> > >

Thread: Stray thought.....

Maniac

Default Stray thought.....

I was reading DH this weekend. Somethings popped out to me which might help Mac in future.

The thing is the chamber Silven closed up in the 16th century. Which is in the original Kelter castle. Which as you know is also is Chris's parents' home. Chris is the link for Mac to gain the knowledge of the Fae good and bad.

Chris doesn't know of this chamber but his uncles do..., Dageus could help her decifer some of the texts, but the other texts that are older I figure that Adam could help her with since he was of those times and could help fill in the blanks.

What are your thoughts on this?

If this has already been discussed sorry I didn't see the link.

Question on your thought

It has been said that Cian and Daegus are going to be a part of this storyline, but Adam will not....Don't know why Adam isn't, but if he was, he could possibly solve all of this.....so maybe that is why he isn't involved...more questions than answers for now....

Maniac

Default I wonder...

Since you say that Adam isn't going to be in the fever series. Maybe Cian will be the one to help Mac with the older texts...

He is over 1000 years old him self.

Maniac Housekeeper of 3Bs Sky28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Colelee30 View Post

Since you say that Adam isn't going to be in the fever series. Maybe Cian will be the one to help Mac with the older texts...

He is over 1000 years old him self.
    So compaired to Adam (who thinks he is only 6000) he is quite a cute baby.

Cian* purrs* yumm Cian and Daegus* Faints* yep I'm in heaven!
    Avvie and Sig by Viking Princess ,you rock!!

Yeah I really do think the Mackeltars are going to play a big role in winning this war of unseelie vs Man. I'm sure Barrons knows a lot of stuff but with the Mackeltars being the handpicked guardians I really think they will have a lot of info especially Dageus who retains the memories of the 13 and Cian who knows about dark magic and I think Drustin will ground them all.
    Siggy by Viking Princess (Thanks!)

Just call me Steph disconcertedwoman's Avatar

Default Just to add a thought to this thread

I think Cian and Deagus would be a big help to Mac. I also think if Adam and V'lane got together they could help too.
    And did anybody think about Adam and Gabby's daughter? At the end of IH she tells Adam and Gabby that the Faery Queen was visiting her. Maybe she knows where the Queen is hiding? IDK, just a thought, but maybe the daughter of Fae and a sidhe-seer could have some awesome power of her own?

Maniac

Default Hmm....

Quote Originally Posted by disconcertedwoman View Post
    I think Cian and Deagus would be a big help to Mac. I also think if Adam and V'lane got together they could help too.
    And did anybody think about Adam and Gabby's daughter? At the end of IH she tells Adam and Gabby that the Faery Queen was visiting her. Maybe she knows where the Queen is hiding? IDK, just a thought, but maybe the daughter of Fae and a sidhe-seer could have some awesome power of her own?
    I was thinking in this same direction also. It's a shame that Adam and Gabbie's little girl wasn't the 5th druid.

She would have knowledge of both fae and mortal, along with pure inocennce since she is so young she couldn't be affected or tainted by the death by sex fae and she would have all those big, strong highlanders to protect her. She would also would have the ear of the queen. Or she could be like the "Fifth Element" focusing all the powers of the four adult druids and directing it where it needs to go.

I know its far out there and I am not explaining it well, but you might get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy View Post
    It has been said that Cian and Daegus are going to be a part of this storyline, but Adam will not....Don't know why Adam isn't
    I figure it's because he's no longer fae, strictly speaking. He has all the knowledge he had as a fae but no powers ... and he really just wanted a quiet life with Gabby, anyway ...

Madness is like gravity - all it takes is a little push.

Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by Colelee30 View Post
    I was thinking in this same direction also. It's a shame that Adam and Gabbie's little girl wasn't the 5th druid.

She would have knowledge of both fae and mortal, along with pure inocennce since she is so young she couldn't be affected or tainted by the death by sex fae and she would have all those big, strong highlanders to protect her. She would also would have the ear of the queen. Or she could be like the "Fifth Element" focusing all the powers of the four adult druids and directing it where it needs to go.

I know its far out there and I am not explaining it well, but you might get the idea.
    I thought that Barrons is the fifth Druid? He has all the markings. And I know this is a stretch, but in DH at the end it talks about the Dragar and how they came about because the Druids of the time sectioned off and started worshiping "something older and darker" than the fae. I am thinking that the "something older and darker" was probably the King....since he is older and darker. What do you all think....I'll try to find the quote and post it.