+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Mac's Connection w/Barrons

Default Mac's Connection w/Barrons

Ok, we know that there is a really good connection, especially due to the tattoo. I was pondering as I lie in bed last night..

My questions are..
    Will Barrons be able to sense that Mac is in trouble?
    Will he know where she is, or know what type of trouble she's in?
    Will he rescue her or will she rescue herself?

ie.. how deep is the connection?

Default Hummmmmmmmmm...

Great questions!
    Yes, Barrons will feel Mac is in trouble.
    Yes, he will know all about what she is facing.

I dunno, but I think she'll be protecting herself for a bit til Barrons can get away and track her.
    Eating Unseelie may actually save Mac til Barrons' can come to her aid.

I think he & the Keltars have too much on their plates trying to keep the veil from coming down and WAR is missing...

The 'Z' is a link to both of them, a very strong connection.
    Perhaps laced with blood...

Maniac

Default Hmmmm...

This is good food to my starved Moning belly. I wonder what it was like for him and the McKelters during that long dark. I wonder after seeing that they failed was Barrons driven near mad by feeling Mac somewhere he shouldn't be feeling her. If the connection is deep I bet he does go a little mad. If not, well, he'll know she is not at the Abbey and his search for her will be epic. I mean, come on, this is Barrons.

And V'lane? Does he know she released his name? Will he be hunted down by primitive Barrons and questioned? Will the frenemies wonder why she has not used V'Lane's name? Will they join forces? Will we see, from Barrons' wise view, the frosty royal faery crumble in concern for Mac?

Oh, I can't wait until those two realize the LM got to her. Between the two of them I'm fair certain mountains will move and the world will go hushed. I can't believe he was so stupid as to fu-k with a woman under their care.
    "I am a kite in a tornado but I have a long string. There is tension in my line. Somewhere, someone is holding onto the other end and, although it cannot spare me this storm, it will not let me be lost while I regain my strength.

It is enough."

Ashes2Jewels

I’m not sure about what kind of spell or magic he used to tattooing her, if Barrons used dark magic in the process ,well maybe he will be able to sense Mac. Remember every kind of” good “magic, druid or Seelie was blocked by the LM and now when the walls between both realities are down the dark magic and Unseeli power are increase so maybe Jericho can reach or sense Mac, but if he used Seelie or “good” magic maybe he will not be able to track or sense her.

I know Karen is going to do Jericho's point of view in DF. I hope she also shows us what was going on with Jericho and the MacKelters in Scotland while Mac is fighting her battles in Dublin. I definately think Jericho will feel Mac in trouble. That little feeler Karen sent out kind of lets us know that the connection is there and that he is her anchor during this storm.

Quote Originally Posted by shellbelle View Post
    That little feeler Karen sent out kind of lets us know that the connection is there and that he is her anchor during this storm.
    I guess that's what got me thinking. The romantic in me says the connection is epic because of that teaser. (it's a beautiful line!)

The part in FF where she mentioned the horrible things JB did that night - i couldnt help thinking, he did it out of anger or frustration because of what she went through, and he couldn't prevent it from happening.

Just one of my many assumptions :)

Quote Originally Posted by pepetrueno View Post
    I’m not sure about what kind of spell or magic he used to tattooing her, if Barrons used dark magic in the process ,well maybe he will be able to sense Mac. Remember every kind of” good “magic, druid or Seelie was blocked by the LM and now when the walls between both realities are down the dark magic and Unseeli power are increase so maybe Jericho can reach or sense Mac, but if he used Seelie or “good” magic maybe he will not be able to track or sense her.
    But remember?!
    V'Lane said that Barrons' does not use human-seer magic. He hinted that Barrons used the same type as he himself performed. Stronger magic. Darroc, even though he is eating unseelie, wouldn't have the power equal to a fae. Even a half bred one.

Barrons more than likely from knowing just about everything, would use black & white magics...Like others before him, red & black seems to indicate black magic. Probably blacker than Darrocs. Barrons, to me seems to OUT RANK an ex-Seelie council member who is no longer fae.

As for V'Lane planting the BUG on Mac's tongue, you have to remember what happened. Mac opened her mouth when engulfed in the crowd. What happened?! The bug fell out of her mouth & turned black. I don't think that V'Lane got the summonds at all.

I am very concerned with this happening.
    Is it BAD repelling BAD here?!
    Cancelling each other out?!!
    Does this mean that V'Lane looking identical to the three Unseelie Princes...shiver...mean that he is the 4th?!
    Or the traitor Unseelie V'Lane now Seelie?!
    Too many questions still not answred here for sure.
    Supposedly, the Sinsar Dubh would do the same to the Unseelie King if the Unseelie King should get a hold of it.
    ...just thoughts.

Maniac

Default Hmmmm

Nice, thought there, Jo. How did V'Lane's magick get bounced back? Was it because UnSeelie cancels out itself or is it simply his magick wasn't equal to it...Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by ashes2jewels View Post
    Nice, thought there, Jo. How did V'Lane's magick get bounced back? Was it because UnSeelie cancels out itself or is it simply his magick wasn't equal to it...Hmmm...
    Scratching head over this one...

Bad cancels bad or
    three Unseelie Princes overtake one Seelie Prince?!
    The lower case Unseelie, no matter how many, probably would not have any effect on V'Lane.

I want a very angry JZB. One so angry he is calm with resolve in how much he is going to crush those that hurt Mac. Even if she could get herself out, I don't picture him sitting this one out.

If he destroyed his property, his Bookstore (the same residence that holds his expensive rug with burn marks - he seems to love his things), because he couldn't reach Mac in Fae, THIS is going to be some storm to see.

More so, I think it would be humorous if he displayed some sort of reaction (much to his dismay) in front of the Keltars.

I wonder if this situation, that Mac finds herself in, was a manipulation by Darroc to distract JZB from the ritual with the Keltars trying to keep the wall up. I wonder if it plays out with him deciding between the walls or Mac (an insurance measure by Darroc to those he promised).

+ Reply to Thread