+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Freebie

Quote Originally Posted by highlanderlas View Post
    I don't know about where you are Nes, but it seems there aren't many alpha males in the world anymore. I miss that, in a way.
    True that. Most of my male friends are "alpha" in their own way. My hubby can be, when we wants to. LOL. However I don't think I can really live with one. Two alphas clash.

To be honest, I said gorgeous. However, for me looks doesn't really matter. It's the attitude. That's what I'm attracted to. Okay, he can't be fugly either. Heh.
    I can resist everything except temptation........

Default MissAmy...

What the &^%$ kind of leash are you talking about here ? You were on a leash ? How long was it ? I remember seeing a picture one, two Barbie dolls, 1 had a leash around her neck. Black I think. She was reclining on her canapied Barbie bed au naturale...wrists tied to the posters with Barbie handcuffs...and COUGH...Nevermind...

Debbie H

Showed that one to DH he looked at me and said "Do girls think like that?" I gave him a look and said "some do!" LOL

Freckles McPixie Michelle*My*Belle's Avatar

LMAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by *Jo* View Post
    What the &^%$ kind of leash are you talking about here ? You were on a leash ? How long was it ? I remember seeing a picture one, two Barbie dolls, 1 had a leash around her neck. Black I think. She was reclining on her canapied Barbie bed au naturale...wrists tied to the posters with Barbie handcuffs...and COUGH...Nevermind...

LOL....Jo, your funny....LOL I was talking about a alpha male being in control.. He can't be too controling to me..So thats where the leash comes in...He has to keep the leash way loose or I'll rebel...lol

Original by Viking Princess
    Once in awhile,
    Right in the middle of an ordinary life,
    Love gives us a fairy tale.
    ~Author Unknown

WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF RESEARCH!

To me, he has to know how to commnuicate.. I tend to attract men who are too quite or don't know how to talk in a conversation. Also he has to be funny and keep me intereted.

Debbie I have to say I am with Michelle, My DH is great and I don't have to train him, he already knows what to do LOL!
    A Viking Princess Original
    Maniac #6

+ Reply to Thread