PDA

View Full Version : Gerry & Cameron

Aeris
04-10-2008, 04:53 PM
Does anyone else here despise Cameron Diaz as much as I do? I completely hate her guts.

I only thought she was remotely good looking in ONE movie, that being The Mask. Every movie she's done since then, she looks more and more like a strung out anorexic heroine addict.

Was that harsh? Well I hate her. I could've cared less when she was dating Timberlake or anyone else she was with. I mean, the only reason I even knew she was dating Timberlake was b/c the media was all over it. Otherwise, I am not privy to any information involving her love life and nor do I care.

But now she's with Gerard Butler. I only just saw the news on tv last night. I could not freaking believe my ears. What the heck is he doing?!?!?! He is SOOO much better than her. He could have any woman in the freaking world and he picks Cameron freaking Diaz?!??!

I'm miffed, annoyed and utterly disappointed. I mean, how can I ever look upon Gerry's beautiful face the same way ever again??????

janna7
04-10-2008, 05:02 PM
Yes I agree - she looks more and more like a strung out anorexic heroine addict.

Yes I agree - WTF is he thinking?

I think that it will be over before most of us realized it started - there is no reason for us to get our panties in a wod.

In the meantime we can ban CD movies!!

Janna7

highlanderlas
04-10-2008, 05:05 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't like her or her movies! And her with GB? He must have been on a major pub crawl to pick that one up. I can't imagine him being with her sober.

ginaj
04-10-2008, 05:07 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't like her or her movies! And her with GB? He must have been on a major pub crawl to pick that one up. I can't imagine him being with her sober.

Well....he is Scottish and you know what they say about the Scots.....Maybe he'll drop her as soon as he sobers up! LOL

Aeris
04-10-2008, 05:13 PM
I would like to take this opportunity to invite you ladies to join a brand new group. I'm calling it M.M.A.C.D.

Moning Maniacs Against Cameron Diaz

Here is our banner.... Use it if you want lol.... http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/tech_angel420/mmacd.jpg

lol god i have too much time on my hands hahahahahaa

ginaj
04-10-2008, 05:26 PM
What? You couldn't find a worse pic than that of her? LOL

FeverChick
04-10-2008, 05:31 PM
LMFAO about her herione addiction. She def is nothing to look at and GB can do much better than her. I'm on your band wagon.

jeant
04-10-2008, 05:34 PM
I totally agree!!!! He has better taste! DROP CD NOW!!!

winykittygirl
04-10-2008, 06:07 PM
i have never been a fan of hers, and when she was linked to criss angel.. WELL, i hated her gutts even more!!! i'm not a GB fan, BUT for you ladies who ARE... i will stand behind you as we remove this skank from his life!!!!!!:29:

diana
04-10-2008, 06:31 PM
lmao i have to agree with you's cameron diaz come on was he drinking too much that night.:th_thud::th_thud:

WeeJamie
04-10-2008, 06:50 PM
She is disgusting and hideous! What is our Gerry doing!!! I'm so distressed!

Maria
04-10-2008, 07:07 PM
Yes, its very sad to hear that my GB is dating some one other than me :crying-vi:

cajunpixie05
04-10-2008, 07:22 PM
I am with you 100%. He could do alot better than her.:th_thud:

sassenach888
04-10-2008, 07:44 PM
I actually don't mind her too much and like some movies she's been in but WTF is Gerard thinking gah I don't get men sometimes. *shakes head sadly*

Beware_of_Italics
04-10-2008, 07:58 PM
I bring a gift:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/04/10/gerard-butler-tanktop/

I've always felt it was nothing. Just a business meeting or something like that. If it wasn't, then... Meh. They'd move on to others eventually.

highlanderlas
04-10-2008, 08:43 PM
I bring a gift:

I've always felt it was nothing. Just a business meeting or something like that. If it wasn't, then... Meh. They'd move on to others eventually.

I love his answer! That would be his answer alright! LMAO!

WeeJamie
04-10-2008, 09:33 PM
I bring a gift:

Ooooooohhhhhhhhh, did he call CD a dog?

