PDA

View Full Version : Somebody just kick me..

jeant
04-02-2008, 03:39 PM
March 14-16 S Kenyon was in Birmingham. I live 10 miles from Birmingham!!!!! Did I know she was here??? NO! I knew there was something called Omega.com going on but I couldn't find out much about it. thought it was kids and comic books. (having Omega in it kinda gave me the jibbies) I went on line to try to find out more and couldn't, so I forgot it. I go on Ms Kenyon's web site today and there it says Mar 14-16, Birmingham Al Omega.com. aaaaaagggggghhhhhh!!!! She was in town and I didn't see her!!! :anim_brick-vi:

highlanderlas
04-02-2008, 03:42 PM
Oh, that is the pits! Did you check her myspace page on upcoming events? There may be another time you can catch her.

melissa
04-02-2008, 03:45 PM
ahh - sorry you missed her Jean. Maybe next time. Can you get on an email list that notifies you when she is in your area? You might see if her website has something like that.

jeant
04-02-2008, 03:45 PM
highlanderlass, yeah, but not 10 miles from home!!!

melissa, thanks good idea, I will do that for her, JR Ward, & our Ms KMM-does Karen have such a notice list-Leiha?

LisK
04-02-2008, 08:13 PM
Sorry you missed her Jean - I did too last year - she was here in Chatt. Cheryle emailed me, then I totally forgot to put it on my calendar!!! (dumb, dumb, dumb)

RE: JR Ward - don't have the date yet, but Cheryle says she's doing a book signing at the bookstore up near her in KY, so we've talked about a road trip. This will be some time after Phury's book comes out. I'm sure Cheryle will let us know.

And let's hope our KMM is doing an appearance SOON!!!

Apryl
04-02-2008, 08:16 PM
Sorry you missed her Jean - I did too last year - she was here in Chatt. Cheryle emailed me, then I totally forgot to put it on my calendar!!! (dumb, dumb, dumb)

RE: JR Ward - don't have the date yet, but Cheryle says she's doing a book signing at the bookstore up near her in KY, so we've talked about a road trip. This will be some time after Phury's book comes out. I'm sure Cheryle will let us know.

And let's hope our KMM is doing an appearance SOON!!!

ROAD TRIP!!!!

Viking Princess
04-02-2008, 08:19 PM
March 14-16 S Kenyon was in Birmingham. I live 10 miles from Birmingham!!!!! Did I know she was here??? NO! I knew there was something called Omega.com going on but I couldn't find out much about it. thought it was kids and comic books. (having Omega in it kinda gave me the jibbies) I went on line to try to find out more and couldn't, so I forgot it. I go on Ms Kenyon's web site today and there it says Mar 14-16, Birmingham Al Omega.com. aaaaaagggggghhhhhh!!!! She was in town and I didn't see her!!! :anim_brick-vi:

I did that before too! She was at the BAM that is 5 miles from my dad's house. I found out the week AFTER she was there. :a20:

alba
04-02-2008, 08:22 PM
I sorry you missed her , I think she is coming to TO on our side of the pond it's only a 2 -3 hr drive Now If I could convince DH to make an over night stay I would be in Heaven... HMMMM I will have to get my thinking cap on...

Achaius
04-02-2008, 10:15 PM
*spits* I can't believe I missed her too! I'm an hour away, but I would have driven gladly.

The WARDen is going to KY? Hmmm I wonder if the hubby will drive me there? He owes me for season baseball tickets.

*rubs hands together* muahahahaha

Cheryle
04-03-2008, 10:56 AM
Lis still don't have a date yet on the one for June but the owner is also in talks with SK to possibly get her in for a signing in August.

Jean I totally can relate SK was here in Lousiville in August and I did not know till after the fact.

WeeJamie
04-03-2008, 11:00 AM
My deepest heart felt sympothy Jean. I hate it when you miss an event!