PDA

View Full Version : Bad Feeling?

dmarie
06-11-2008, 01:11 PM
Do you ever have one of those days that you just know that something is gonna happen today and not be good?

I woke up today feeling that and I have tons of stuff to do. I'm wondering if I should just declare it a watch cartoon and play Wii day with my son instead of running my errands.

Conoga
06-11-2008, 01:22 PM
lol i wish i had those options
my day started off crummy and didnt improve until i put the kids down for a nap.... now... all is quiet... so i think i might take a nap as well lol....

Eris
06-11-2008, 01:30 PM
Yeah, I had one of those. In January I stopped one day at work and thought that something bad was going to happen today. Not ten minutes later my Mom called me at work to tell my that the Doctor said my great-grandfather wasn't going to live through the night. I really wish I had been wrong about that feeling.

Lana
06-11-2008, 01:44 PM
Yeah, I get those feelings too. I vote for you staying home and playing with your son. :th_nod:

Ranj
06-11-2008, 01:52 PM
I second that vote!! If it's an option then stay home with him :)

Anita
06-11-2008, 03:12 PM
That happens to me a lot and normally it's nothing, I tend to worry I guess.

Alex Holbrook
06-11-2008, 03:29 PM
Follow your instincts. Never second guess yourself. It could be disastrous.

Dageus'Lass
06-11-2008, 03:50 PM
stay home and play Wii

bunchesofluv22
06-11-2008, 04:09 PM
Stay home and play!!! How many days will you actually get to do that?

irelandcastillo
06-11-2008, 04:33 PM
that happened to me before. i had a bad feeling and couldnt get rid of it. i even called all of my family and my dh to see if they were ok. everyone i called was fine but the one person i didnt call was my best freind (because of the time difference) and it turns out she was in the hospital and both her and the baby (preggers) were in danger. she was in ICU and got sick at the same time i started having that feeling. i dont have those feelings often but when i do, it's usually serious. take care and i hope what ever you choose to do today, it turns out well.

Conoga
06-11-2008, 05:33 PM
when i get those feelings it usually involves DH. and even for the simplest of things.

for example when we first got together and were still "friends"(yeah.. one of those kinds of friends) we went to see the first Pirates movie... i wanted popcorn, naturally... he bought tickets, told me to find seats and he'd be back before previews were finished. the moment he turned around i had a voice in my head say "No he wont!"
after the scene where Will Turner is all grown up and delivering the sword he came trudging back into the theatre with popcorn and drinks.
later he explained that they wouldnt take his debit card... the ATM outside wouldnt take his card, so he ended up driving off to the bank(right around the corner) to get some money for popcorn and drinks..... i yelled at him of course that popcorn wasnt THAT important.

other bad feelings i've had involved him being in a couple of car accidents, and him breaking down on the side of the interstate because the engine blew up. THAT particular time i didnt ignore my feeling. i called him and asked how he was. Boy did he tell me how he was!
the women in my family are notorious for their gift of second sight. we call it the Lee Curse lol if a Lee woman says it will happen then you better believe her and take the necessary steps to either prevent it or prepare for the fall out. when i told DH that he told me to keep my mouth shut then and nothing bad would happen lol he turned it around to "As long as a Lee woman DOESNT say it, you'll be ok"

yeah he's a punk like that..

dmarie
06-11-2008, 08:29 PM
LOL Blue!

Well, I found out what the bad feeling was ... it was an email from my mom. She's heading into surgery on Friday :(

LisK
06-11-2008, 08:41 PM
So sorry to hear about your Mom!! Hope everything works out okay on Friday, and I hope it's nothing major.
You were right in your feelings, sometimes you just get a vibe and you have to go with it.

*Jo*
06-11-2008, 08:44 PM
Oh, boy...
My thoughts & prayers are all yours.
Let us know how things go. We will be waiting.