+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Barrons guilty pleasure...

would that be before or after she finds the creative memory receipts in the desk drawer?

Searching for La La land bethanyROX's Avatar

ok, first of all i never posted here but dang ladies........bravo.......omg...i laughed so hard i almosted peed on myself.....but i think i know what JBZ guilty pleasure is.....collecting beanie babies, thats whats in all those locked rooms on the 3rd and 4th level of the book store.....row after row of gleaming glass cases full of stuffed animals named STINGER the scorpion and MEL the koala and CHEEKS the baboon( my sis collects them, thats how i know the names)........i can almost see him trying to out bid a 9 yr old lil girl on EBAY to get the one piece to complete his collection.....

Maniac

Barrons loves to scrapbook about his secret love for Mac while watching chic flicks! I'm sure he keeps an Hermes scarf handy for the tear jerkers. Here is his latest masterpiece
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by AnnabelleJane View Post
    Barrons loves to scrapbook about his secret love for Mac while watching chic flicks! I'm sure he keeps an Hermes scarf handy for the tear jerkers. Here is his latest masterpiece
    OMFG....OMG...Can't...breath. Laughing...too hard! *dies from lack of oxygen to the brain* I LOVE IT! XD

OHHHHH...and the Beanie babies...YES!!! XD

I also think that he has a secret obsession for Gerard Butler....(in the very manly non-gay kind of way...cause we all know his true love is Mac)....

And he BAWLED HIS EYES OUT watching PS I Love You (No wait...that was me XD)

And I'm very glad myself and the other contributors were able to cheer you guys up ^_^

Maniac

This is one of my favorite threads...I come back when I need a smile :)

Maniac

I think his guilty pleasure is ballet or playing saxophone. He just doesn't want Mac to find out, because he's afraid she won't be scared of him any more.

Quote Originally Posted by maribel88 View Post
    I think his guilty pleasure is ballet or playing saxophone. He just doesn't want Mac to find out, because he's afraid she won't be scared of him any more.
    OHHHH...Barrons likeys the Jazz ^.~

I asked in the chat room...and Blue says it's watching Hannah Montana...and the reason it was so silent when Mac called him was because he had the TV muted.
    OMG! I just found this thread! I read that first one and just cracked up
    I kept reading and by the time I was done, I was crying and having trouble breathing
    You all are incredible or insane

Nope,
    I have it!
    He has a secret passion for playing with packaging peanuts!
    I knew it the moment I had to clean up after my son dumped them out of the box my folks sent me yesterday.
    I opened the box, took out the turning marshmallow/weenie roaster that they sent to the kids and then the phone rang. When I came back, there were peanuts alllllll over the place! He was rolling in them, throwing them around, and when he was trying to be corraled, he trailed them from one end of the house to the next! Giggling madly by the way. I had to finally, in total desperation, get two dryer sheets to start cleaning them up. I was wiping them off of the walls, doors, shelves. Static electricity is a wonderous thing! Too many for the vacuum until I got the big pieses picked up first.

But.....with Barrons ability to just 'explode' things, he could just pop them off in nothing flat and no one would be the wiser. I mean, he gets books and baubles all the time right? What is to keep him from storing all those wonderful packing peanuts somewhere?

BTW, I would never wish cleaning up packing peanuts as a job for anyone, unless it is the LM

Ha ha...that's great happy! I love it XD

Anyone else think of any guilty pleasures?

+ Reply to Thread