+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Dreamfever Quote...WHOS HOLDING THE LINE?!

Hybrid View

Default The Dreamfever Quote...WHOS HOLDING THE LINE?!

"I am a kite in a tornado but I have a long string. There is tension in my line. Somewhere, someone is holding onto the other end and, although it cannot spare me this storm, it will not let me be lost while I regain my strength.
    It is enough."

Ok I'm a hopeless romantic, someone please convince me its barrons...i promise i wont be too hard to convince :P

I mean, but seriously, who else could it be? Anyone have any theories? maybe her sister's spirit?

oh and does anyone have any theories about the woman Barrons carries out of the mirror? I keep getting this nagging feeling that its mac even though i have nooo evidence to back it up...anyone else? thoughts? anything? ugh im getting so desperate i dont know how i will last! and just think! we still have sooo much time until this series is finished! i cant bear to think!

There's a thread somewhere discussing Dreamfever quote. I will try to find it and send you link. Most of us think Barrons is holding the line. It makes considering connection between them.

I think the woman in mirror as well as the grippers are either seelie princess or queen. The queen even makes a comment in highlander books about having all her people in place regarding wall falling and getting used to acting like a human and staring from behind human eyes.

If it were Mac I would think Jericho would do more to prevent her from staying and make her go with him to Scotland. Unless of course what happened needed to happen.

Default I Think it is Barrons

I could be totally wrong but I think that it is Barrons. There is no one else that Mac would trust to hold the line for her really.

I think the real question is whether or not there will be a January Dreamfever teaser. Here's hoping!

Quote Originally Posted by fatima View Post
    "I am a kite in a tornado but I have a long string. There is tension in my line. Somewhere, someone is holding onto the other end and, although it cannot spare me this storm, it will not let me be lost while I regain my strength.
    It is enough."

Ok I'm a hopeless romantic, someone please convince me its barrons...i promise i wont be too hard to convince :P

I mean, but seriously, who else could it be? Anyone have any theories? maybe her sister's spirit?

oh and does anyone have any theories about the woman Barrons carries out of the mirror? I keep getting this nagging feeling that its mac even though i have nooo evidence to back it up...anyone else? thoughts? anything? ugh im getting so desperate i dont know how i will last! and just think! we still have sooo much time until this series is finished! i cant bear to think!
    I agree totally with WILDERNESS girl...
    The body of the woman Barrons is carrying is the 'gripped' torso where QA was...

Since Barrons has saved Mac's life twice already, and will continue to do so, he is the only possibility of her life line. Kite or no...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by *Jo* View Post
    I agree totally with WILDERNESS girl...
    The body of the woman Barrons is carrying is the 'gripped' torso where QA was...

Since Barrons has saved Mac's life twice already, and will continue to do so, he is the only possibility of her life line. Kite or no...
    ABSOLUTELY!!

Exclamation I Dunno

Quote Originally Posted by fatima View Post
    It is enough."

I don't KNOW if its Barrons or someone else because Karen keeps throwing us surprises at the least expected places. BUT I DO know that almost ALL maniacs (including me) are definitely hoping that the other person holding the line is Barrons.

I think it has to be Barrons. That one quote makes me feel better about the whole ending of FF.

And I swear, if we don't get Mac & Barrons together by the end of this series, I may. just. DIE. lol

siggy by Beware of Italics

Does someone have a link/copy of the Dec newsletter? I didn't get my copy for some reason! I don't know what happened?!

I am new to the Fae books -I just finished Bloodfever and am waiting for ups to deliver Faefever- I am cheating by reading what you guys are talking about- but I don't care because I can't wait for something to happen between Mac and Barron's - the little action in the underground cave wasn't enough for me -please tell me they get it on a little bit in Faefever-it doesn't sound like it from what you are all saying...oh poo

+ Reply to Thread