to do it any longer! He's now trying to change and be the "man" he used to be, but I think it might be too late! I've missed you all soo much. I've been focusing on myself lately, working out, eating healthy, and getting rid of all negative people. A cleansing of my life. So anything interesting or new going on?

Michelle*My*Belle
02-07-2008, 01:15 PM
Yes, I'm here for a short period of time. I sent you a message on the Scotland trip question telling you what's been going on girlie! Life can be a b#tch! I've been putting up with a lot of crap for years from Dh and I've decided I'm not willing to do it any longer! He's now trying to change and be the "man" he used to be, but I think it might be too late! I've missed you all soo much. I've been focusing on myself lately, working out, eating healthy, and getting rid of all negative people. A cleansing of my life. So anything interesting or new going on?

Other than Cheryle hitting the 7000 posts mark?:65:

MissAmy
02-07-2008, 01:16 PM
just that we missed you trish

Cheryle
02-07-2008, 01:17 PM
Tish we have all sorts of fun excitement happening here on the board. We are going to have A Maniac Pink Carpet Event party on Feb 13 with a Fever Video Priemere afterwards.

Sorry you are having a rough time right now but sounds like you are headed on the right Path! Strong Woman that you are! Gotta love you! (((HUGS)))

Michelle*My*Belle
02-07-2008, 01:18 PM
just that we missed you trish

Ditto! It's like a long lost friend has returned and there is just so much to say and so little time to say it!

ginaj
02-07-2008, 01:20 PM
Ditto! It's like a long lost friend has returned and there is just so much to say and so little time to say it!

And then the tears get in the way!!! We missed you Tish! :6:

Cheryle

You said it Michelle! Just know you are well loved and missed greatly here Tish and we have not forgotten you!

highlanderlas
Tish! I am so glad you are back on the board! I have certainly missed you! Stay strong, you deserve to be happy!:6:

Saint
02-07-2008, 01:21 PM
i joined the board in Jan. i do not who you are but welcome back and it sounds like you are taking care of yourself first. good.

Michelle*My*Belle
02-07-2008, 01:25 PM
Tish, I've got to go. DS is awake from his nap. GOOD TO SEE YOU! Please come back and let us support you! You deserve us!

Tish
02-07-2008, 01:25 PM
Oh Tish I miss you! You need to post! We love our favorite baby nurse!

Hi Cheryle!!!

I missed you too girl! Still delivery lots of babies. This is suppose to be our slow season, but it's been soo hectic, lots of little ones wanting to enter the world! I hope you had a great Christmas and New Year! How's your family?

Cheryle
02-07-2008, 01:28 PM
Hi Cheryle!!!

I missed you too girl! Still delivery lots of babies. This is suppose to be our slow season, but it's been soo hectic, lots of little ones wanting to enter the world! I hope you had a great Christmas and New Year! How's your family?

We are doing pretty good Tish, getting ready to close on our first house on Monday is pretty much my big news. Hannah still a handful, Josh still doing good in school!

other then the x how is your family doing?

Tish
02-07-2008, 01:30 PM
Tish! I am so glad you are back on the board! I have certainly missed you! Stay strong, you deserve to be happy!:6:

Hey Debbie H., I've missed you too Chica! How's your grandbabies? Growing like weeds I'm sure! I hope all is well with you and your family.

Tish
02-07-2008, 01:33 PM
Aww, Thanks girls! I love you all!!! Cheryle, what's this pink carpet thing? I know, I should probably read the posts but I'm feeling lazy right now! Congrats on the 7,000. I can't even reach the 1,000, and as much as I talk, my friends would be shocked :65:! Talk to you later Michelle, give a kiss to your little guy for me!

Cheryle
02-07-2008, 01:36 PM
Viking Princess made a Fever video. I thought it would be fun to do a Priemere Party. Leiha gave me the go ahead so on February 13th we are going to have a cyber Pink Carpet Event here in the MHS at 8:30 eastern time. Then at 9:30 the video will primere. There will be fun interviews and all sorts of hilarious stuff.

Tish
02-07-2008, 01:36 PM
i joined the board in Jan. i do not who you are but welcome back and it sounds like you are taking care of yourself first. good.

Thanks Saint! It's nice to meet you :happy_face_waving: ! I joined Karen's board Dec. 2006, but I've been MIA since October. I love these girls though, and Karen is the BEST!!! I hope to talk with you more in the future!

oracle
02-07-2008, 01:38 PM
Tish, welcome back! I've missed your sweet lady avi. Please jump right in and bring fresh eyes to our discussions. The Pink Carpet event is the premier of a video that Viking Princess created for BF. She did one for DF and this is the sequel. It's taking place on Feb. 13 and we are steadily gathering and sharing our outfits. VP has been posting teasers and driving us all crazy. I know I can't wait! Welcome back to the fray!

Tish
02-07-2008, 01:38 PM
Viking Princess made a Fever video. I thought it would be fun to do a Priemere Party. Leiha gave me the go ahead so on February 13th we are going to have a cyber Pink Carpet Event here in the MHS at 8:30 eastern time. Then at 9:30 the video will primere. There will be fun interviews and all sorts of hilarious stuff.

Sounds like fun! I try to make it! I'm off on Feb 13th. I glad your kids are doing well! Congrats on the new home, it's such an exciting event :2v-vi: !

Cheryle
02-07-2008, 01:40 PM
Sounds like fun! I try to make it! I'm off on Feb 13th. I glad your kids are doing well! Congrats on the new home, it's such an exciting event :2v-vi: !

We are always glad when you can come join the fun Tish! It will make it that much more special!

ginaj
02-07-2008, 01:43 PM
And if you're wondering who VP is, she's the one that's made most of the wonderful siggies and avi for us! Plus she's a pro at video making. There's one she made for darkfever....I wonder if I can find it.....:33:

Maria
02-07-2008, 02:24 PM
Yes, definetly missed Tish, I hope all is well:2v-vi:

Debbie_D
02-07-2008, 02:34 PM
And if you're wondering who VP is, she's the one that's made most of the wonderful siggies and avi for us! Plus she's a pro at video making. There's one she made for darkfever....I wonder if I can find it.....:33:

I think the video is on Karen's myspace page. It's awesome.
Tish, I'm so glad you're back and so sorry to hear about the problems. Just remember we love you and are always here for you. Come back often and hope you can join us for the Scotland trip.

Amie
02-07-2008, 05:09 PM
It's very nice to see you Tish. I'm sorry to hear that your life has been a pain in the @$$. It sounds like you're making the best of it. I hope everything works out in a way that pleases you.

And stop by when you can! you have been missed!

LisK
02-07-2008, 06:58 PM
OMG, I cannot believe I missed you Tish!!! It's so good to see you back, and I'm sorry to hear about the DH. Sounds like you are on the right track, eating healthy, staying strong, and true to yourself. We are here for you!!! Hope to catch you on the board - maybe at the premiere next week!

*Jo*
02-07-2008, 07:11 PM
:6:
Missed you something fierce.
I think about you all the time and wish you the peace in your life you truely deserve. Whenever you need, I am here for you.
I am hoping that I will not miss you when you post again. Take care of yourself.
Until the next time...:happy_face_waving: