PDA

View Full Version : Mama Mia

Sorceress of Angels
07-28-2008, 01:04 AM
Have any of you seen it yet??

I just saw it on Saturday with my mom, and grandma. My grandma was in town so we had a girls night out type of thing. It was tons of fun.

The music was amazing. I found myself singing along with the actors. :p It was a really enjoyable experience. If you know the musical at all, or like Abba's music, you'll like the movie.

Oh and did I mention the eye candy: Pierce Brosnan, Colin Firth, Stellan Skarsgård, Dominic Cooper. Gotta love men with accents. :D

Leiha
07-28-2008, 01:43 AM
I totally want to see this movie! I'm hoping to go with my sisters of best friend within the next couple of days.

Chrisdles
07-28-2008, 03:27 AM
Saw the west end show for my friends 30th couple of years ago and was hooked. Loving this movie, if it wasn't for the cheese factor it could be the death of Pierce Brosnan's career, but he manages to carry it off. Always loving Abba :notworthy:

Alex Holbrook
07-28-2008, 05:32 AM
I saw it last Sunday. OMG! That last part, during the credits, was worth the price of admission. The entire theater was all but rolling in the aisles. :happy0198::happy0198: I haven't laughed that hard in a very long time. It was wonderful! I can't recommend it enough. It's very light and sweet and requires no brain power whatsoever...pure fluff. I LOVED IT!!!!! :60:

Dageus'Lass
07-28-2008, 08:41 AM
I saw it last week and it was great funny as heck

FeverChick
07-28-2008, 09:11 AM
I want to see it soon, but I've had a ton of stuff going on. Thanks for the info. about the movies, ladies.

Aeris
07-28-2008, 12:18 PM
am i weird in that colin firth does absolutely nothing for me?

Alex Holbrook
07-28-2008, 12:29 PM
am i weird in that colin firth does absolutely nothing for me?

Not at all. Tom Cruise and George Clooney do nothing for me and everybody thinks I'm nuts. I wouldn't mind being seen in public with Colin Firth, but that's about it.

Aeris
07-28-2008, 12:33 PM
Not at all. Tom Cruise and George Clooney do nothing for me and everybody thinks I'm nuts. I wouldn't mind being seen in public with Colin Firth, but that's about it.

i used to be all about tom cruise... then he got... well, freaking WEIRD! and i only liked george clooney when he was booker on roseanne lol

HopeChasez
07-28-2008, 02:58 PM
I kinda want to see the movie...but don't think I'll have time. I'll have to dl it later. lol

I remember in an interview with Meryl Streep, they asked her why she decided to do the movie...and she said so she could embarrass her kids with her terrible, silly dancing. xD I love her. She is my acting idol.