PDA

View Full Version : Back to School

Dageus'Lass
09-04-2007, 02:04 PM
Well after working in the mortgage industry I've decided to go back to school. There is no future in that business and the markets are bad so it isn't a secure place to work. I had to take time off from school to decide whether if I should keep studying pre-law and history and I realized that's what I love to do go into the past and and recover the truth instead of the buttered version that they teach children in school. I start in January. I've never been so anxious, remember this it's never to late to go back to school. :2v-vi:

Cherokee
09-04-2007, 02:24 PM
So glad you are doing what you love!!! Good wished in that venture! I need to go back to school, but not as easy as it seems sometimes! Life can get in the way. Kudos to you for what you are doing!!:happy0158:

Cheryle
09-04-2007, 02:27 PM
What a big decision to make! Congratulations. I totally agree it is never to late to go back to school.

VWolf
09-04-2007, 03:23 PM
Hi Nataly. What a hard decision to make, but it will be worth it all. Having a job you enjoy and can contribute to will make you having to work a happier experience.

Congrats!

LisK
09-04-2007, 04:51 PM
Good for you Nataly. I work in real estate, and know the frustrations these industries are facing. After having as many different jobs as I've had, I firmly believe that you might as well work at what you enjoy because you are going to be doing it for a long time. Good luck with your studies!! :2v-vi:

alba
09-04-2007, 06:02 PM
It never too late to go for some thing extra your lucky you can:happy0158: I f was to take any class it would have to be at night I.m the bread winner in this Family and there is only two....Just have to figure out what I want to take:happy0194: I dont think they offer a class on ogling naked men :drool-vi:

MissAmy
09-04-2007, 06:11 PM
I thought I would say Congrats. I know it's a big jump into it but I think you'll do fine.

stormsandsins
09-04-2007, 07:36 PM
Well I believe a lot more people are like you and have decided to go back to school, because today was my first day in university and I saw a bunch of adults (all right, I should say older than me) in my Art History class. So yeah, I agree, it's never too late to change your vision.

What a great decision you made. All the best!

Dageus'Lass
09-04-2007, 09:25 PM
Thanks for the support gals.....Alba boy do I wish they had a class for drop dead gorgeous men:65:

claudia celestial girl
09-04-2007, 09:45 PM
dont think they offer a class on ogling naked men

You'r efunny!

It's great that you're going back to school! sometimes it's better. One is 'more mature' and able to handle classwork better. History is a great subject. Have you ever read that nbook called "Lies my Teacher Taught me" Lots of food for thought there. Good luck!

Maria
09-04-2007, 10:49 PM
Yeah, Nataly that's great news!:happy0158: Have fun on your new career:D

I miss school, the new things to learn, new experiences, and the people!