> > >
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barrons is the Unseelie Prince War *POSSIBLE SPOILER!!!**

Default Barrons is the Unseelie Prince War *POSSIBLE SPOILER!!!**

Okii me and my sister had been doing LOTS of research
    we've been at this all day and coming up and breaking off all the possiblities
    and we FINNALY found one that ALL the clues hook up to
    My god there was SOOOO many hints to it!!

But let me say this first
    No my idea is NOT Barrons being the Unseelie King
    And no its not him being a Druid
    yes both ideas a very close
    but its not what he is

The first thing that led me to this was.

in the end of fae fever
    Mac mentions how Christian had told her.

"Myth equates the heads of those four houses, the dark princes, with the four horsemen of the Apocakolypse"But.... then why does only Three Princes show themselves?
    There was Famine, Death and Pestilence.
    But where in the world was War?

then it clicked, DUH War WASNT there!
    But then we noticed more, more things about Barrons.

page 193 blood fever
    "..Youre just a cold, mercenary--
    his hand was at my throat, and he was crushing me back with his body..."

oooo what's this...mercenary-a professional soldier hired to serve in a foreign army. now if you were a man MADE for killing and perfection of war would you enjoy being called a lowly trained soldier who was hired?

page 105 Blood Fever
    "...War everywhere. Always war...The images were Barrons"
    War... endless war, wars hidden deep within JZB's memories, ^^

(anyone on the same page yet?)

page 273 Fae Fever
    "...your right were not the same. i cant walk in the dark zones at night"
    Okii no Shedes would even try acttacking a prince... but would they make a line for him to pass? I'd think not unless hes of Unseelie himself

Page 312 Fae Fever

"...kaleidoscpic as their tattooed bodies"(talking about the Unseelie princes)
    Huh... interesting, tattoos, ones that are of simmilar marks on JZB

page 250 Fae Fever
    "all this time ive been hunting it, ive been telling myself I would be an exception. Id be the one who could thouch it. Use it. i would be unifected. i was so certian of myself"
    why is gods name, would ANYONE think that they could touch that thing?Specialy if you KNEW what it does, what it turned you into?

Okii and plus when he decribes what the first silvers looked like, Barrons described it as if he had personally seen them himself when they were first made AND PLUS HE SAID

"...When The King had first created the silvers, some of us..."
    Wait a damn Min! now why would Barrons say us? Whos US?? O.o But wait a min when the Silvers where first made? Now now what do we have here??

The book tells us how the Seelie cant touch the Unseeliie relects as it is the same for the reverse... But i believe its the other way around.

you see if Vlane could really touch his own relics then why would he fear the Seelie spire? and if thats true then if Barrons is the Unseelie prince War, then he has NO problem touching the Spear, now would he?

okii and the facts:
    BIGEST FACT ABOUT THIS!!! : the Ancient Celtic god with Z in their first name is known as god of war
    -He is trained in Druidism (as are some Fae)
    -as far as we know Druids can't see Fae, Barrons can
    -He can use VOICE (as does LM who we all know was a Fae)
    -He can touch the Seelie Hallow (Spear)
    -He can walk in the Silvers
    -He is very strong
    -He is very fast

-He has some sort of history with V'Lane
    -If V'ane can make himself feel nothing more than a normal man then ANY Seelie or Unseelie can aswell
    -The shades are afraid of him as well as the things that shirked away from him in the Silvers
    -The LM didnt want anything to do with him
    -V'Lane backed away from him when Mac pushed Barrons towards him
    -He is over 100 years old

HELLLOOO omg people!
    Is it just me or have me and my sister fell onto something important here?
    wow now i've been sitting here the whole time just 'ing around cuz im all crazed up on if we really have figured this out or not!
    and haha have i EVER made this long!! lol ima going to shut up for a while now BUT EXPECT ME BACK TO TELL YOU MORE OF MY INFO BECUASE I HAVE TONS MORE!!
    But its like 3:33 in the morning and i need sleep ^^ so I SHALL BE BACK!
    Last edited by shadowedcries; 01-29-2009 at 06:45 AM. Reason: i forgot something

Thumbs up

I'm On bored with this! SWEET! It does make sense to it all. At least who JB is.I want to hear more PLEASE! Plus I going to go re read these again! NOw you got my mind think'n. I would do a quote but but don't know how. I think the reason that V'lane won't touch it. Dosen't mean he can't touch it. If it is the only thing to kill any fae then why take the risk. With JB him touching it is no big deal If he is "WAR" than Death would seem like something I would want for myself after all those Millions of years of war! So maybe Death is a relief for some like him. And touching the spear dosen't bother him. Did I make sense with that? Now I'm going to dig some more. OH August is a long long way away!
    Last edited by GargoyleMistress; 01-29-2009 at 11:25 AM. Reason: a tought

Default Welcome to the board!!! 18 Posts...

