+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I preordered FF

Default I preordered FF

I went and preordered FF from Fictionwise this afternoon. It will be as an ebook, which I find myself reading more than print books lately. Hmm, I wonder why ha ha? I can't download it until the 16th. I guess I can wait until then to start reading it ha ha.

Marisa

Dageus'Lass

are ebooks better than the print? personally I prefer print

Quote Originally Posted by Daegus'slass View Post
    are ebooks better than the print? personally I prefer print
    No books are still preferable to ebooks, but in a job like mine where you can be on a PC all day, its a lot easier to read than it would be to get a book out and read while at work

Dageus'Lass

you do have a point there

I have wooed my local BAM to the dark side. They hold copies for me now and preorder my stuff so that I actually get it on time. That makes it sooooo niiiiiiice.

I like reading from print books still, but sometimes it's just easier to get the ebook instead. I don't have to go out and buy it, or wait for it to be delivered in the mail. I just pay for it and download it right away. Plus not to mention the fact that I don't have to find a space to store it when I finish reading it :).

Marisa

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa Chenery View Post
    I like reading from print books still, but sometimes it's just easier to get the ebook instead. I don't have to go out and buy it, or wait for it to be delivered in the mail. I just pay for it and download it right away. Plus not to mention the fact that I don't have to find a space to store it when I finish reading it :).

Marisa
    You Got a good point there. I think when I get my new laptop I will get more ebooks as sitting at the pc puts a crick in my neck having bifocals sometimes bother me have to keep adjusting my head for better viewing not to mention my bum goes numb for sitting
    :2:IT AIN"T WHAT IT"S CRACKED UP TO BE:2:DOWN WITH PANT! UP WITH KILTS!
    Where you find friends, there you find richesCheck your (.)(.) Its never to soon
    Born a member of the SSMKA and GBOCL & MMNKBD
    Maniac#16
    "Someday"

LOL Ann. I read ebooks mostly on my desktop, mostly because I tend to be on it more than my laptop. I use the laptop to write with, but I have used it to read ebooks and it is nicer than reading them on the desktop. If I want to continue to get writing done, I can't have an ebook on my laptop. Way too tempting ha ha.

Marisa

Maniac

Hi all. I've been reading the board for a while, but this is my first post.

My husband got me an Amazon Kindle for my Birthday a couple weeks ago. The first thing I did was buy all of the KMM novels available. I also preordered FF ($9.99) and it will be automatically delivered free wirelessly.

So far, only the MacKeltar Books and the Fever series are available, but I hope all will be available soon. But I can still carry all of them around with me in something about the size of a day planner.
    Last edited by BamaGirl; 09-13-2008 at 11:30 PM.

I didn't even know it was being released in ebook format. Where do you get it from???

p.s. Welcome to the board BamaGirl!! :)
    Happy Holidays!!

+ Reply to Thread