+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/23 Karen Faefever Chat Transcript & Notes Thread

Thanks for all of you for putting this together - it sounds like the really good stuff was discussed after I had to go to "Football Practice"...Thanks, Thanks,

I don't know how you guys kept up!! Much less put this together!!

Janna

Ok, I just posted a transcript up. I'm missing some info & I've indicated it with a * LOL I had to edit some things because I was over the word limit. Happy theorizing, everyone :P

Once again, thank you Karen, Leiha, & Lin! It was a bit chaotic in there & you guys did great!
    Jubes
    http://twitter.com/jesstravel
    Needs a lot of good luck!

Maniac

Thumbs up Thank you

As I was standing in front of a room full of people tonight presenting and answering questions, my heart was here with all of you! The first thing I did when I got home was come straight here to find out what happened!

A million thanks to all of you who posted the chat. It made my loooooonggg night!

And to Leiha and Karen, you both are great fun and are absolutely wonderful to us!! Thank you so very much for being so connected with us!

Maniac

Default HUGE Thanks!!!!

Thanks so much for posting. The chat room closed at 100 but would show 'all in ' + 'ones trying to get in' . I was a 'trying to get in'. I saw the number go up to 210 at one point. So, there are alot of us really thankful ya'll took the time and effort to transcribe!!!!\

Thanks again!!!!!

210? Really? The most when i checked was 102, but i wasn't looking very often During the chat, as i didn't want to mess up my own window.
    All growth is a leap in the dark. An unpremeditated act without the benefit of experience.

Maniac

Thanks to Karen and Leiha and to everyone for the transcrpts! Karen, I hope you feel better soon.

AHHHH thank you so much for saving what was said!!!!
    "I think he kissed me then. It wasn't like any kiss I'd ever felt before."
    "One day you may kiss a man you can't breathe without, and find breath is of little consequence."

Member of SSMKA & MMNKBD & GBOCL

~Laurie~

Maniac

I think some people converted the time change wrong. The 210 was about 6:50 Central time when I tried to see if ya'll were still chatting.......

Default Post Chat Thoughts...

I have never been in anything quite that wild...if you blinked you missed major postings...All of the ladies that took notes and then got them to the boards as quick as they did are to be Commended and Congratulated and we should probably take up a collection for them...they will probably need to go away for a long rest...
    All that being said, this is just my ONLY thought on what was said and not said by Karen...
    I have a terrible fear that if JZB ends of being QueenA in disguise...I will have to move far away from my home of 57 years...my family will make good on their promises to see me put away...am praying tonite and every nite until DrF comes out that this will not come to pass...bap7249

ps. Leiha, Lin and Pyxie...we need a smilie for TERRIFIED!!!
    So many books to read, so little TIME!
    Everyone NEEDS a little MAGIC!!!!!!!!!

Moning Manic #399 , Proud Member of MMPS

I know! my hubby's b-day was today so I had to miss the chat, but thanks so much ladies for all the transcripts!! I'm so happy to cancel off something that barrons is NOT on the list...one million more to go now lol

oh and I'm sad about adam...too bad :(

+ Reply to Thread