> > >
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 57

Thread: OMG! Could JZB be the very FIRST McKelter Druid?

  1. #1
    the obsessed maniac
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    wyoming
    Posts
    67

    Cool OMG! Could JZB be the very FIRST McKelter Druid?

    OMG! I JUST HAD A THOUGHT!!!!!

    WHAT IF JZB IS THE FIRST MCKELTER DRUID?

    I am currently reading Drustan's story (Kiss of the Highlander) and KMM tells about the wars between the Druids who vie for power after the Fae left the world. When it was all ended the McKelter line was established to gaurd the all the Druid lore of power. She also says the other Druid lines weakened.

    What if JZB is the very first McKelter established in the line-he IS that old!. That would explain the Alpha/omega thing he's got going- The FIRST and the LAST. Maybe somehow he gained immortality: *Jo* mentioned some type of changeling theory to me regarding how a Druid would gain immortality, though it was way above my head... *jo* does that to me sometimes...LOL. It could also explain the history between JB and V'Lane, he would have worked with the Fae when they were still on this earth.

    If he is a McKelter that means he has a TRUE MATE....(just thought I'd throw that in there). Always and forever a romantic optimist- thats ME!

    Alright you maniacs, tell me what you think of this crazy idea!

  2. #11
    AvidMoningFan vitav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    79

    Default

    I am a Barrons fan also. I really want him and Mac to have their HEA together. I somehow think his immortality or longevity is somehow related to his association with the princess he commented on to at V'lane. I also believe his powers might come from that same association. (The original Druids learned their arts/powers from close association with the fae.) I don't think Barrons is fae. Somehow is attitude towards them all just doesn't fit in with being him being fae. Well, there's my $.25 worth.

  3. #12
    Mucho Maniac TXIrish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Humble TX
    Posts
    1,590

    Default Remember....

    Quote Originally Posted by faeseer23 View Post
    ok, reading posts on this one..... One question though, when did JZB have a run in with cian and daegus in wales????

    ...when JZB and Mac went to the sick old guys house to 'appropriate' the amulet? They were going into the basement and V'lane sifted Mac to the beach, and JZB was left alone with the door opening. He later told Mac it was two Druid trained Scots. In another thread KMM confirmed that it was Cian and Dageus.

    Palm trees Bahamas
    Picture courtesy of Webshots

  4. #13
    Queen of Peaches *Jo*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts =0]
    Posts
    8,813

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by CaraP View Post
    OMG! I JUST HAD A THOUGHT!!!!!

    WHAT IF JZB IS THE FIRST MCKELTER DRUID?

    I am currently reading Drustan's story (Kiss of the Highlander) and KMM tells about the wars between the Druids who vie for power after the Fae left the world. When it was all ended the McKelter line was established to gaurd the all the Druid lore of power. She also says the other Druid lines weakened.

    What if JZB is the very first McKelter established in the line-he IS that old!. That would explain the Alpha/omega thing he's got going- The FIRST and the LAST. Maybe somehow he gained immortality: *Jo* mentioned some type of changeling theory to me regarding how a Druid would gain immortality, though it was way above my head... *jo* does that to me sometimes...LOL. It could also explain the history between JB and V'Lane, he would have worked with the Fae when they were still on this earth.

    If he is a McKelter that means he has a TRUE MATE....(just thought I'd throw that in there). Always and forever a romantic optimist- thats ME!

    Alright you maniacs, tell me what you think of this crazy idea!


    LOL!
    Cara?! I sometimes AM way above my OWN HEAD!
    Ok. More than sometimes...
    This is really good here.
    AND a possibility too.


    Reincarnation theory:
    This was listed on 20 something webs,
    some were listed as Pagan Wiccan sites,


    Druids who die, pass over to the fae realm because they are too good for h*ll & not baptized so they can't get into heaven. Unbaptized babies also pass to the fae realm. It is interesting here though that when the passing occurs to the fae realm, these individuals pass as ADULTS therefore there are no children in fae...
    Fae who exist no longer pass to the human realm, as babies.

    Oh, no. JZB with a mate through binding vows?!!!
    That's a cruel, cruel thought indeed!
    Sniff, sniff...

  5. #14
    Maniac Snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    843

    Default

    Also a big fan of Mac & JZB hea I also tought JZB could be one of the first (if not the first) MacKeltars...But so far every time I think I figured it out Karen throws it all away with a new twistSo I just don't know what to think anymoreI do like the idea but I guess we'll have to wait almost a year to find out if not more...

  6. #15
    the obsessed maniac
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    wyoming
    Posts
    67

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by *Jo* View Post


    LOL!
    Cara?! I sometimes AM way above my OWN HEAD!
    Ok. More than sometimes...
    This is really good here.
    AND a possibility too.