This is great research here.

This could be added to the already existing thread in the Faefever Discussion going on/
    Started by Wildernessgirl, similar title:
    Ancient Celtic god known as the god of War...

This would add to that open discussion there.
    Can you copy this and place it there?!
    Wilderness girl & ashes2jewels has other info that may be helpful to the cause.

Join us over there.
    Can hardly wait!!!

Thanks for the information! Just a quick note though we don't know if the Z in Jericho's name stand for ancient god I found it's only a theory. But it makes sense doesn't it? Not sure yet though.

There are druids who see fae. Dagues was able to see Queen Aboiheal which shocked her. But I think it's rare. Cian might be able to as well.

Dageus and Drustan and Cian can all use Voice and Cian used to walk in mirrors. Darroc after he turned human walked in mirrors as well. I don't remember if the mirrors were stolen from Lucan but he most likely used them if he did have them.

I have always thought there is the possibility that Jericho used to be fae but was turned human like Adam was. I suppose in some ways that is why I thought he was UK and finding and destroying Book was a way to redeem himself. When Adam was human he could sift and was very strong and fast. He only thought he was human and lost some of his powers.

I might be wrong but according to book if he touched spear that means he can't be unseelie. Unseelie can't touch seelie hallows and seelie can't touch unseelie hallows. Although he did hide his hand after touching spear. It's interesting as well because V'lane wants Mac to call him when she finds Book but according to this if he were seelie he wouldn't be able to touch it.

I look forward to the rest of your research! By the way did you or your sister come up with a reason if he were UK or War why he is part Basque? I can't seem to get past that. I can understand Pict really being Pecht which means fae but not Basque. Whatever he is I'm sure he as well as Ryodan and Mackeltars are the protaganists.

Default more more more!!

As promised i have more info!!

page 33 fae fever
    "some how i knew the air inside the mirror was chilling killing cold, phsically and psychically. Only a hellish, inhuman half-life could endure in such a place
    Okii i have two points to make here, one on the air and one on the Inhumman part. You see, rember what Mac said about Unseelie Princes making the air cold, while Seelie, such as V'lane makes it warm? And well the inhuman part was a given ^^ :P

Page 34 fae fever
    "...And his midnight eyes blazed with an inhuman feral light.
    We all have head this line before, exept its used on the Fea, like V'lane and the other princes many times before.
    ex.

page 170 blood fever

His eyes, once molten amber, burned the same strange hue, he could not have look more alien.

Page 30 fae fever
    "not quite a tingle of my Sidhe-seer sences, more like a prelude to it.
    Okii, if it was an OOP she was talking about there then why would she say Sidhe-seer? Her Sidhe-seer sences are what show her when Fae are near, are they not?.
    BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE TO THIS!!
    mac goes onto say!

page 31
    "...Traced my fingertips across the glass...This time my Sidhe-seer senses trumpeted alarm... Why had i failed to sense it before?"
    Any one caught on to what im pointing out??
    Yes she hasnt sensed the mirror before but now she does when she touches it? I believe she isnt actually sensing the mirror but she sensing whats inside, because when she made contacted with it, she had put one foot in the deep end(so to speek ^^) she could only feel small tingles of her senses utill she had made contact with whats on the otherside of the silver.

page 32 Fae fever

"I'd been in this room a dozen times, and never got the slightest tingle. Who could craft such a flawless illusion?
    This one is a DEAD give away ^^ who else but Barrons would Craft an illusion so powerful it left Mac helpless and unknowing, specialy one in his own office?

page 30 Fae fever

"It would explain virtually everything about him: his inhuman strength, his knowledge of the Fae, his familiatry with and ownership of the Dark glasses, the Shades avoiding him, The Lord Master not confrunting him--after all, they'd be on the same side.
    Wow, now that does explain virtually everything everything about him!

page 70 Fae fever

"...in faery, and thouched me, you felt like a man and only a man.
    If V'ane can make himself feel nothing more that a normal man, then why can't any fae?

Page 80 fae fever

"Barrons sure did seem to have a knack for keeping at keeping all the mosters at bay. Because he was the biggest and badest monster of all"
    ^^ once again this one is just a given :P

page 156 blood fever

"Most liked to believe the first dark hollow the King created was a sigle mirror. A few of us know its was actually a vast network...
    I just wanted to give you guys the page were barrons mentions the US

Heheh well that what i got for now! I still have lots more info so i'll be back with more later kay! Bye byez!

