> > >
Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Barrons identity...

Mistress of the Pink Whip QueenBoadica's Avatar

Wink Barrons identity...

I totally think that Barrons was the little boy mentioned who was kept by the Fae princess and wrote the journal...it just fits, and it would sort of bring Barrons full circle, from being a human to his knowledge of the Fae...

And the book didn't say this, but I'm thinking he's got some deal with the Unseelie King that's keeping him alive.

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.~Blaise Pascal Pensées
    My Blog: http://queenboadica.blogspot.com/

Yeah I was thinking that too... especially when he said that princess comment to V'lane. But then again, who knows!

General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar

QB! me and you, same wavelength. We must be twins, give and take some years removed

I think he was too. The princess comments were mighty suspicious
    Last edited by Viking Princess; 09-16-2008 at 01:03 PM. Reason: LOL spelling!

Those were my thoughts too... That snide, "your princess" comment from Barrons was a major clue me thinks.

I did enjoy that scene between Barrons and V'lane. Neither of them gave one inch. Poor Mac.

And another good point made!
    A Viking Princess Original
    Maniac #6

Mistress of the Pink Whip QueenBoadica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Princess View Post
    QB! me and you, same wavelength. We must me twins, give and take some years removed
    Is that surprising?

Quote Originally Posted by javafroggi View Post
    Those were my thoughts too... That snide, "your princess" comment from Barrons was a major clue me thinks.

I did enjoy that scene between Barrons and V'lane. Neither of them gave one inch. Poor Mac.
    I also think it would be interesting with regard to him not wanting her to join the Seers...he must have some connection with them for them to have gotten the book or else he knew that the book was there. Barrons history seems more and more intriguing...how does one live forever, know everything about the Fae, have started off human (maybe) and not have been killed yet?

Maniac

I thought the same thing too the minute I started reading the history of the boy bit. It won't surprise me one little bit if he is. Not only with his "YOUR princess" comment but also with the way in which he lashes out about what rape is (he'd have seen what real rape was if he was the boy in question), and that comment V'lane makes about Barrons wanting the book for his own purposes, amongst other derogotory ones, makes me think he acknowledges what Barrons is and how strong he is, but he also finds him inferior to the TRUE fae.

I agree with Barrons being the little boy that was in the cage, but I still think there is more to him than meet's the eye.... TRANSFORMERS!

Quote Originally Posted by maryjane View Post
    I agree with Barrons being the little boy that was in the cage, but I still think there is more to him than meet's the eye.... TRANSFORMERS!
    LOL!!! anytime you can use transformers is a good time. I agree with you guys, I think he is definitly that little boy, but I don't know how he is still alive. Maybe UK used him in the experiments for the song of making, or maybe the chick who grabed him fell for him (really who wouldn't fall for Barrons??) and gave him immortality or maybe he was found by someone (ryordan) and nursed back to health OR maybe i just don't have any clue at all and its going to drive me nuts!!!!

anyway...I DO NOT think that he is the last horseman, it specifically mentioned that his tatoos are black and crimson like those of Cian, where as I get the impression that the tattoes on the princes move and change both shape an color....also I really want him to be druid....damnit mostly cause I like him as much as Deagus and REALLY want him to be good so we can see him have sex Selfish? Yes. Do I care? NOOOOO!

maybe I am ignoring all of KMM's clues but I still think that Barrons is the Unseelie King and that he thought that maybe after all this time the books power would have been diluted so he could touch it and then he found out that he was wrong. I know the color of his eyes are wrong but if he is in human form so to speak then his eyes are different then what we see. Or maybe he is the fourth unseelie prince and he escaped somehow. I don't know I am lost.

I just don't think he is that boy when we first see into his memories in BF it talks about a small boy lonely man and the desert. If he was that boy who was kidnapped then he was picked up taking a short cut walking home through a forest. Also how can he smell the blood in Mac's veins let alone her womb? that part was just weird.