    Reincarnation theory:
    This was listed on 20 something webs,
    some were listed as Pagan Wiccan sites,


    Druids who die, pass over to the fae realm because they are too good for h*ll & not baptized so they can't get into heaven. Unbaptized babies also pass to the fae realm. It is interesting here though that when the passing occurs to the fae realm, these individuals pass as ADULTS therefore there are no children in fae...
    Fae who exist no longer pass to the human realm, as babies.

    Oh, no. JZB with a mate through binding vows?!!!
    That's a cruel, cruel thought indeed!
    Sniff, sniff...
    AH Jo, You are too kind to me! I still think your idea regarding the DOG FAE idea (I can't help it, I know its not a grand title or anything but after reading your research on the stuff it just stuck in my mind that way), is so awesome, all these little details like his license, him taking the dieing dog home, ect...are like little neon map signs pointing the way in that direction. It would seem like a heck of a lot of coincidences if it turned out elsewise...that KMM is tricky, isn't she...

    But I couldn't help throwing out the first McKelter idea, I am reading all her previous books and all the little historical details are gleaned over so carefully by myself now. LOL. Its really quite fun. JB's hertitage and accent don't fit the McKelter profile though as someone mentioned earlier. Hmmmm. Back to the blackboard missy!

  7. #16
    I'll be your Rainbow Girl ImAddicted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    some bed with red silk sheets
    Posts
    883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaraP View Post
    OMG! I JUST HAD A THOUGHT!!!!!

    WHAT IF JZB IS THE FIRST MCKELTER DRUID?

    I am currently reading Drustan's story (Kiss of the Highlander) and KMM tells about the wars between the Druids who vie for power after the Fae left the world. When it was all ended the McKelter line was established to gaurd the all the Druid lore of power. She also says the other Druid lines weakened.

    What if JZB is the very first McKelter established in the line-he IS that old!. That would explain the Alpha/omega thing he's got going- The FIRST and the LAST. Maybe somehow he gained immortality: *Jo* mentioned some type of changeling theory to me regarding how a Druid would gain immortality, though it was way above my head... *jo* does that to me sometimes...LOL. It could also explain the history between JB and V'Lane, he would have worked with the Fae when they were still on this earth.

    If he is a McKelter that means he has a TRUE MATE....(just thought I'd throw that in there). Always and forever a romantic optimist- thats ME!

    Alright you maniacs, tell me what you think of this crazy idea!

    and if he has a true mate, you should read my theory in the "One sided binding vows" thread. I had the same thought.

    although, for some reason I thought that Cian was the first MacKeltar for some reason?


    I'm a Scentsy Consultant! Don't know what it is? Check it out!

    www.scentsy.com/jsherwood

    this stuff is amazing!

    "He looks away sharply...But he always looks back."

  8. #17
    Obsessed KJTVH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    5,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAddicted View Post
    and if he has a true mate, you should read my theory in the "One sided binding vows" thread. I had the same thought.

    although, for some reason I thought that Cian was the first MacKeltar for some reason?
    In SOTH, it's mentioned that Cian is one of the most powerful MacKelter druids ever, but it does mention that he is from a line of druids, so he isn't the first. KMM did give us a hit in a different post where she mentioned that after the Fever series, she'd like to go back and write the story of the first MacKeltar druid, so he doesn't seem to be anyone that we've seen (or recognize). Although, I admit, I did wonder if Barrons could have been and KMM was giving us a hint, but I really don't think that's the case.

    KJ

  9. #18
    founder of Pervs Anon jeant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Commodore
    Posts
    5,145

    Default

    You know; I like this theory. Can't say why; brain not working good yet; but I like this theory. Makes some basic sense to me and that is more than a lot of stuff has.


  10. #19
    Mega Maniac Wildernessgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Telluride, CO
    Posts
    3,720

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faeseer23 View Post
    ok, reading posts on this one..... One question though, when did JZB have a run in with cian and daegus in wales????
    When they were looking for amulet that old man bought at auction at estate in Wales Jericho ran into Cian and Dageus as they were coming out of basement. They were looking for amulet as well. V'lane sifted Mac to fae realm right before she saw them and many question why he chose to do this.

  11. #20
    Mega Maniac Wildernessgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Telluride, CO
    Posts
    3,720

    Default

    I'm not sure what Jericho is but I think it's interesting with his dark coloring and obsidian eyes which is the same as Adam and UK. Not to mention he knows magic that druids and sidhe seers don't according to V'lane. I think he has to be at least part fae.

    I used to be convinced he was the UK but now not sure considering he said he is part Basque and part Pict or Pecht if Mac misunderstood him which means fae.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •