+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Warning: **Do Not Eat!**

you know I can see that happening with some of my family members, they just used to get in the kitchen and eat everything to wasn´t attached at the walls...., is just so funny..., I am happy your DH is ok,

about engineers..., well *cough* I can only say they make good boyfriends.. but then, he also had "his moments"

LMAO!!! That sounds just like my house. I have 4 brothers that are in and out of my house constantly and I have to tell everyone of them what they are allowed to eat or else they would consume everything in my kitchen.

Rehvenge is a dish best served hot.
    Avi and Siggy by Viking Princess

The Avenger, aka Sweetness Love (The Faery Pimp), aka Miss Benevolence, aka YouTube Princess, aka Master Instigator

LMAO...OMG you have no idea how much that sounds like my house. But My mother has trained my brothers to ask if the food was for the public or for us. haha.

My brothers are big guys. Sean, who is the youngest boy...26 now, when he was in junior high/high school he was looking in the fridge for food and Asked if there was anything to eat. My mom just says to him, dinner is soon so if he was hungry he should eat an apple.... "I've had 4 already" Thought my moms eyes were going to bug out.... LOL

Thumbs up Rotflmao...

Yeah! I can see that YOU all understand...Experienced & all.

Your family is so funny and let me tell you I can picture your face when you ask your DH what cookies? and is priceless. I really enjoyed this thread. Thanks for sharing

Cool

Glad I could make you laugh.
    Today, I am laughing with you!
    Yesterday, it wasn't funny...
    Yes it was! Hehhehehehe.

Wink Glad to know I'm not alone!

Yep, gotta label stuff in this house ever since they not only threw away my sourdough starter, but the starter for my 'friendship bread'. I now hang a note on the fridge, if they eat it, they'd better replace it.

Right now there's a mince pie in the fridge for our party at work tomorrow. (Yes, I'm working on Thanksgiving. They're providing everything but desserts.) The guys were both around when I took it out of the oven and warned them not to touch or I'd take their big pumpkin pie instead. They made the smart comment that it was still frozen, I reminded them that we have a full kitchen at work, including an oven.

Palm trees Bahamas
    Picture courtesy of Webshots

That's the best story I've heard in a while. I really needed that. The minute you said "engineer" though, it all made sudden sense. A friend of mine is married to an engineer and we still laugh about the time he couldn't figure out how to throw away a pizza box, because IT WOULDN'T FIT IN THE TRASH CAN no matter which way he turned it. She took it from him, folded it over, stomped on it, and into the trash it went. His response? "How'd you think of that, hon?"

There's a part of me that's convinced that men are from an entirely different realm, be they engineers, dock workers, or kings. Just be happy you didn't have to call poison control!
    We're all traveling heavy with illusions ~ Sherman Alexie, The Lone Ranger & Tonto Fistfight in Heaven

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by elfkin View Post
    That's the best story I've heard in a while. I really needed that. The minute you said "engineer" though, it all made sudden sense. A friend of mine is married to an engineer and we still laugh about the time he couldn't figure out how to throw away a pizza box, because IT WOULDN'T FIT IN THE TRASH CAN no matter which way he turned it. She took it from him, folded it over, stomped on it, and into the trash it went. His response? "How'd you think of that, hon?"

There's a part of me that's convinced that men are from an entirely different realm, be they engineers, dock workers, or kings. Just be happy you didn't have to call poison control!

ROTFLMAO. Toooooooooooo true, too true! Ah, so you are familar with an engineer. You are blessed then. No sarcasm here. They just think differently.

Yeah, I am very glad there was no poison. Though I have the toll free number on my telephone board & good old EPICAC liquid. But I knew that everything in the recipe is food, just not a very appealing taste. No sugar. Flour. Pounds of cinnamon & applesause...

LOL I love this! I'm glad my husband isn't the only one who does crazy stuff like that.

+ Reply to Thread