+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Freebie

Debbie H

Default Freebie

Since we have lots of newbies I would like to pose this question from the old board.

If you were allowed one freebie night with anyone on this earth, who would it be, if not well known, describe please and why? Your DH, BF or signifigant other is ok with this.

Mine would be the Highlander in my mind. Many of you know the story but the newbies don't, so bear with me.

In December of 2006 I turned 50 and had a minor breakdown. The should haves, would haves and could haves, hit pretty hard. I was a basket case, walking around in tears all the time with an urgent need to be in Scotland. This happened after I read Spell which touched my soul. I cried and moped around for a good month, then I pulled myself up by my bootstraps, so to speak, and made some life altering decisions.

I begin meditating and one night he popped into my head. I let him wander and introduce himself. He is 6'6" tall, black wavy hair shot through with silver and mid-back in length. He has an olive tone complexion, eyes the blue color of a loch on a sunny winter's morn, broad shoulders, long arms, big hands, a 2 pack (give him a break, he's in his 50's), long strong legs and big feet. He has a baritone with the most beautiful brogue. An excellent dry sense of humor, loves his single malt whisky and a warm fire. I won't give any other details, but I know EVERY detail of his body and life.

Now your turn!

I don't want to start any fights, so I'm not going to say Gerard Bulter..I would say any man with gorgous blue eyes, dark brown or black hair and that has an Scottish accent is fine with me.. By the way no wimpy men should apply...lol
    Great question Debbie

Original by Viking Princess
    Once in awhile,
    Right in the middle of an ordinary life,
    Love gives us a fairy tale.
    ~Author Unknown

WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF RESEARCH!

Any tall gorgeous alpha male who can "take" me (I'm watching my language here) against the wall.... LMFAO!!!

I'm not picky.
    I can resist everything except temptation........

Debbie H

Thougt it would be a good way to let the newbies get involved. We had a long discussion about all of this on the old board!

Debbie H

Amen to that! Whew! That was a great vision! Since my guy is in my head, that has happened more that once! BEG My guy is good for my blood pressure and stress!

I remember that chat.. Debbie H, I think we got into talking about you and meeting him in a past life? Do you remember where and when you meet him in the past life?

Debbie H

I don't know about where you are Nes, but it seems there aren't many alpha males in the world anymore. I miss that, in a way.

I like a take charge guy, but someone who is willing to let go of the leash once in a while..

Debbie H

Nope that is the one dream I can't seem to have, no matter how I go about it. I guess I'm not suppose to know at this moment. One of those, all will be revealed in it's time things.

Freckles McPixie Michelle*My*Belle's Avatar

Default Freebie

This may sound cookey but here it goes. I'd have my own DH. He does things the way I want them and how I like to be done. I'd hate to get bent out of shape with my "dream" guy becuse he is screwing around and trying to be romantic. Sometimes a gal just wants it to be rough and not nice. Did I just say that? Can't really get it rough without looking like something you aren't.

+ Reply to Thread