+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Just wanted to say "Hi"!

Default Just wanted to say "Hi"!

Hello everyone... I've posted a few messages before this and noticed people saying to go to the Tea Room and introduce yourself. Well, here I am. I enjoy reading everyone's opinions and theories about KMM's Highlander and Fever series. I'm hooked on her novels. I never thought of connecting any of them until i joined the message board and started reading the threads. I never even thought to read between the lines! My first KMM book was Dark Highlander. I was 16 and my aunt would read it to me to help mefall asleep (it kept my mind off my uncle, who was in the hospital). After that, I just had to read the rest. I don't have a favorite...but I do adore Adam & Gabby's story. Mac had to grow on me. I live in VA with my bf. I LOVE to read and draw. If you want to know anything else, just ask. I love to talk and sometimes i get into the habit of rambling. My fingers usually type faster that I think, so I might have a lot of errors in my posts (sorry). Can't wait until Bloodfever... the agony of waiting is killing me. Good Night everyone! Sweet Dreams!

Thanks-
    M
    "I'm strong, Ms. Lane. Would you like to feel my muscles?"

to know me is to love me MeShelle's Avatar

Default Welcome Aboard

Glad to see you join our clan... Hope to see your thoughts around the board.... And post often we have a great group of girls here

hello welcome =D

Small X on the AL. map... Southern Girl 24/7

Hello Piscesbaby4 & Welcome to the Moning Clan!! I hope you get to join in often...AND don't worry about the errors while posting. I make plenty of those myself :D
    Bella... Enjoying The Read............. **Maniac # 72**

Siggy.. Kristin...
    Siggy.. MeShelle...

Hello M and welcome to the board! Please post often and don't worry if you ramble!
    Moning Maniac#132

Welcome aboard! You've found a great group of ladies here. Don't worry about messing up in your posts, I do it all the time! So be sure to post your thoughts often Ok?

Oh, you have a very special aunt (no, I'm serious), mine are too prudish to even read naughty books. And my mum... well, she doesn't read them either. I'm the odd one in the fam, but that's all right with me! I'm still jealous of you, though ;)

Anyway, yay we've lured yet another Maniac! Welcome!

(original resident frenchie)
    ... I fear I'm losing you beneath my skin ...
    Member of the GBOCL & MMNKBD

With a dreamy far-off look
    And her nose stuck in a book

Welcome PiscesBaby! Don't worry, I didn't piece together the threads either, d'oh! I leave all of the deducing to the other girls and pick up my jaw over the intricacy and brilliance of Karen's writing and the girls who pick up all of the clues. I just enjoy the ride and let others think for me, LOL.
    siggy courtesy of Pyxie

Hello M and welcome to the group. I love that your aunt read Dark as a bedtime story.

+ Reply to Thread