Karen:

First, let me say that I am an admirer of your work. I have enjoyed reading my whole life (just ask my Mom and how many times I got in trouble for getting caught reading into the wee hours with my flashlight when I should have been sleeping!). I also know that I have never been quite so invested in a series. In fact, with the exception of literature classes in college, I don't think I have ever spent so much time (at this point, years!) ferreting out secondary sources, studying etymology, reading and re-reading the text for contextual clues, keeping a notebook to track my findings, exchanging thoughts with other readers and so forth. Because of Fever, I have become accustomed to living in a state of complete and total cognitive dissonance. At any given time, I'm equally invested in at least three Fever theories that all seem to be in perfectly discordant conflict with each other. Strangely, I'm ok with that. LOL.When it's over, I think this will be a series many will talk about for years and years to come!

Now, for my question . . . .

I have done some research on the Daoine Sidh. Depending on where you look, they appear to be described as another form of fae (neither Seelie nor Unseelie) and separate and distinct from the Tua de Dannan. Other sources seem to be describing the TdeD as the "real" or earth-bound (albeit located beneath mounds of earth) version of the mythic Fae Gods (Tua de Dannan).

In the Fever mythology you have created, are the Daoine Sidh simply another name for the Tua de Danan . . . or something different, with powers, abilities and traditions all their own?