One correction though is that all fae make things cold or icy when displeased both seelie and unseelie. Karen mentions this in chat she had with us.

The mirrors are all cold. Cian mentions this in his book (can't remember name) when he is imprisoned in mirror. She has same feeling with other mirros in Darroc's house that she does with mirro in Jericho's study. I might be wrong but I think it has to do with when the mirrors are open or in use that she picks up on them. But I'm sure considering the magic Jericho knows he could use an illusion as well.

Another good thing to mention is that V'lane says the type of magic Jericho knows is different and much more powerful than sidhe seers and druids. The sidhe see wards don't work as well as Jerichos at keeping V'lane out. Of course this doesn't confirm that he is seelie or unseelie but it makes the argument for it stronger.

Good research! Look forward to reading the rest.
    Last edited by Wildernessgirl; 01-29-2009 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildernessgirl View Post
    One correction though is that all fae make things cold or icy when displeased both seelie and unseelie. Karen mentions this in chat she had with us.

The mirrors are all cold. Cian mentions this in his book (can't remember name) when he is imprisoned in mirror.

Good research! Look forward to reading the rest.
    ooo good point ^^
    I forgot about that completly!
    Thanks!

Gotta little problem with this. Barrons FEELS.

He is angry with Mac when he Voices her. Jealous, even?
    He was Violently angry with the cake. "..don't try to humanize me..." pfft - just Bluster
    He laughs when she's wearing her MacHalo.
    He was outraged that she burned his rug.
    He was worried when V'lane took her to Faery the 1st time.
    She didn't become Pri-ya when they made out in the Burrens.
    He gives her "looks" all the time - not imitations but actual communiques of emotions.
    He was "upset" when he thought she was dying in the Burrens.

While V'lane can show dis/pleasure at something, it really doesn't mean anything to him. He didn't care if the world was destroyed by the Unseelie. Barrons didn't think it was his problem, but he went to Scotland to keep the walls up after he saw the book.

jmho :-)

I'm repeat this post at the "Ancient Celtic.." thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Desan View Post
    Gotta little problem with this. Barrons FEELS.

He is angry with Mac when he Voices her. Jealous, even?
    He was Violently angry with the cake. "..don't try to humanize me..." pfft - just Bluster
    He laughs when she's wearing her MacHalo.
    He was outraged that she burned his rug.
    He was worried when V'lane took her to Faery the 1st time.
    She didn't become Pri-ya when they made out in the Burrens.
    He gives her "looks" all the time - not imitations but actual communiques of emotions.
    He was "upset" when he thought she was dying in the Burrens.

While V'lane can show dis/pleasure at something, it really doesn't mean anything to him. He didn't care if the world was destroyed by the Unseelie. Barrons didn't think it was his problem, but he went to Scotland to keep the walls up after he saw the book.

jmho :-)

I'm repeat this post at the "Ancient Celtic.." thread.
    ^^ very good point
    But we havn't completed our research yet
    so im hoping with the next post i can answer why he still feels
    hehe But thank you for the pointer!
    till next time bye byez!

Default Done research on The horsemen of War

Man have i ever stumbled upon something
    im not to sure about the whole thing but lots of this stuff i found on the horsemen of War kinda fits into Barrons... and the book... the book alot ^^

'In Rev. 11 v 7 we are told that in the same day when the Two Witnesses have finished their testimony, the beast
    '
    (the Unseelie book?)
    'would rise out of the "bottomless pit" and make war against the Two Witnesses'
    (Mac and Alina?),
    'and shall overcome them'
    (the way the girls sense the book is by the overwelming feeling of pain, a pain that overcomes them)
    and KILL them. Note well - KILL them.
    (okii look Alina is already dead, and as we know LM didnt really kill her, so that leaves us with a blank. But then Alina and Mac are the only two people who know how to find the book--they are the book witnesses--plus the book knows who Mac is and follows her if she tries to run)

Then the heaven departed as a scroll when closed up ; and every mountian and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the Earth, and the great men, and the rich men and everyone asked their mountain to hide them from.
    (Hide from Barrons like the Monsters and Shades do??)
    War that sits on the Throne and from the wrath (vengeance) of the Lamb.
    (Remeber when Barrons calls Mac a little lamb in a city of wolves? Then when he voices her he makes her tell him what she is? and she calls herself vengeance)

If i got this right, is this possably why Barrons thought he was an exeption to touch the book?
    Last edited by shadowedcries; 01-29-2009 at 07:39 PM.