PDA

View Full Version : Signature?

Hawk's favourite Lady
05-30-2008, 09:45 AM
Hey all,

I'm new here, and saw all the beautiful signs (siggy?). Who makes them, and can I have one too?? (pleeeease)

WeeJamie
05-30-2008, 09:49 AM
Hey all,

I'm new here, and saw all the beautiful signs (siggy?). Who makes them, and can I have one too?? (pleeeease)
there are several people that make them.....Viking
Princess made mine. She has an order form you can fill out.

Hawk's favourite Lady
05-30-2008, 09:50 AM
there are several people that make them.....Viking
Princess made mine. She has an order form you can fill out.

Ahh, okay. Thank you!

tcdarcy7
05-30-2008, 09:54 AM
dang... meant to click QR instead of thanx.. *sigh*

Firstly WELCOME.. Hope you post often!!

As for the siggy's, some folks make their own but Viking Princess very kindly makes most of them. Here's a link to a form you can fill in and request one from her... http://insleephesangtome.com/graphics.htm

Hawk's favourite Lady
05-30-2008, 10:01 AM

As for the siggy's, some folks make their own but Viking Princess very kindly makes most of them. Here's a link to a form you can fill in and request one from her...

Haha! No problem :) I already send her a request. I'd like to learn on myself how to do them.

Vicki
05-30-2008, 11:33 AM
I'd love to learn how to make them too....but I'm artisticley (sp) challenged!!! :wlaugh:

Viking Princess
05-30-2008, 11:44 AM
lol guess i am going to have something in my inbox :)

Hawk's favourite Lady
05-30-2008, 11:53 AM
I'd love to learn how to make them too....but I'm artisticley (sp) challenged!!! :wlaugh:

LOL! I don't have photo shop :(

Hawk's favourite Lady
05-30-2008, 11:53 AM
lol guess i am going to have something in my inbox :)

Ohh, I think so too. :wwink:

Vicki
05-30-2008, 04:08 PM
I don't either!! Maybe thats why I'm having a problem LOL! VP did an AWESOME job on mine!!! Thanks again VP!!

Lia_MacKelter001
05-30-2008, 04:08 PM

As for the siggy's, some folks make their own but Viking Princess very kindly makes most of them. Here's a link to a form you can fill in and request one from her... http://insleephesangtome.com/graphics.htm

Thank you for the form! I was wondering what who made those wonderful siggys, and now that I know, hopefully I can get one of my own. :2v-vi:

Viking Princess
05-30-2008, 04:16 PM
i try to do these as soon as possible, but i have to aviod the roommate tonight and my computer is in the living room. so i will most likely be MIA until her butt goes to sleep. ;)

which is a shame too because i was going to finish up my orders tonight since i SHOULD have been by myself. grrr. evil rooommate!

-Kat
05-30-2008, 04:27 PM
Haha! No problem :) I already send her a request. I'd like to learn on myself how to do them.

I learned, via the wonderful and talented Veep (it's yours, girl; own it!). Here's the link to her tutorial for those who want to make their own go of it:

http://www.karenmoning.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2834

Anita
05-30-2008, 04:37 PM
Viking Princess made my Robert Pattinson one. She is very good and has made a lot of siggys for us ladies on here.

Stellarkismet
05-30-2008, 05:52 PM

There are many programs to make images (siggys, avatars, etc.) in, I use some free ones but of course there is a learning curve to it. Haven't checked out VP's tutorial myself but I'm sure there is good info in it. :th_nod:

mommaj
05-30-2008, 08:19 PM
MeShelle also makes killer siggies. Love her Mac siggies, especially!

Achaius
05-30-2008, 11:20 PM
i try to do these as soon as possible, but i have to aviod the roommate tonight and my computer is in the living room. so i will most likely be MIA until her butt goes to sleep. ;)

which is a shame too because i was going to finish up my orders tonight since i SHOULD have been by myself. grrr. evil rooommate!

Poor Vic. It's hard being so talented, huh? LOL:snick:

Christina
05-31-2008, 12:50 AM
-Kat Thanks so much for posting the link!