PDA

View Full Version : The Great Barbie Massacre of '08!!

squarepegroundhole
04-30-2008, 07:33 PM
I'm thinking that once Apryl gets done with all this clue stuff, that she is going to head to Cheryle's house to obliterate her Handful's Barbie collection!!!

Describe what you think Apryl should do to Barbie!!! LMAO

Eris
04-30-2008, 07:35 PM
I vote a good old fashioned burning at the stake. That's always fun as long as you aren't the one being burned.

Cheryle
04-30-2008, 07:35 PM
No one will be touching Handful's Barbies, they will be safely ensconed at Ft. Knox before Apryl's arrival in June. Thank you Very much!

Jenney
04-30-2008, 07:37 PM
HUh? what are Handful's Barbies?

Cheryle
04-30-2008, 07:38 PM
HUh? what are Handful's Barbies?

Jenney if you check out some of Apryl's clue threads "Mission Scarlet Harlot" there are some pics I took of Apryl's Man Karl Urban with Barbie, and QB, and VP and Miss Amy!

squarepegroundhole
04-30-2008, 07:40 PM
Cheryle, you brought Barbie into this, now your gonna have to dig her out!! LMAO

Cheryle
04-30-2008, 07:44 PM
Cheryle, you brought Barbie into this, now your gonna have to dig her out!! LMAO

Well that is if Apryl get's Karl because according to my loop hole she did not get today's answer correct fully and she only had one guess, which I immoritalized therefore I feel the Karl become forfeit to the Rehved Army. That is just what I am saying.

Besides, I would not have been doing my job as an Evil Arch Enemy if I did not provide entertainment. Besides Karl was bored what was I suppose to do. I live in the country now and there is not much to do but hang out with Barbie. Besides he did have fun with QB, VP and MissAmy to, why not go after them why just Barbie LOL!

Apryl
04-30-2008, 08:09 PM
Let's just say it will probably start something like this.....

http://www.barnesplace.com/events/barbie.que/barbie.invite.jpg

Cheryle
04-30-2008, 08:10 PM
Let's just say it will probably start something like this.....

http://www.barnesplace.com/events/barbie.que/barbie.invite.jpg

Bring it On Apryl, I would like to see you look my daughter in the eye while trying to BBQ her precious dolls, did I mention she bites and hits?

Apryl
04-30-2008, 08:34 PM
Bring it On Apryl, I would like to see you look my daughter in the eye while trying to BBQ her precious dolls, did I mention she bites and hits?

Bites and hits? What are you teaching that girl? And if they are so precious to her, why are you abusing them the way you are? Maybe we should go for something more like this.....

http://www.boingboing.net/images/_files_deriv_FEA_2EJC_F5Y3YRYY_FEA2EJCF5Y3YRYY.MED IUM.jpg

Stellarkismet
04-30-2008, 08:38 PM
Bites and hits? What are you teaching that girl? And if they are so precious to her, why are you abusing them the way you are? Maybe we should go for something more like this.....

http://www.boingboing.net/images/_files_deriv_FEA_2EJC_F5Y3YRYY_FEA2EJCF5Y3YRYY.MED IUM.jpg

ROFLMAO

Cheryle
04-30-2008, 08:40 PM

Ahhh Apryl we have come to an agreement and are at a draw now, so I am going to have to say Handful's Barbies are off the table besides realistically they don't have any girl parts so really what can Karl do with them?

squarepegroundhole
04-30-2008, 08:59 PM
I'm sorry Cheryle, I couldn't resist...Especially after that hilarious pic you sent me!!! If nothing else her Barbies can have a Western vaca while Apryl is in town!!! LMAO

Cheryle
04-30-2008, 09:01 PM
I'm sorry Cheryle, I couldn't resist...Especially after that hilarious pic you sent me!!! If nothing else her Barbies can have a Western vaca while Apryl is in town!!! LMAO

LMAO thanks D you are redeeming yourself!

squarepegroundhole
04-30-2008, 09:06 PM
C'mon who doesn't love Barbie!!! Oh BTW, when Apryl shows up at your house...I found Barbie's cat

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/daughterofartemis/smileys/lioncat.jpg

Apryl
04-30-2008, 09:07 PM
LMAO!

Jenney
04-30-2008, 09:23 PM
I love Barbie..Cheryl I will stand by your daughter with the same look in my eyes as well:beg: I have a nice barbie collection myself, I have one doll that is worth about $9000 she even has an insurance # on her back..Total my collection is worth about $25000...SAD I know, They are even still in thier boxes I have collected since I was a young girl and they are all packed away...hopefully I will have a little girl or at least 20 years down the road a grandaughter!!

melissa
04-30-2008, 10:15 PM
HANDS OFF THE HANDFUL'S BARBIES!!!

Apryl - how could you even think about terrorizing a sweet little 2 year old by grilling and electrocuting her precious dolls???

Send them to me for a bit while Apryl is visiting Cheryle - I promise they will come to no harm here. And while we are on the subject, I was staying out of the whole "inviting Karl to my place" deal - but if this is the way Apryl wants to play - send Karl to me for a bit - I will be happy to keep him entertained!!

winykittygirl
05-01-2008, 01:56 AM

LMAO

you ladies are freakin hilarious!!

i am SOOO loving the day i found this site!!!!:2v-vi:

Apryl
05-01-2008, 07:29 AM

Apryl - how could you even think about terrorizing a sweet little 2 year old by grilling and electrocuting her precious dolls???

Send them to me for a bit while Apryl is visiting Cheryle - I promise they will come to no harm here. And while we are on the subject, I was staying out of the whole "inviting Karl to my place" deal - but if this is the way Apryl wants to play - send Karl to me for a bit - I will be happy to keep him entertained!!

Hey, Cheryle started it. She is the one posting all the pics of the Barbies molesting Karl. Can you blame me for trying to get her back. The Barbies are just collateral damage!

And Hon, you really don't want Karl coming to visit, cuz one you get a taste of a REAL man, ie one NOT Matthias, that chocolate covered girly man that you have would never make you happy again!

Cheryle
05-01-2008, 08:07 AM
I love Barbie..Cheryl I will stand by your daughter with the same look in my eyes as well:beg: I have a nice barbie collection myself, I have one doll that is worth about $9000 she even has an insurance # on her back..Total my collection is worth about $25000...SAD I know, They are even still in thier boxes I have collected since I was a young girl and they are all packed away...hopefully I will have a little girl or at least 20 years down the road a grandaughter!!

Wow that is cool Jenny we bought her the Celebration Barbie the year she was born and that one is still in the box.

Thank you Melissa, I am Happy to know this!

Hey, Cheryle started it. She is the one posting all the pics of the Barbies molesting Karl. Can you blame me for trying to get her back. The Barbies are just collateral damage!

And Hon, you really don't want Karl coming to visit, cuz one you get a taste of a REAL man, ie one NOT Matthias, that chocolate covered girly man that you have would never make you happy again!

Oh Apryl I so think you should not have said that! I mean how could you? You know better!

squarepegroundhole
05-01-2008, 08:27 AM
Apryl, I was gonna come to you defense and say that I started the whole Barbie thing, and then you go and stick your foot in it!!!! LMAO