PDA

View Full Version : KMM Fan # 1 says hi!

Leiha
09-12-2007, 12:18 AM
Lina is crazy busy at work which means I don't get to talk to her very often and we get to see her online even less. I would be pouty but she's flying into town on Fri so we can go on another adventure, this time with 6 of our closest girlfriends.

She just sent me a quick email and wanted me to let you know she misses the board and as soon as life settles down for her she'll be back.

Of course, we'll popping in with pictures from our adventures next week!:D

Sara
09-12-2007, 05:55 AM
Yay, Lina and Leiha together again! :happy0158: Let's see how much trouble you two can get into this time :happy0194: Although, you could always blame it on your other 6 best girlfriends! :65:

Seriously, have a grand time...can't wait to see the pics next week. Have fun but not too much fun! You don't want to get arrested or anything...unless its by a bona fide Scotsman, in a kilt, commando and with handcuffs! :03:

MeShelle
09-12-2007, 08:33 AM
Hope you guys have lots of fun... BTW let me give you my definition of trouble, you can do what ever whenever you want as long as you dont get arrested....(Atleast thats what i tell myself)

Have fun girls and party hard

Debbie_D
09-12-2007, 09:09 AM
YEAH!!! Have a great weekend with your bestest friends!!!! :D We'll be thinking of y'all and wishing we were there! I'm haveing a small party for my DHs birthday on Saturday so I'll have a drink with y'all! Enjoy some beignets for breakfast on Sunday!

MissAmy
09-12-2007, 09:22 AM
Hope you gals have fun and don't get in trouble with the law....Other then that have as much fun as you can.

LisK
09-12-2007, 10:35 AM
Another Leiha/Lina adventure??? Sounds wonderful!! You girls have fun, and yes, we want details and pictures!!! Especially if good looking guys are anywhere around! :happy0194:

highlanderlas
09-12-2007, 10:44 AM
You girls have fun and if the law IS envolved, it had better be because they are celebrating WITH you!:happy0194:

claudia celestial girl
09-12-2007, 11:26 AM
We miss her too.

ginaj
09-12-2007, 11:39 AM
Lucky lasses! I hope you all have a wonderful/naughty time! Sing a scottish tune on the karaoke for us, Leiha!:happy_face_waving:

Cayla
09-12-2007, 01:04 PM
You don't want to get arrested or anything...unless its by a bona fide Scotsman, in a kilt, commando and with handcuffs! :03:

Now THAT sounds like a good time! Where do I sign up?

VWolf
09-12-2007, 01:10 PM
KMM fans gone wild!!! Woo hoo!!!!

Be safe but have a blast!! And if you need bail money.....pin KMM's contact info to the inside of your shirt (in case you lose your purse). See how helpful I am ?!?! grin

We will be expecting lots of fun pics.

Bella...
09-12-2007, 03:25 PM
Tell Lina we miss her too... AND!!! You Girls have a great time! Send Us DETAILS!!! :D If you do ALL get put in any 'POKIE' we can always hire 'DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER' to come to Y'alls rescue :2v-vi: Maybe he will have Leland with him :anim_headbang-vi: He is a 'Cutie Pie' and I love his tattoo's & long hair... The wee lad just needs to add a few pounds to his Bod!

alba
09-12-2007, 03:47 PM
Say Hi to Lina for me ...You guys have a great time I'll be waiting for the fun pictures.... Should we know what kind of Adventure your going on.:03:

Cherokee
09-12-2007, 04:44 PM
Sounds like great fun will be had by all! Tell Lina we miss her and hope to see her soon! Have a great, safe, and wonderful time!!

Cheryle
09-12-2007, 08:17 PM
You to have a blast, Sing a bunch and take lots of pics!