> > > >
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Barrons guilty pleasure...

Default Barrons guilty pleasure...

Ok...so...what would be Barrons' one guilty pleasure that he would not want ANYONE to know about? Like...he'd kill them mercilessly if they found out? Even Mac!

I asked in the chat room...and Blue says it's watching Hannah Montana...and the reason it was so silent when Mac called him was because he had the TV muted.
    Last edited by LovesDarkness; 09-26-2008 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCoyote View Post
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! OMG BLUE!! That's friggn hilarious!!

Dageus'Lass

Can you guess what I'll be watching today Night at the Roxbury yes I've got it on dvd

Quote Originally Posted by Lovebugg View Post
    *Quick Fanfic Scene - Cut off of FF, as it wasn't overly relavant..haha!*

It was Friday, it was closing time. I was sick of sitting around catagorizing books, doing nothing but lazing around behind the cash register. I locked the door, pulled out my iPod and blasted my favorite play list.

CCR had just finished playing, my body was primed and pumped for the next song. My feet itching to dance around the floorboards, to shake off the dull day. To just rejoice in being here, being alive, making it through another deadly twenty-four hours. The beat started up. Wait, what song was this? Have I heard this? It was pretty catchy, to be honest.

"I've got my sights set on you, and I'm ready to wait. I have a heart that will never be tamed."

Where did this song come from. Wait! I knew these lyrics. It was all over the radio recently. Who was the artist? The name alluded me for a moment. But it hadn't stopped me from jamming to the beat. Halfway through the song, I had the chorus down, singing it at the top of my lungs, I moved around the store. In and out of shelves, eyes closed. I spun in a circle singing, "The last time I freaked out, I just kept looking down-" Crap I bumped into something hard.

My eyes came open and crashed into Barrons. He stood there staring at me. Great, as if it wasn't enough that he caught me kung-fooing it with my MacHalo. No, now he got to see my embarassment over my lack of singing skills and booty shaking. I plucked the earphones out one at a time, my face flaming.

You could still hear the music pounding through my earbuds, the beat dulled but persistant. I was just about to say something smart at Barrons to clear the air, when he started bobbing his head to the left like the two guys off of "Night at the Roxbury's" I was shell shocked. His shoulders started bobbing, and then his hips jerked to the same beat.

Then out of his lovely mouth came, "I've got my sights set on you, and I'm ready to wait". I recognized the sond now. Barrons was singing along with Hannah Montana, proving once and for all, I really didn't know anything about this man.

*end scene*

Haha!!

That's it, I've died of laughter! Just a ghost typing now...

*Bows*

Thank you, thank you.
    Gabrael was an insufferable, dreadful, offensive, unbearable, jerk-faced, stupid stink-head of an angel!

Deus nobiscum quis contra Conoga's Avatar

Exactly Blue!!!!!! Couldn't you see Barrons in a pink silky suit jamming along with them?!?
    oh sure i could! but i doubt i would live long enough to tell about it!

Deus nobiscum quis contra Conoga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daegus'slass View Post
    Can you guess what I'll be watching today Night at the Roxbury yes I've got it on dvd
    my husband HATES that movie, and makes a point in telling me that anytime i play it lol i've got it on VHS though, and wouldnt you know... when DH bought his new amplifier/surround sound thing he conveniently forgot to hook up the VCR ..... and KEEPS forgetting!

*Quick Fanfic Scene - Cut off of FF, as it wasn't overly relavant..haha!*

It was Friday, it was closing time. I was sick of sitting around catagorizing books, doing nothing but lazing around behind the cash register. I locked the door, pulled out my iPod and blasted my favorite play list.

CCR had just finished playing, my body was primed and pumped for the next song. My feet itching to dance around the floorboards, to shake off the dull day. To just rejoice in being here, being alive, making it through another deadly twenty-four hours. The beat started up. Wait, what song was this? Have I heard this? It was pretty catchy, to be honest.

"I've got my sights set on you, and I'm ready to wait. I have a heart that will never be tamed."

Where did this song come from. Wait! I knew these lyrics. It was all over the radio recently. Who was the artist? The name alluded me for a moment. But it hadn't stopped me from jamming to the beat. Halfway through the song, I had the chorus down, singing it at the top of my lungs, I moved around the store. In and out of shelves, eyes closed. I spun in a circle singing, "The last time I freaked out, I just kept looking down-" Crap I bumped into something hard.

My eyes came open and crashed into Barrons. He stood there staring at me. Great, as if it wasn't enough that he caught me kung-fooing it with my MacHalo. No, now he got to see my embarassment over my lack of singing skills and booty shaking. I plucked the earphones out one at a time, my face flaming.

You could still hear the music pounding through my earbuds, the beat dulled but persistant. I was just about to say something smart at Barrons to clear the air, when he started bobbing his head to the left like the two guys off of "Night at the Roxbury's" I was shell shocked. His shoulders started bobbing, and then his hips jerked to the same beat.

Then out of his lovely mouth came, "I've got my sights set on you, and I'm ready to wait". I recognized the sond now. Barrons was singing along with Hannah Montana, proving once and for all, I really didn't know anything about this man.

*end scene*

Haha!!

HA HA...that's great you know. Tho personally I think "The Best of Both Worlds" would be better for him XD

Thumbs up

This is the funniest thread ever. You guys have totally made my evening. The mental image I have in my head of JZB dancing like Night at the Roxbury to a Hannah Montanna song is priceless.

I also have it in my head of him secretly watching South Park reruns and doing Cartman impressions. Sorry my family has an odd sense of humor lol

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Jess9899 View Post
    This is the funniest thread ever. You guys have totally made my evening. The mental image I have in my head of JZB dancing like Night at the Roxbury to a Hannah Montanna song is priceless.

I also have it in my head of him secretly watching South Park reruns and doing Cartman impressions. Sorry my family has an odd sense of humor lol
    Funny, I actually thought he'd be watching Red Dwarf reruns on BBC!

Palm trees Bahamas
    Picture courtesy of Webshots

LOL...You guys are hilarious...^^
    "I've done Superman." -Lois Lane, Superman Returns

"I've no' yet tried it beneath the bed, lass," a deep Scots burr purred behind her, "but if tis your preference...and the rest of you is half as lovely as what I'm seeing...I might be persuaded to oblige." - Dageus, The Dark Highlander

My Portfolio: kristinaleigh.com