Maria
04-10-2008, 09:38 PM
I bring a gift:

Thanks Kristin for that wonderful news, doing my happy dance right now.
:th_manydancingbanan

Lana
04-10-2008, 09:57 PM
Well, I hate to disagree with you all, but having seen her in person, she is a very cute girl. And she's supposed to be very nice. Plus, he's single, he's supposed to be having fun.

squarepegroundhole
04-10-2008, 10:30 PM
Someone please explain to me why this woman is a Hollywood star!! She's very unattractive, absolutely cannot act, and has the intellectual capacity of a three-year-old!! Pukey, Puke, Puke, Puke!!!!

Leiha
04-11-2008, 09:14 AM
OK, I know you all are unhappy that your man is seeing another woman but remember we like to try and keep this board positive. I don't think we need anymore CD bashing.

Cheryle
04-11-2008, 09:20 AM
I bring a gift:

You always have wonderful news Kristin. Men can take women out and be just friends.

Well, I hate to disagree with you all, but having seen her in person, she is a very cute girl. And she's supposed to be very nice. Plus, he's single, he's supposed to be having fun.

Lana I have to agree, I actually enjoy Cameron's movies, I don't find her unattractive at all, I think she is fun and spunky and would be really cool to hang out with. Okay don't throw the tomatoes to hard ladies!

Jenn
04-11-2008, 10:25 AM
Thank you so much for posting that, Kristin! While I know that my input amounts to nothing when it comes to who the man wants to date, I am in the 'he can do so much better' camp, and am relieved that this was just a rumor. Since Gerry doesn't drink, I knew that that unfortunately could not be an explanation. I did love his response, LOL! What's with the 'husky' descriptive, though???

I had more to say, but I saw Leiha's request after I posted, so I will respectfully withdraw my snarky comments. I had already made similar ones on the Porterhouse thread a week or so ago anyway.

WeeJamie
04-11-2008, 12:27 PM
OK, I know you all are unhappy that your man is seeing another woman but remember we like to try and keep this board positive. I don't think we need anymore CD bashing.
Yes miss Leiha............we will be nice.

Aeris
04-11-2008, 02:04 PM
I bring a gift:

i'm encouraged by this. very much so. however, they announced it on etv? i guess that doesn't make it true. but they did the story like it was confirmed.

Aeris
04-11-2008, 02:05 PM

didn't mean to spout negativity. i was simply alarmed and dismayed and reactionary. i knew i could turn to my fellow maniacs for support at least. didn't mean to stir up a hornets nest.

Echo
04-11-2008, 02:30 PM
I would like to take this opportunity to invite you ladies to join a brand new group. I'm calling it M.M.A.C.D.

Moning Maniacs Against Cameron Diaz

Here is our banner.... Use it if you want lol.... http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/tech_angel420/mmacd.jpg

lol god i have too much time on my hands hahahahahaa

Oh lord, I just wanted to thank you for this. I just snorted water down into my lungs. But I'm ok. And I'm still hicupping with laughter!

-Kat
04-11-2008, 02:54 PM
I went into mourning too, so I begged my snarky friend to give me some gay words of wisdom. Here's his response to my e-mail:

(Whoops! Just saw Momma Leiha's post above. I fixed it.)
Cameron Diaz? A monkey could do her job if it had a tuxedo and a lisp.

Heh. Hope it cheers you up like it did me. :-)

Beware_of_Italics
04-11-2008, 03:52 PM
There's a really short video of him on TMZ squashing the rumor, but they put a false headline on it. (Didn't care for that at all, but I guess it should be expected with the paparazzi). Personally, I couldn't give a hoot what woman he dates. No matter who the lady is, it's never going to be me. :crying-vi: Of course, that's probably a good thing as I don't think a relationship with a guy as intense and complicated as Gerry would be a cakewalk.

Aeris
04-11-2008, 03:55 PM
love your siggy Beware_of_Italics.... he was great in that movie... the hottest EVER!!! i only just saw it recently and i wanted to kill the wench who poisoned him!

Beware_of_Italics
04-11-2008, 04:12 PM
Thanks! I need to make a new one though now that I know how to use brushes.

And I agree about Ildico. What she did was pretty ridiculous. What the heck was she thinking? :34: I mean, did she even LOOK at him?! :th_thud: Attila is what I call my "Eye Candy" movie. It's all about Gerry's look, especially THOSE EYES!!!! He should wear eyeliner all the time. :p His eyes were so beautiful in that movie.